Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

I watched the videos you posted! He's pretty good! What does " Sastrēgums

" means? :naughty:

It's really windy here too.. Tho it's really sunny as well.

I believe it too :wub2: Shame for ya grandma.. That means she ruined the suprise :sad:

What movie you're going to watch? :naughty:

It means like a "jam" / "bunching" You know- lot of cars in the streets:naughty:

Yeah he is and I met him :das: LMAO

Its sunny here too but its too windy.. I'm afraid of going out, that wind will blow me away:naughty:

How was your day?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It means like a "jam" / "bunching" You know- lot of cars in the streets

Yeah he is and I met him :das: LMAO

Its sunny here too but its too windy.. I'm afraid of going out, that wind will blow me away

How was your day?

Ohh, traffic jam? :naughty: Nice song, btw!

Oh, and how's he live? :naughty:

I was out today, but it was not very pleased so I get back in :naughty:

My day was ok, we it's my mum's bday, so we grilled some meat, I didn't find how they are called in english, but we called it "šašlykai". Dunno, you know them(but I believe you do.. ) :roftl:

Topic for today:

When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?:naughty:

I believe when I was at school, but I don't remember what we were laughting at :roftl:

Ohh, trafic jam? Nive song, btw!

Oh, and how's he live?

I was out today, but it was not very pleased so I get back in :naughty:

My day was ok, we it's my mum's bday, so we grilled some meat, I didn't find how they are called in english, but we called it "šašlykai". Dunno, you know them(but I believe you do.. )

I believe when I was at school, but I don't remember what we were laughting at

Yap, traffic jam, lol Thankies :biggrin2: At first i didnt like it but now i like it:naughty: really like it.

Oh, thats cool! wish your mum happy b-day from me as well, if you can:wink2: say that latvian girl sends best wishes :naughty:

hahaha we grilled some meat too.. chicken though. And yeah i know what is šašliks.. :naughty: I dont eat it anymore. (a looong story.. based on the fact that when i was younger me and my cousin eat them on the holiday Jāņi and drunk a lot of beer, next day was awful and i was puked a lot.. lmao and so does hi) so i dont eat them anymore:naughty:

Topic for today:

It was about last week when i watched a video on youtube.. Robbie Williams was singing his "Supreme" and then a fan or just a guy run on the stage and pushed him down. It was soooo hilarious :floor:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_nEXuUC7FA

Hi Baiba. I'm ok thanks. You?

I've tried to bump it but its no use if no one wants to talk.

Im a bit ill.. :thumbdown: but still pretty fine :D

Oh no.. :no: I miss those times when we had such a fine and :das: time there, remember? :tears::wub2: Im off to bed soon but someday we'll make it work again..

Yap, traffic jam, lol Thankies At first i didnt like it but now i like it really like it.

Oh, thats cool! wish your mum happy b-day from me as well, if you can say that latvian girl sends best wishes :naughty:

hahaha we grilled some meat too.. chicken though. And yeah i know what is šašliks.. I dont eat it anymore. (a looong story.. based on the fact that when i was younger me and my cousin eat them on the holiday Jāņi and drunk a lot of beer, next day was awful and i was puked a lot.. lmao and so does hi) so i dont eat them anymore:naughty:

:naughty:

Ok, I will send her your wishes :naughty:

Yeah, yeah, it's chicken! Oh, sorry about that even.. :blink:

My dad does't eat eggs, but I still dunno why.. I guess the story was something like yours..

I'll watch that video tommorow, cuz I'm off to bed now. Night! :huglove:

:naughty:

Ok, I will send her your wishes :naughty:

Yeah, yeah, it's chicken! Oh, sorry about that even.. :blink:

My dad does't eat eggs, but I still dunno why.. I guess the story was something like yours..

I'll watch that video tommorow, cuz I'm off to bed now. Night! :huglove:

Yeah.. there are tons of the story i or someone else dont eat some things anymore.. :naughty: like i dont drink coffee anymore..

Ok, see you tomorrow, byeee :huglove:

Oh yeah, he has a great voice :thumb_yello And he is a lot cuter in RL than on the videos:naughty He'll represent Latvia in this years Eurovision :punkwait, i will search for the link ... :fisch

Then, I will go for Latvia, cause I dont like spanish one.......

ok, here's the videos.. hahah watch them..:naughty

This one is the newest song and video of him (he looks like that at the moment/ when i saw him a weel ago) and this will be the Euroviosion song (but he made it in russian version as well.. )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zxA7t7WQI

And this video is from a song festival "New Wave", he took a part and won there for about 5 years ago.. He looks sooo fancy and young there, and you have to see those moves! :lmao he has a great voice though..

Wow! Those songs are amazing! He is really good and cute too :blush-anim-cl:

I watched the videos you posted! He's pretty good! What does " Sastrēgums

" means? :naughty

It's really windy here too.. Tho it's really sunny as well. :naughty

I believe it too :wub2: Shame for ya grandma.. That means she ruined the suprise :sad:

What movie you're going to watch? :naughty:

Yep, she ruined the surprise, but we cant do anything now......

We were watching Seven (that one and Fight Club are the only movies with Brad Pitt I really like).

Topic for today:

It was the other day, Wednesday, I think. I was playing cards with my mum and we started to laught about something sooooooooooo hard :roftl: Its kinda hard to understand on english but it was a game were you ask for the cards to the other, so every time you ask for a rey (king) and you say no, you have reino (reign) and we didnt notice till that day. We found it so funny!

Yeah.. there are tons of the story i or someone else dont eat some things anymore.. like i dont drink coffee anymore..

Ok, see you tomorrow, byeee :huglove

I don't really like coffe at all, but.. why don't you drink coffe? :naughty:

We were watching Seven (that one and Fight Club are the only movies with Brad Pitt I really like).

It was the other day, Wednesday, I think. I was playing cards with my mum and we started to laught about something sooooooooooo hard :roftl: Its kinda hard to understand on english but it was a game were you ask for the cards to the other, so every time you ask for a rey (king) and you say no, you have reino (reign) and we didnt notice till that day. We found it so funny!

Anyway, she loved the presend and that's what matters!

It was with Brad Pitt? Never seen that one :naughty:

Funny story, btw :roftl:

Omg, you know what made me laught today? Fact, that Sliimy is following me on twitter :roftl::roftl:

Omg, you know what made me laught today? Fact, that Sliimy is following me on twitter :roftl::roftl:

That guy, Sliimy, he looks like Mika grrrr He's weird:roftl:

I dont like coffee either......... I love coffee with ice cream and condensed milk, and capuccino, but thats all.

Yep, yep, yep.

Yes, it was with Pitt. You should see it, kinda old, but really good one!

Thanks!

Really?? Thats cool! (actually, I read it on twitter :naughty:, but its still cool!)

That guy, Sliimy, he looks like Mika grrrr He's weird

I know :roftl: Thats way it made me laugh :roftl:

I dont like coffee either......... I love coffee with ice cream and condensed milk, and capuccino, but thats all.

Yep, yep, yep.

Yes, it was with Pitt. You should see it, kinda old, but really good one!

Thanks!

Really?? Thats cool! (actually, I read it on twitter but its still cool!)

Yum! Capuccino :drool:

Ok, ok, it's on my list :naughty:

Yeah, cool :naughty: But, as I saw, he's fallowing everybody who's following him :naughty: Fair enought :roftl:

I know :roftl: Thats way it made me laugh :roftl:

Yum! Capuccino :drool:

Ok, ok, it's on my list :naughty:

Yeah, cool :naughty: But, as I saw, he's fallowing everybody who's following him :naughty: Fair enought :roftl:

Yummy!

Well, it looks like he wants to know what everybody thinks about him..........

You know what? Im kinda piss off. I want to buy a few books, but they are waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive.............

Btw, Im uploading those pics for you!

I don't like people who copy other people. Specially if it's Mika being copied:naughty:

Somehow I don't think that he's copying Mika on purpose :naughty: I admit, they kinda look alike. I read somwehere that Sliimy doesn't even like Mika :naughty:

Yummy!

Well, it looks like he wants to know what everybody thinks about him..........

You know what? Im kinda piss off. I want to buy a few books, but they are waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive.............

Btw, Im uploading those pics for you!

Probably :naughty:

Oh.. :sad: You know what! I get email from that i-net shop wher I bought "Slumdog millionaire"! Just today! They annouced that my book is on it's way :roftl: What books do you want to buy?

Yay! :boing:

I'm off to have something for snach. Be back reaaaaaally soon!

Then, I will go for Latvia, cause I dont like spanish one.......

Wow! Those songs are amazing! He is really good and cute too

It was the other day, Wednesday, I think. I was playing cards with my mum and we started to laught about something sooooooooooo hard Its kinda hard to understand on english but it was a game were you ask for the cards to the other, so every time you ask for a rey (king) and you say no, you have reino (reign) and we didnt notice till that day. We found it so funny!

Oh really? you find him cute? :wink2: OK, he is a bit:naughty:

And guess what? Today i went to the shop near to my house (it owns Intar's brother Ēriks) And i talked with him for about 20 minutes:das:

I think that he moves hilarious for the song Kiss.. his style:naughty:

If you want i can send that song Sastrēgums to your mail tomorrow if you want:wink2:

I don't really like coffe at all, but.. why don't you drink coffe?

It was with Brad Pitt? Never seen that one

Funny story, btw

Omg, you know what made me laught today? Fact, that Sliimy is following me on twitter

Couse I had a problems with my heart of it:thumbdown:

Probably :naughty:

Oh.. :sad: You know what! I get email from that i-net shop wher I bought "Slumdog millionaire"! Just today! They annouced that my book is on it's way :roftl: What books do you want to buy?

Yay! :boing:

I'm off to have something for snach. Be back reaaaaaally soon!

Yep, maybe.

Hahahahaha!! Thats too funny!! I wanted to buy a book call "Let the right one in" which is a vampire story, but with kids. there is a movie about that book, and I have read both are really good. And "you suck: a love story" Another vampire book, this one is really funny! :roftl:

I-net is sooooooooo slow.

Ok, come back soon!

Oh really? you find him cute? :wink2: OK, he is a bit:naughty:

And guess what? Today i went to the shop near to my house (it owns Intar's brother Ēriks) And i talked with him for about 20 minutes:das

I think that he moves hilarious for the song Kiss.. his style:naughty:

If you want i can send that song Sastrēgums to your mail tomorrow if you want:wink2:

Couse I had a problems with my heart of it:thumbdown:

Yes, I find him cute. You dont?

Thats cool!

Yep, he does those funny moves all the time! :roftl:

That will be great!

Btw, what kind of heart problems do you have? If you dont mind the question :wink2: