Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Boo on him :thumbdown:

:naughty: Well, I saw few series several years ago, but they don't show it here anymore.. :thumbdown:

No! Wait! I believed I had few tears, when Dumboldore died :naughty: It was hard to realize, that he's actually gone :shocked:

Yeah, boo on him

Too bad, cause it was a great show. Like Charmed! (yep, we loooooooove all those magic/fictional shows)

Really? Actually, I was kinda happy when he died, cause I dont like the actor who plays him, and that means, he wont be that much on the last movies. But I almost cried when Fred dies.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, boo on him

Too bad, cause it was a great show. Like Charmed! (yep, we loooooooove all those magic/fictional shows)

Really? Actually, I was kinda happy when he died, cause I dont like the actor who plays him, and that means, he wont be that much on the last movies. But I almost cried when Fred dies.

I like Charmed, but when they all were three original sister. When the new sister joined it, it started to become boring :blink:

Really? :roftl: I didn't even thoug about that actor, I thought about the book and how Harry gonna be alone in the battle againts Woldermort :roftl: Yeah, I felt sorry for Fred too :sad:

I like Charmed, but when they all were three original sister. When the new sister joined it, it started to become boring :blink:

Really? :roftl: I didn't even thoug about that actor, I thought about the book and how Harry gonna be alone in the battle againts Woldermort :roftl: Yeah, I felt sorry for Fred too :sad:

Yep, but even with that change, I love it. Till Pipper had a second child and they invented a really boring and nonsense story for that...........

At first I didnt do, but then, after finishing the book I tought about that, and told myself "great!" I dont like Harry so much either.

Yep, but even with that change, I love it. Till Pipper had a second child and they invented a really boring and nonsense story for that...........

At first I didnt do, but then, after finishing the book I tought about that, and told myself "great!" I dont like Harry so much either.

I'm not watching it anymore. What was the story about her second child?

You mean Daniel? Yeah, he was way cuuuter than he is now :naughty:

I'm not watching it anymore. What was the story about her second child?

You mean Daniel? Yeah, he was way cuuuter than he is now :naughty:

Charmed ended a few years back. And the story............... Well, Pipper and Leo break up and a misterius angel called Chris send Leo to somewhere, so Pipper thought he left her. After a few chapters and tons of stupid things, you found out Chris was Leo andd Pipper's second child, and came from future cause the other child (I cant remember the name now) become bad and started a war against good magic (or something like that). But then, the only reason why he came back from future was getting Pipper and Leo back together, so he can be born. :blink:

Yep, but I dont like the character per se too.

Charmed ended a few years back. And the story............... Well, Pipper and Leo break up and a misterius angel called Chris send Leo to somewhere, so Pipper thought he left her. After a few chapters and tons of stupid things, you found out Chris was Leo andd Pipper's second child, and came from future cause the other child (I cant remember the name now) become bad and started a war against good magic (or something like that). But then, the only reason why he came back from future was getting Pipper and Leo back together, so he can be born. :blink:

Yep, but I dont like the character per se too.

I don't get it :blink: I replayed this one yesterday, but it's gone? :blink:

Anyway, I remember that guy from future. I though it was a little bit ridiculious..

Ron rocks! :naughty:

What were you doing, that you're so tired now? :naughty:

I don't get it :blink: I replayed this one yesterday, but it's gone? :blink:

Anyway, I remember that guy from future. I though it was a little bit ridiculious..

Ron rocks! :naughty:

What were you doing, that you're so tired now? :naughty:

Really??? Again???? And I thought you left me here alone............

Yep, ridiculously hot :blush-anim-cl:

Yes! Ron rocks! :punk:

Nothing in special, I just didnt slept anything last night. and its the second night that way..........

Really??? Again???? And I thought you left me here alone............

Yep, ridiculously hot :blush-anim-cl:

Yes! Ron rocks! :punk:

Nothing in special, I just didnt slept anything last night. and its the second night that way..........

No, I couldn't without saying goodbye. I guess it's my i-net's fault.. :thumbdown:

:naughty:

Btw, love your new avvie! Draco :das:

Why? What's the matter? Somebody disturbs you? :blink:

My sis is totaly twilighter now.. She read the second book during the day and her cellphone's background is the cover of twilight.. :blink:

No, I couldn't without saying goodbye. I guess it's my i-net's fault.. :thumbdown:

:naughty:

Btw, love your new avvie! Draco :das:

Why? What's the matter? Somebody disturbs you? :blink:

My sis is totaly twilighter now.. She read the second book during the day and her cellphone's background is the cover of twilight.. :blink:

I know, thats why I found that so weird........

Thanks! Poor Draco. Harry is looking at his ass all the time........

I dunno. Nobody and nothing is disturbing me. I just find Im really tires and as soon as I go to bed, I feel perfectly awake! :blink:

Really?? She has the fever! I had a problem reading those books. As I saw that crappy movie they made, I imagine Edward as Rupert Grint on the first book. On the second and follow, everytime Edward came in, I saw Robert..........:thumbdown:

I know, thats why I found that so weird........

Thanks! Poor Draco. Harry is looking at his ass all the time........

I dunno. Nobody and nothing is disturbing me. I just find Im really tires and as soon as I go to bed, I feel perfectly awake! :blink:

Really?? She has the fever! I had a problem reading those books. As I saw that crappy movie they made, I imagine Edward as Rupert Grint on the first book. On the second and follow, everytime Edward came in, I saw Robert..........:thumbdown:

:naughty: He'll never be as cool as Draco is!

I had the same problem few years ago :naughty:

Really? As Rupert? Brillint! :naughty: He's way more cutter :wub2:

:naughty: He'll never be as cool as Draco is!

I had the same problem few years ago :naughty:

Really? As Rupert? Brillint! :naughty: He's way more cutter :wub2:

Yep, thats true! :punk:

Oh, Im glad it went out of your life. Insomnio sucks :thumbdown:

Yes. When you read how Edward looks like, all you think is Rupert :drool:

Yep, thats true! :punk:

Oh, Im glad it went out of your life. Insomnio sucks :thumbdown:

Yes. When you read how Edward looks like, all you think is Rupert :drool:

Aha :naughty:

Yeah, now get asleep really easily :naughty:

Is he red-haired in the book? :blink:

Aha :naughty:

Yeah, now get asleep really easily :naughty:

Is he red-haired in the book? :blink:

:roftl:

Lucky you! Insomnio has been with me for 22 years and a half! :shocked:

Yep. Well, on the spanish version it says: pelo como el bronce (bronce hair) so thats red haired.

:roftl:

Lucky you! Insomnio has been with me for 22 years and a half! :shocked:

Yep. Well, on the spanish version it says: pelo como el bronce (bronce hair) so thats red haired.

Oh, sorryto heard that :sad: I hope it gets better soon :wink2:

Aha, I just asked my sis and she said the same - bronce hair :naughty:

Oh, sorryto heard that :sad: I hope it gets better soon :wink2:

Aha, I just asked my sis and she said the same - bronce hair :naughty:

I hope so too. Anyway, I have teas, so I will have one tonight, at least I will sleep a bit.

You see? Rupert should have been Edward.

My computer is really slow today. I will go and burn a few cds, hope it will go better. See ya! :huglove:

I hope so too. Anyway, I have teas, so I will have one tonight, at least I will sleep a bit.

You see? Rupert should have been Edward.

My computer is really slow today. I will go and burn a few cds, hope it will go better. See ya! :huglove:

That sounds good :wink2:

Def! He would be so perfect for that role :naughty:

I got to go too. See ya! :huglove:

That sounds good :wink2:

Def! He would be so perfect for that role :naughty:

I got to go too. See ya! :huglove:

Yeah! I slept last night!!! I feel so rested! :yay:

Fo sure. I dont understand why they didnt choose him :boxed:

I will probably go and buy a few books today ot 2morrow! :punk:

Yeah! I slept last night!!! I feel so rested! :yay:

Fo sure. I dont understand why they didnt choose him :boxed:

I will probably go and buy a few books today ot 2morrow! :punk:

Yay :yay:

Aha, he woulb be perfect there.. :naughty:

Today? What do you want to buy?

Btw, yesterday I finished "slumdog millionaire". I expected the masive ending, but this one was ok eighter :naughty:

Topic: What did you eat today?

Fish and chips. Very british lunch.

Yay :yay:

Aha, he woulb be perfect there.. :naughty:

Today? What do you want to buy?

Btw, yesterday I finished "slumdog millionaire". I expected the masive ending, but this one was ok eighter :naughty:

As always!

Im not sure. My mum found a store where they sell second hand books really really cheap. So Im going to have a look.

Really?? Thats great! You expected them to dance? Like in the movie, eh? :das:

Hello, how are you girls today? :bye:

Hey Babs! Im great, and you?

Fish and chips. Very british lunch.

As always!

Im not sure. My mum found a store where they sell second hand books really really cheap. So Im going to have a look.

Really?? Thats great! You expected them to dance? Like in the movie, eh? :das:

Hey Babs! Im great, and you?

im pretty ok, the weather is sunny and im going to library soon and on the evening me and my roommate are thinking of watching dumb and dumber:naughty:

im pretty ok, the weather is sunny and im going to library soon and on the evening me and my roommate are thinking of watching dumb and dumber:naughty:

Yay for great weather! :punk: You have to study so much?

Dumb and dumber, what a movie :lmao: