Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Too long......... Sometimes they go for 15 minutes, but that day was football on tv, so they were like 20 or more...........

Is about a guy who is payed to killed someone, and instead of killing that person, decides to call that person and tell him/her someone wants to kill him/her.

Oh, I remember! that is going to be fab!

No way? :shocked: Really? Oh my.. And we're complayning that our comercial are long...

Thats sounds good! How is it called? I think I kinda be interested to read it.. :naughty:

I hope so.. :naughty:

Hmm.. could be better but anyway..

How's school?

Not that bad, actually.. Today was 2nd school day in April :naughty: All the others were free :naughty: I'm glad that school years is almost over :naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way? :shocked: Really? Oh my.. And we're complayning that our comercial are long...

Thats sounds good! How is it called? I think I kinda be interested to read it.. :naughty:

Not that bad, actually.. Today was 2nd school day in April :naughty: All the others were free :naughty: I'm glad that school years is almost over :naughty:

oh, lucky:naughty:

Are you in 12th grade?

Welcome to the club then:roftl:

Yeah, who is not on that club?

and im in as well:thumbdownnaughty

Dont say that! you look great!

yeah it is a bit weird.. well we are weird:roftl

I know, but I think that would be better to keep in touch than dont talk with him and miss him all the time, dont you think? :blink

Yep, I guess thats one of the reasons why we are here, no?

For sure! But he must apologised, dont forget that!

Well, ours are way longer.

Its call............. The gun seller, I think.

You will be!

Yeah, who is not on that club?

Dont say that! you look great!

Yep, I guess thats one of the reasons why we are here, no?

For sure! But he must apologised, dont forget that!

You will be!

aha.. :naughty: Im so fat now.. :roftl::thumbdown:

Yeah.. i know.. But maybe i scared him that i told about my feelings and he thinks that i will do the same what K... did..

:naughty:

My favourite was 8th grade, don't know why.. Good memories from that time :wub2:

a guy? :naughty::bleh:

I liked 11th couse it wasnt so important. no exams etc. And had sooo fun time with my friends. miss those times:thumbdown::wub2:

You will be!

Here's it only like 5 min maximum :naughty: They they are kinda often so it annoys.. :thumbdown:

Oh, I'll look for it then :naughty:

It need few things, but I bet it's gonna be ready till tomorrow :naughty: How's your mum?

a guy? :naughty:

I liked 11th couse it wasnt so important. no exams etc. And had sooo fun time with my friends. miss those times:thumbdown::wub2:

Ammm.. well.. :fisch::naughty:

Yeah, thats what I like about 11th grade too :naughty:

All new friends, free lessions, fun stuff.. :naughty:

Here's it only like 5 min maximum :naughty: They they are kinda often so it annoys.. :thumbdown:

Oh, I'll look for it then :naughty:

It need few things, but I bet it's gonna be ready till tomorrow :naughty: How's your mum?

Wow, lucky you! Here are really long and really often :blink::thumbdown:

Ok, if you read it before me, let me know what you think, ok?

We are ending our album, so I guess its gonna be ready for tomorrow and will post some pics!

Edit: forgot to say my mum is great! she dont have pain and the cut is going pretty well, so........

yeah.. its just amazing:punk :

how's Lithuania? :naughty :

Aha :naughty:

Notbad. Weather is amazing and I'm really glad about that. Tho crisis is still here and sool we'll be having new president. But actually I don't really care :naughty:

How's Latvia?

Wow, lucky you! Here are really long and really often :blink: :thumbdown :

Ok, if you read it before me, let me know what you think, ok?

We are ending our album, so I guess its gonna be ready for tomorrow and will post some pics!

Edit: forgot to say my mum is great! she dont have pain and the cut is going pretty well, so........

I don't watch much tv now, maybe they get longer :naughty:

Ok! Fist I have to find it! :naughty:

Yay! Can't wait to see the result! :wub2:

Glad to heard that! Really! Give her a big hug, ok?

Notbad. Weather is amazing and I'm really glad about that. Tho crisis is still here and sool we'll be having new president. But actually I don't really care :naughty:

How's Latvia?

I try to do that too, but Im soooooooooooo adicted.........

You will find it, Im sure!

Me too! We are giving the last details to it!

I will do it as soon as she is back! :wink2:

you are having new president?? We should have a new one too, but we are too lazy for it........

I try to do that too, but Im soooooooooooo adicted.........

You will find it, Im sure!

Me too! We are giving the last details to it!

I will do it as soon as she is back! :wink2:

you are having new president?? We should have a new one too, but we are too lazy for it........

Really? I'm not, cuz all our tv shows are pretty much boring.. :thumbdown:

I hope so! :naughty:

We finished it! It look not that bad as I thought.

Really? :roftl: I'm not that very exsited about that, It's gonna be the same no matter who's gonna be president..

Damn, my i-net is so poor today, that it actually went off and back just now.. :blink:

Really? I'm not, cuz all our tv shows are pretty much boring.. :thumbdown

I hope so! :naughty:

We finished it! It look not that bad as I thought.

Really? :roftl: I'm not that very exsited about that, It's gonna be the same no matter who's gonna be president..

Damn, my i-net is so poor today, that it actually went off and back just now.. :blink:

I dont watch spanish shows, I watch house and all those freaking cool american shows :wink2:

We finished too! Will post some pics tomorrow or sunday! And it doesnt look that bad! :blush-anim-cl:

I know what you mean. I never get excited about those things. Its always the same. But we have a very deep crisis. And the goberment is on crisis too, and maybe we need a chage.......

Oh, sorry to hear that. I gotta go. See ya tomorrow! and, in the case we dont talk, wish your mum a happy birthday from me!!! :wub2: See ya! :huglove:

How's Latvia?

Oh, cool! I like the president you have at the moment, though:naughty:

The same here.. crisis and amazing weather :thumb_yello:

hey, have you heard about a singer Intars Busulis?

I dont watch spanish shows, I watch house and all those freaking cool american shows

We finished too! Will post some pics tomorrow or sunday! And it doesnt look that bad!

I know what you mean. I never get excited about those things. Its always the same. But we have a very deep crisis. And the goberment is on crisis too, and maybe we need a chage.......

Oh, sorry to hear that. I gotta go. See ya tomorrow! and, in the case we dont talk, wish your mum a happy birthday from me!!! :wub2: See ya! :huglove:

Me too, Lithuanian shows sucks..

I'll send you pic of our present today, my mum really loved it! Actually, she said that she saw the frame few days ago, but she had no idea, what we gonna do with it, so when she saw the result she was really pleased :naughty:

Sometimes I wish I would be so excited about all those things, like all americans were excited about Obama, but I can't..

Happy bday to your mum too! Hope you're going to have fun today! :naughty:

Oh, cool! I like the president you have at the moment, though

The same here.. crisis and amazing weather :thumb_yello:

hey, have you heard about a singer Intars Busulis?

Really? Yeah, he's ok :naughty: Too bad he has to go soon..

Aha, I really love the weather these days.. :wub2:

No, I haven't. Is he/she latvian?

I'll send you pic of our present today, my mum really loved it! Actually, she said that she saw the frame few days ago, but she had no idea, what we gonna do with it, so when she saw the result she was really pleased :naughty:

Sometimes I wish I would be so excited about all those things, like all americans were excited about Obama, but I can't..

Same here. And the worst of all is that they all are a copy of american shows, but worst.

I will send/post a pic of mine tomorrow, cause I havent took a pic yet! Oh, well, thats great! My mum new we bought her a few books cause, the day I recieved them, I got a sms saying I was getting them that day. The phone rung, my grandma called my mum telling I was reciving a call, and she read part of the sms............

I wish too.......... Im kinda jelaous of them, I just felt that way when we won the Euro cup.

We are! We are! Hope you will have fun too!

Same here. And the worst of all is that they all are a copy of american shows, but worst.

I will send/post a pic of mine tomorrow, cause I havent took a pic yet! Oh, well, thats great! My mum new we bought her a few books cause, the day I recieved them, I got a sms saying I was getting them that day. The phone rung, my grandma called my mum telling I was reciving a call, and she read part of the sms............

I wish too.......... Im kinda jelaous of them, I just felt that way when we won the Euro cup.

We are! We are! Hope you will have fun too!

Aha, same here..

Oh, ok! Caaaaan't wait :naughty: I know! Those mums knows everything.. :naughty:

Aha, I wish something liek that could be here.. It would be really amazing :naughty:

Me too, I bet all day I'm gonna be online and offline.. Actually I got to run now. See ya later, cuz I'll be back :mf_rosetinted:

I'll send you pic of our present today, my mum really loved it! Actually, she said that she saw the frame few days ago, but she had no idea, what we gonna do with it, so when she saw the result she was really pleased

Heeeeelo :bleh:

Well, he's the most popular singer at the moment here, and I met him for like 3 times last week.. and his brother is at my house every saturday:naughty::yay:

Today is f-ing windy :thumbdown:

Aha, same here..

Oh, ok! Caaaaan't wait :naughty: I know! Those mums knows everything.. :naughty

Aha, I wish something liek that could be here.. It would be really amazing :naughty:

Me too, I bet all day I'm gonna be online and offline.. Actually I got to run now. See ya later, cuz I'll be back :mf_rosetinted:

You will love it! :wink2: I know, but this time was just cause my grandma said something she shouldnt.......... :thumbdown: But, well, things go the way they have to! :bleh:

I know.

Well, then see ya! I will be round here till 17 cause we are watching a movie.

Heeeeelo :bleh

Well, he's the most popular singer at the moment here, and I met him for like 3 times last week.. and his brother is at my house every saturday:naughty::yay

Today is f-ing windy :thumbdown

Holaaaaaaaaaa!

I dont know that guy too. Is he good?

You will love it! :wink2: I know, but this time was just cause my grandma said something she shouldnt.......... :thumbdown: But, well, things go the way they have to! :bleh:

I know.

Holaaaaaaaaaa!

I dont know that guy too. Is he good?

Oh yeah, he has a great voice :thumb_yello: And he is a lot cuter in RL than on the videos:naughty: He'll represent Latvia in this years Eurovision :punk:wait, i will search for the link ... :fisch:

ok, here's the videos.. hahah watch them..:naughty:

This one is the newest song and video of him (he looks like that at the moment/ when i saw him a weel ago) and this will be the Euroviosion song (but he made it in russian version as well.. )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zxA7t7WQI

And this video is from a song festival "New Wave", he took a part and won there for about 5 years ago.. He looks sooo fancy and young there, and you have to see those moves! :lmao: he has a great voice though..

Heeeeelo

Well, he's the most popular singer at the moment here, and I met him for like 3 times last week.. and his brother is at my house every saturday

Today is f-ing windy

I watched the videos you posted! He's pretty good! What does " Sastrēgums

" means? :naughty:

It's really windy here too.. Tho it's really sunny as well. :naughty:

You will love it! I know, but this time was just cause my grandma said something she shouldnt.......... But, well, things go the way they have to!

I know.

I believe it too :wub2: Shame for ya grandma.. That means she ruined the suprise :sad:

What movie you're going to watch? :naughty: