babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, then I'll take some for you:thumb_yello:

how's the weather at your place?

It was raining a lot earlier in the week but now it is starting to warm up. It's supposed to be really warm this weekend. Makes me feel like I should do something special at the park or something. :roftl:

It was raining a lot earlier in the week but now it is starting to warm up. It's supposed to be really warm this weekend. Makes me feel like I should do something special at the park or something. :roftl:

hahaha yeah, pretty weather makes us to do weird things.. :naughty:

but you should really take a walk and take some pics around your home.. would like to see them :thumb_yello:

p.s. I guess im off to bed, see you! :huglove:

hahaha yeah, pretty weather makes us to do weird things.. :naughty:

but you should really take a walk and take some pics around your home.. would like to see them :thumb_yello:

p.s. I guess im off to bed, see you! :huglove:

Hmm...a walk...*rubs chin*...yeah. :naughty:

Night night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams! :bye:

Then I will look for it!

Well, I hope it wont (if you used one of those bubbles envelopes).

I think so, you have the whole afternoon! Yes, really big (for what I like)

Oh, then see ya tomorrow cause I will go in half an hour. See ya!

PS: love your new siggy!

Ok!

My mum bought a bunch of "Nomeda" today, so now i'm wondering - "Nomera" or "Karūna".. :roftl:

We get it yesterday, but my sis didn't wanted to watch it (:blink:) so we watcher "Slumdog millionaire" again. I think we gonna watch it today and I'll check out how big his head is :naughty:

Thanks!

Yeah, i like Laima's sweets too.. I usually buy them

Oh, we have a name Laima too

How's everyone today?

Aha, after I wrote that I remember that Laima Vaikulė is Latvian(?).

I'm fine, and you? Seeing Enrique, eh? :das:

Foxxy (sorry, forgot your name :blush-anim-cl:), I love your new signature!

:naughty: My name is Indre and thank you! :naughty:

Ok!

My mum bought a bunch of "Nomeda" today, so now i'm wondering - "Nomera" or "Karūna".. :roftl:

We get it yesterday, but my sis didn't wanted to watch it (:blink:) so we watcher "Slumdog millionaire" again. I think we gonna watch it today and I'll check out how big his head is

Thanks!

I'm fine, and you? Seeing Enrique, eh? :

:naughty: My name is Indre and thank you! :naughty:

Oh Yeah, Laima:naughty:Do you know her?

Im fine, the weather is amazng :biggrin2:

Yeah.. on monday :das:

Foxxy (sorry, forgot your name :blush-anim-cl), I love your new signature!

Do you remember the OLD commercial: Give me a break, give me a break. Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar?

Or did you not have that commercial? :bleh:

Everyone...errr...I am well. Glad it's the weekend! :thumb_yello

How are you Baiba?

Yeah! We had that one! :wink2:

Ok!

My mum bought a bunch of "Nomeda" today, so now i'm wondering - "Nomera" or "Karūna".. :roftl

We get it yesterday, but my sis didn't wanted to watch it (:blink:) so we watcher "Slumdog millionaire" again. I think we gonna watch it today and I'll check out how big his head is :naughty:

Thanks!

I'm fine, and you? Seeing Enrique, eh? :das:

:naughty: My name is Indre and thank you! :naughty

For me Nomeda is great. but Soni says Karuna. So send both if you can, or just send one and keep the others till next time.

Oh, well Slumdog is way better movie. So, dont worry, you didnt lost something really important.

@ Baiba. Have fun at Enrique's concert! Tho Im not a fan of him, Im sure you will have a great time! (and if you want me to tell you something on spanish just in case you met him..................... :fisch:)

For me Nomeda is great. but Soni says Karuna. So send both if you can, or just send one and keep the others till next time.

Oh, well Slumdog is way better movie. So, dont worry, you didnt lost something really important.

What an enigma for me! :naughty: I know! I shall toss a coin! Arm - Nomeda, Number - Karūna :roftl:

You know what she did? She watch it while I was outside! And she didn't called me! Oh, but if you said that I didn't lost anything.. :naughty:

What an enigma for me! :naughty: I know! I shall toss a coin! Arm - Nomeda, Number - Karūna :roftl:

You know what she did? She watch it while I was outside! And she didn't called me! Oh, but if you said that I didn't lost anything.. :naughty:

So.............. you toss the coin??? What did it say? :roftl:

Really??? Thats mean! :sneaky2: Well, watch it alone, by yourself, ok? So you can notice Robert's big head! And, what did she thought about the movie?

So.............. you toss the coin??? What did it say? :roftl:

Really??? Thats mean! :sneaky2: Well, watch it alone, by yourself, ok? So you can notice Robert's big head! And, what did she thought about the movie?

Not yet, but I have a feeling that it's gonna fall on it's edge :naughty: Do you know what that would mean? :naughty:

She didn't share her movie experiance, but from her face I saw that it could be better :naughty: I'll check his big head :roftl:

Not yet, but I have a feeling that it's gonna fall on it's edge :naughty: Do you know what that would mean? :naughty:

She didn't share her movie experiance, but from her face I saw that it could be better :naughty: I'll check his big head :roftl:

I know.............. I know............... Big dilemma for us!

It could be way better. Im with your sis. :naughty:

I know.............. I know............... Big dilemma for us!

It could be way better. Im with your sis. :naughty:

Aha.. it is.. I dunno what to do :sad::naughty:

I thing my sis and you could get along pretty well :naughty: She wanted to embroider something for you, but it seems she get a little bit lazy :blink:

Aha.. it is.. I dunno what to do :sad: :naughty

I thing my sis and you could get along pretty well :naughty: She wanted to embroider something for you, but it seems she get a little bit lazy :blink:

Then, ask your pillow, like we say! :roftl:

I think so too. Aww, really??? Tell her to not be lazy! :sneaky2::wink2: Nor shy! :bleh:

Then, ask your pillow, like we say! :roftl:

I think so too. Aww, really??? Tell her to not be lazy! :sneaky2::wink2: Nor shy! :bleh:

My pillow didn't talk to me :sad:

I said, but she's to lazy to listen to me :blink:

I think I'll be going soon. See ya! :huglove:

My pillow didn't talk to me :sad:

I said, but she's to lazy to listen to me :blink:

I think I'll be going soon. See ya! :huglove:

Oh, ask her when you go to sleep tonight. Or I will ask my family, and you know what they are gonna say.

Oh.................... Well, maybe some other time :wink2:

Ok, then I will go too. See ya! :huglove:

Oh, ask her when you go to sleep tonight. Or I will ask my family, and you know what they are gonna say.

Oh.................... Well, maybe some other time :wink2:

Btw, Indre, have you solve our dilemma???

I'll ash her tonight, if I won't forgot :naughty:

Maybe.. She showed me pictures and said "Oh, I could do this one for her.. or this one!" and now... she lazy.. :sneaky2:

I'll go to a city tommorow to see if I can found "Karūna" and then I'll see what i'm going to decide :naughty::naughty:

Btw, my entry in twitter said, that yesterday I watched super ridiculous Lithuanian tv show called "Žvaigždžių duetai" (Its duo show where they have to sing song.. One from the duo is famous singer and the other is not singer, but famous as well..) And In was sooo bored.. I bet my IQ "raise" like 10% or something :roftl:

Topic: Name a song(s) you love to hate :naughty:

Anything from Lady Gaga :naughty:

I'll ash her tonight, if I won't forgot :naughty

Maybe.. She showed me pictures and said "Oh, I could do this one for her.. or this one!" and now... she lazy.. :sneaky2

I'll go to a city tommorow to see if I can found "Karūna" and then I'll see what i'm going to decide :naughty::naughty

Btw, my entry in twitter said, that yesterday I watched super ridiculous Lithuanian tv show called "Žvaigždžių duetai" (Its duo show where they have to sing song.. One from the duo is famous singer and the other is not singer, but famous as well..) And In was sooo bored.. I bet my IQ "raise" like 10% or something :roftl:

Aww, she is so sweet, cause at least, she had the intention :wub2: Say Labas to her!

Ok, let me know if I need to know.

Oh........!! :roftl: I dont think so, you were bored, that doesnt means you are dumb. I bet by next week I will be dumb, we have fair from 30 April to 10 May :blink:

Anything from Lady Gaga

Aww, she is so sweet, cause at least, she had the intention :wub2: Say Labas to her!

Ok, let me know if I need to know.

Oh........!! :roftl: I dont think so, you were bored, that doesnt means you are dumb. I bet by next week I will be dumb, we have fair from 30 April to 10 May :blink:

Oh, didn't see the topic :naughty:

I think I'd say Lady Gaga too.

I will! :naughty:

If you need to know :roftl: I'll let you know in the letter :naughty:

Wooow, that a long fair.. What kind of fair it's gonna be?