Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Haha :naughty:

:wub2:

I hope that too!

Hey, great news!! I'm so happy for ya! This needs to be celebrated :naughty:

Yay! I know! Im going to eat the other saldainis (?) you sent to celebrate!:punk:

You know what?? I just saw the Jai Ho vid from PCD you show me yesterday once and the song was on my mind the whole day :thumbdown:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I know! Im going to eat the other saldainis (?) you sent to celebrate!:punk:

You know what?? I just saw the Jai Ho vid from PCD you show me yesterday once and the song was on my mind the whole day :thumbdown:

Ooh, thats good way to celebrate it! And yeah, it's saldainis :roftl:

Really? :roftl: Now thats way I didn't listened it again :naughty: I hate that those girls copyed everything from the original :thumbdown:

Ooh, thats good way to celebrate it! And yeah, it's saldainis :roftl:

Really? :roftl: Now thats way I didn't listened it again :naughty: I hate that those girls copyed everything from the original :thumbdown:

Yay! Eat on for me if you have at home, ok?

Yeh, I hate that too. I mean, I dont mind people covering songs I like, but do a great job or dont do anything!

Have to go, see ya tomorrow!!! :huglove:

Ps: tomorrow its father's day here on Spain! Cake!! I will have cake!

Yay! Eat on for me if you have at home, ok?

Yeh, I hate that too. I mean, I dont mind people covering songs I like, but do a great job or dont do anything!

Have to go, see ya tomorrow!!! :huglove:

Ps: tomorrow its father's day here on Spain! Cake!! I will have cake!

I'll look for them and if I found one I'll eat it for ya! :naughty:

Aha, true. Well, atleast I saw Rahman, the original singer of the song, in that video. It's all respect he deserved.. :thumbdown:

See ya! :huglove:

Cake!!! :boing:

I'll look for them and if I found one I'll eat it for ya! :naughty:

Aha, true. Well, atleast I saw Rahman, the original singer of the song, in that video. It's all respect he deserved.. :thumbdown:

See ya! :huglove:

Cake!!! :boing:

Did you found any?? :naughty:

Yeah, at least, they let him be on the video. Too bad Dev Patel is not there too :das:

Cake and ice cream!:punk:

Did you found any?? :naughty:

Yeah, at least, they let him be on the video. Too bad Dev Patel is not there too :das:

Cake and ice cream!:punk:

Yup, I found one! Too bad it was the last one :sad:

Yeah, I know! he would be perfect choise for the video :das:

How was father's day? And cake of course :naughty:

Yup, I found one! Too bad it was the last one :sad:

Yeah, I know! he would be perfect choise for the video :das:

How was father's day? And cake of course :naughty:

Well, you can buy more, no? Cause I cant :roftl:

Yeah, instead of the PCD girls dancing aroun with those "clothes" we can watch him dancing around wearing shorts and nothing more :das: :das: :drool:

Day it being ok, nothing special. We havent eat cake yet, I guess in an hour or so we are going to do it!

How was your day?

Well, you can buy more, no? Cause I cant :roftl

Yeah, instead of the PCD girls dancing aroun with those "clothes" we can watch him dancing around wearing shorts and nothing more :das: :das: :drool:

Day it being ok, nothing special. We havent eat cake yet, I guess in an hour or so we are going to do it!

How was your day?

Yeah, I could, but if I want them, I have to go to the next side of the city :naughty:

Oh, Isa... :das: Only with shorts? hehehe... niiiice :naughty:

Sounds nice! :wub2:

My day was ok. Nothing interesting.. How was yours?

Yeah, I could, but if I want them, I have to go to the next side of the city :naughty:

Oh, Isa... :das: Only with shorts? hehehe... niiiice :naughty:

Sounds nice! :wub2:

My day was ok. Nothing interesting.. How was yours?

Oh, I see............ Well, they are closer to you than to me :roftl: Look at the bright side, no?

Yeah. Well I will let him wear sneackers and socks. But no t shirt :das:

Well, you know, like the rest of the days. Nothing really important.....

yep lol he does kinda look like he could be related to me lol hahaha

Then, tell the people he is your relative, we are not going to say anything!

I have to go now, see ya tomorrow!!

PS: cake, be ready! Isa is comming for ya! :naughty:

Oh, I see............ Well, they are closer to you than to me :roftl: Look at the bright side, no?

Yeah. Well I will let him wear sneackers and socks. But no t shirt :das:

Well, you know, like the rest of the days. Nothing really important.....

Well ya, true, haha :naughty:

Oh, you naughty, naughty girl! I like the "No t-shirt" sentance :mf_rosetinted:

yep lol he does kinda look like he could be related to me lol hahaha

haha, yeah, you can say that he's really your relative :fisch:

I have to go now, see ya tomorrow!!

PS: cake, be ready! Isa is comming for ya! :naughty:

See ya! Be nice to that cake! :huglove:

lol thats an idea!!!

i wish i was though lol

Then, do that.

You will be, for Indre and me, the luckiest girl ever :wink2:

Well ya, true, haha :naughty:

Oh, you naughty, naughty girl! I like the "No t-shirt" sentance :mf_rosetinted:

haha, yeah, you can say that he's really your relative :fisch:

See ya! Be nice to that cake! :huglove:

You see??? You liked my idea, tho you dont wanna say it.

Im always nice, the cake didnt have to be afraid of me......... :fisch:

Then, do that.

You will be, for Indre and me, the luckiest girl ever :wink2:

You see??? You liked my idea, tho you dont wanna say it.

Im always nice, the cake didnt have to be afraid of me......... :fisch:

:naughty:

Well.. amm.. maybe.. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

So that means you were nice to him :naughty: How was it anyway? :naughty:

:naughty:

Well.. amm.. maybe.. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

So that means you were nice to him :naughty: How was it anyway? :naughty:

:naughty: I saw Slumdog last night again............... :wub2:

It was great! We did it at home, so it was yummy! Chocolate with wiped cream!

How was your day??

:naughty: I saw Slumdog last night again............... :wub2:

It was great! We did it at home, so it was yummy! Chocolate with wiped cream!

How was your day??

But that movie is worth every single watching :wub2:

Yum! Chocolate! :naughty:

It was ok, again, just my few friends felt a bit sick over the lessions, but I hope everything went ok. I guess I know what was for them, cuz I feel exactly the same some days.. You know.. :thumbdown: Today was very beautiful day till noon, but now it's not that nice, tho I can feel spring now!

How was yours?

But that movie is worth every single watching :wub2:

Yum! Chocolate! :naughty:

It was ok, again, just my few friends felt a bit sick over the lessions, but I hope everything went ok. I guess I know what was for them, cuz I feel exactly the same some days.. You know.. :thumbdown: Today was very beautiful day till noon, but now it's not that nice, tho I can feel spring now!

How was yours?

Yeah! And my family loves it as much as me, so I dont have to fight! :roftl:

Oh, hope she (he, they??) is ok . but, whats wrong? you feel tired or........ what?

Well, I can feel spring more than I wanted. too hot and so much polen round there. A freind came to visit me and my sisters and I wasnt on the mood to go outside and expend time with them, so just stayed at home. Oh! And was hunging a postcard on my wall when I saw a postcard Soni bought for you, I forgot to send it :lmao:

Yeah! And my family loves it as much as me, so I dont have to fight! :roftl:

Oh, hope she (he, they??) is ok . but, whats wrong? you feel tired or........ what?

Well, I can feel spring more than I wanted. too hot and so much polen round there. A freind came to visit me and my sisters and I wasnt on the mood to go outside and expend time with them, so just stayed at home. Oh! And was hunging a postcard on my wall when I saw a postcard Soni bought for you, I forgot to send it :lmao:

Good for you, my sis don't want to watch it again :thumbdown:

She, she, not he.. You know whats wrong.. you know.. Girl's thingie.. :naughty: I almost fainted at school two times because of them..

Oh, sounds like you have a nice day! I wish I can go out, but I hate the weather now....

Haha, no worries about that! :naughty: I bet your wall looks nice :wub2:

Good for you, my sis don't want to watch it again :thumbdown:

She, she, not he.. You know whats wrong.. you know.. Girl's thingie.. :naughty: I almost fainted at school two times because of them..

Oh, sounds like you have a nice day! I wish I can go out, but I hate the weather now....

Haha, no worries about that! :naughty: I bet your wall looks nice :wub2:

Oh, sorry. Btw, I was wondering, did you watched it on lithuanian or english??? Cause I want to see it on english soooooooo badly. And I will love to know how the voices sounds on other languages.

Ok, she. Oh, got it! I thought it was something else, thats why I asked. Have you gone to doctor?? They can give you something to not suffer that much.

If you want, you can come here and stay out with the good weather! I will, even, go out with you!

Its looking lovely! :wub2: I want to take a pic and post it, but my sisters pick the camera :thumbdown:

Oh, sorry. Btw, I was wondering, did you watched it on lithuanian or english??? Cause I want to see it on english soooooooo badly. And I will love to know how the voices sounds on other languages.

Ok, she. Oh, got it! I thought it was something else, thats why I asked. Have you gone to doctor?? They can give you something to not suffer that much.

If you want, you can come here and stay out with the good weather! I will, even, go out with you!

Its looking lovely! :wub2: I want to take a pic and post it, but my sisters pick the camera :thumbdown:

I saw it on english. I don't even want to watch it on Lithuanian, because of the incorrect translation. The voises sounds good :wub2:

I'm not suffering everytime and it won't hurt, but it just .. bad. Anyway it's not happeninh every month.. only sometimes. But I always have some meds with we :naughty:

Oh I wish!! Really really! I wish I would come with the letter :das:

I know.. I wnat to make some pics, but my camera is not repaired yet. I'd love to see your wall! :wub2:

I saw it on english. I don't even want to watch it on Lithuanian, because of the incorrect translation. The voises sounds good :wub2:

I'm not suffering everytime and it won't hurt, but it just .. bad. Anyway it's not happeninh every month.. only sometimes. But I always have some meds with we :naughty:

Oh I wish!! Really really! I wish I would come with the letter :das:

I know.. I wnat to make some pics, but my camera is not repaired yet. I'd love to see your wall! :wub2:

Oh, I was wondering that. I saw it on spanish, the voices are lovely, but at first I didnt understand why we have subtitles if the childern are talking on spanish............. And some things were bad translated, but it was kinda ok.

I know. Sometimes its "better" and sometimes dont. My sister has some problems too. Mostly on summer, she fainted some times, and we were so scared!!! Once she fainted on the fridge! And hit in the head........ :thumbdown:

Maybe its cheaper to come here on a letter than by plane..... :roftl: I wish I can go there too :wub2:

Sorry fot your camera, hope yoo can have it again repaired soon. I will love to show it to you. hope I can do it before next week. Oh, Im looking for some of those places on the book to print the pics and hang them too!

Oh, I was wondering that. I saw it on spanish, the voices are lovely, but at first I didnt understand why we have subtitles if the childern are talking on spanish............. And some things were bad translated, but it was kinda ok.

I know. Sometimes its "better" and sometimes dont. My sister has some problems too. Mostly on summer, she fainted some times, and we were so scared!!! Once she fainted on the fridge! And hit in the head........ :thumbdown:

Maybe its cheaper to come here on a letter than by plane..... :roftl: I wish I can go there too :wub2

Sorry fot your camera, hope yoo can have it again repaired soon. I will love to show it to you. hope I can do it before next week. Oh, Im looking for some of those places on the book to print the pics and hang them too!

But while you watching it on spanish can you heard the original translation in the background?

Then I'm opposite. It gets better for me on summer, but in winter :thumbdown: That is awful, you can get some serious injury :blink: Hug your sis for me!

Maybe :naughty: And if I go by letter, I know that I'll reach my destination :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, I'll wait for that. I bet it looks very good :wub2: