Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Couse I had a problems with my heart of it:thumbdown:

Oh, sorry to heard that :sad:

Yep, maybe.

Hahahahaha!! Thats too funny!! I wanted to buy a book call "Let the right one in" which is a vampire story, but with kids. there is a movie about that book, and I have read both are really good. And "you suck: a love story" Another vampire book, this one is really funny! :roftl:

I-net is sooooooooo slow.

Ok, come back soon!

I know :roftl: Uu, looks like somebody really likes vampires :fisch: My sis started reading "Twilight" and she loves it :naughty:

Mine is kinda slow too. I'm uploading one song for my friend, and it looks like it never gonna be uploaded.. :thumbdown:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sorry to heard that :sad:

I know :roftl: Uu, looks like somebody really likes vampires :fisch: My sis started reading "Twilight" and she loves it :naughty:

Mine is kinda slow too. I'm uploading one song for my friend, and it looks like it never gonna be uploaded.. :thumbdown:

I had always love vampire books and movies. She will love it, but there are better vampire books.

Oh, sorry.........

I will go to eat something, will be back soon!

I had always love vampire books and movies. She will love it, but there are better vampire books.

Oh, sorry.........

I will go to eat something, will be back soon!

She finished it :roftl: Just now :roftl: That was faaast :roftl:

Yeah, I remember you mentioned that :naughty:

Waiting for ya :naughty:

Friday :boxed:

Yay! Your back :naughty:

Oh, it took me almost the same time as her. I read it in 2 days and a half (and just because I read that one before buying the whole series)

Yep, Im back!

Have you found out what ho means? :roftl:

Oh, it took me almost the same time as her. I read it in 2 days and a half (and just because I read that one before buying the whole series)

Yep, Im back!

Have you found out what ho means? :roftl:

She literaly didn't put down it the whole time :roftl: I wonder, will I be so obsessed whe I read that book? :naughty:

No, but atleast I know what "Jai" means :roftl: But now I'm ready curious! :naughty:

She literaly didn't put down it the whole time :roftl: I wonder, will I be so obsessed whe I read that book? :naughty:

No, but atleast I know what "Jai" means :roftl: But now I'm ready curious! :naughty:

I think you will be as me. I loved the book, but its not anything from other world. Some other will have wrote a better book with that plot. But its really easy to read it, and you read it fast. But you will be all the time thinking, its not as good as the HP saga............:wink2:

Yep, I read it on your twitter and Im curius about what Ho means too........... Have you end up the whole book?

I think you will be as me. I loved the book, but its not anything from other world. Some other will have wrote a better book with that plot. But its really easy to read it, and you read it fast. But you will be all the time thinking, its not as good as the HP saga............:wink2:

Yep, I read it on your twitter and Im curius about what Ho means too........... Have you end up the whole book?

That was exactly what my sis said to me - "It's easy to read" :blink:

There's nothing better than HP :mf_rosetinted:

No, haven't finished it yet. I' trying not to read it too fast, cuz it's different from movie and you dunno what to expect next. I wonder Google translator translates from Indian? :roftl:

That was exactly what my sis said to me - "It's easy to read" :blink

There's nothing better than HP :mf_rosetinted:

No, haven't finished it yet. I' trying not to read it too fast, cuz it's different from movie and you dunno what to expect next. I wonder Google translator translates from Indian? :roftl:

Exactly :mf_rosetinted:

Nop, HP rules :punk:

I see. But its good, right?

Well, I look. I think on India they talk on hindi (or thats what google says). I went to google, looked for hindi, wrote ho, clicked on translate and it says................................................ ho :thumbdown: And Jai ho is Jai ho :blink::naughty:

Yes, I find him cute. You dont?

Thats cool!

Yep, he does those funny moves all the time! :roftl:

That will be great!

Btw, what kind of heart problems do you have? If you dont mind the question :wink2:

I do.. i guess:naughty: He is really funny.. he took a part in a show where latvians are making fun of popular people and he was a while in that show as well.

Ok, i'll send it ;)

hmm.. not sure i can explain it.. :blink:

Exactly

Nop, HP rules

I see. But its good, right?

Well, I look. I think on India they talk on hindi (or thats what google says). I went to google, looked for hindi, wrote ho, clicked on translate and it says................................................ ho And Jai ho is Jai ho :blink::naughty:

:naughty:

Yeah, it's really good. Thats why I don;t want to finish it soon :blush-anim-cl:

I thought so too, but I'm confussed now. I think they have few languages (Like few religions) cuz in the book, there were saying, that not all Indians knows hindi :blink: But I'd like to know how it is for real.. :naughty:

I do.. i guess:naughty He is really funny.. he took a part in a show where latvians are making fun of popular people and he was a while in that show as well.

Ok, i'll send it ;)

hmm.. not sure i can explain it.. :blink

:wub2: Aw, really?? I will kill to see that (and understand it).

:thumb_yello:

Oh, dont worry. Im glad you are ok. Hope that problem is not really bad.

Btw, I saw a lil part of Green Day's new video today!!!!

:naughty:

Yeah, it's really good. Thats why I don;t want to finish it soon :blush-anim-cl:

I thought so too, but I'm confussed now. I think they have few languages (Like few religions) cuz in the book, there were saying, that not all Indians knows hindi :blink: But I'd like to know how it is for real.. :naughty:

Yep, I think so. Maybe we should ask to our lovely friend Wikipedia............

:wub2: Aw, really?? I will kill to see that (and understand it).

:thumb_yello:

Oh, dont worry. Im glad you are ok. Hope that problem is not really bad.

Btw, I saw a lil part of Green Day's new video today!!!!

ok,i'll send you some links when i'll find them:wink2:

yeah..there was a time i couldnt do sports at school , but thank god everything is ok now:thumb_yello:

oh really??? and how was it?:shocked:

ok,i'll send you some links when i'll find them:wink2:

yeah..there was a time i couldnt do sports at school , but thank god everything is ok now:thumb_yello:

oh really??? and how was it?:shocked:

Great!

Oh, Im sorry, I know how you felt, cause I couldnt do sports at school during 3 years! Thats when I started to hate them.

Short. But the song was amazing! (at least the part they played) The guys were playing the song at some place and it looked like it was night. I cant tell you more, cause there is nothing more...........

Topic: Is there any book that made you cry no matter the reason?

I have 4, maybe more, but right now just 4. They are: Ana Frank's diary, My lovely bones, No news from Gurb and A dirty job. The first ones make me cry cause they are sad, the las ones cause they are soooooooo funny! :roftl:

actually.. no there are not.. im not a fan of books so..

Well, Im a fan of books, so I have 4!

Great!

Oh, Im sorry, I know how you felt, cause I couldnt do sports at school during 3 years! Thats when I started to hate them.

Short. But the song was amazing! (at least the part they played) The guys were playing the song at some place and it looked like it was night. I cant tell you more, cause there is nothing more...........

I have 4, maybe more, but right now just 4. They are: Ana Frank's diary, My lovely bones, No news from Gurb and A dirty job. The first ones make me cry cause they are sad, the las ones cause they are soooooooo funny! :roftl:

Well, Im a fan of books, so I have 4!

well i do know one of the new songs.. its called 21th century brakedown or smthg.. :blink: it was oooook.. they have wrote some better.. but we'll see when it really comes out:punk:

wow.. well i didnt do any sports just for about 5 months..

well i do know one of the new songs.. its called 21th century brakedown or smthg.. :blink: it was oooook.. they have wrote some better.. but we'll see when it really comes out:punk:

wow.. well i didnt do any sports just for about 5 months..

I think I dont know that one. The one they played was called "we know are enemies" or something like that, I cant remember...........

Oh. I had a very bad injury on both my knees, and I almost need a sufery :thumbdown: It still hurts and I cant swim.

I don't know. Maybe. :naughty:

Tell me everything about that thing in hospital.

Btw, once again - I loved your letter :wub2: Thanks for everything :huglove:

Topic: Is there any book that made you cry no matter the reason?

I don't think so.. :thumbdown:

I don't know. Maybe. :naughty

Tell me everything about that thing in hospital.

Btw, once again - I loved your letter :wub2: Thanks for everything :huglove:

I don't think so.. :thumbdown:

Well, I went there cause I needed a medicine to my eyes (with all the polen round here, they are always red ans hurt, so.........) and my doctor wasnt there............. He left a note at the door: Im at home visit, will be back soon. So, I was there at 9:45 and decided to wait. And I waited, and waited and waited................. :thumbdown::mad3:Till I just decided to go back home at 12 (I may say I call after half an hour and my parents told me to wait till doctor was back, so I just did). For my own luck, I had my book with me, so at least, I didnt get bored.

Yay! Im really glad you liked it!:wub2:

Really?? No one??:shocked:

Well, I went there cause I needed a medicine to my eyes (with all the polen round here, they are always red ans hurt, so.........) and my doctor wasnt there............. He left a note at the door: Im at home visit, will be back soon. So, I was there at 9:45 and decided to wait. And I waited, and waited and waited................. :thumbdown::mad3:Till I just decided to go back home at 12 (I may say I call after half an hour and my parents told me to wait till doctor was back, so I just did). For my own luck, I had my book with me, so at least, I didnt get bored.

Yay! Im really glad you liked it!:wub2:

Really?? No one??:shocked:

Really? And he didn't showed up? :shocked:

Aha, I do really loved it. Btw, it looks like everybody in your family is a bit obsessed with vampires :naughty:

No, well, at leats I can't recall the book, that made me cry :sad:

Really? And he didn't showed up? :shocked:

Aha, I do really loved it. Btw, it looks like everybody in your family is a bit obsessed with vampires :naughty:

No, well, at leats I can't recall the book, that made me cry :sad:

Nope, he didnt went back. At least, not while I was there. Maybe he went later............... :thumbdown:

Yeah, hehehehe We love those people. They are funny! Btw, Soni asked me if you like Buffy.

Aww, thats kinda sad...........

Nope, he didnt went back. At least, not while I was there. Maybe he went later............... :thumbdown:

Yeah, hehehehe We love those people. They are funny! Btw, Soni asked me if you like Buffy.

Aww, thats kinda sad...........

Boo on him :thumbdown:

:naughty: Well, I saw few series several years ago, but they don't show it here anymore.. :thumbdown:

No! Wait! I believed I had few tears, when Dumboldore died :naughty: It was hard to realize, that he's actually gone :shocked: