Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Not only owl is sexy there :das:

Come here! You know you're very very welcome here :naughty:

Here's my little dolce funny friend :roftl:

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/95/l_80fe6ff31aef416b9c0b44dc2533d19a.jpg

Got to go, your letter won't gonna be writen by itself :naughty Bye! :huglove:

I know :das: but we just look to Ron, and the poor owl.........

I know, do you have some money to pay my trip to Lithuania??

Aww, she seems to be really sweet! And she is pretty! :wub2:

Ok, see ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, she seems to be really sweet! And she is pretty!

Oh :roftl: Yeah, don't forget the owl! :roftl:

No ( :tears: ) But I bet we can make up with something :naughty:

Yeah, she is, but whe didn't wore her dolce sweater today :naughty:

Aww, she seems to be really sweet! And she is pretty!

Oh :roftl: Yeah, don't forget the owl! :roftl:

Oh :roftl Yeah, don't forget the owl! :roftl

The owl rocks!! :punk:

Oh :tears: I hope so too. Maybe in a few years................ and going by train........... :wink2:

Oh, well, I guess she wont wear the same clothes all the days, you know? She must clean them! :roftl:

Btw, how was your day?

The owl rocks!!

Oh :tears: I hope so too. Maybe in a few years................ and going by train...........

Oh, well, I guess she wont wear the same clothes all the days, you know? She must clean them! :roftl:

Btw, how was your day?

:naughty:

That gonna take a while, but I hope to see you one day anyways!

Well yaaaah, but still I was hoping that she stays faithful to her style :roftl:

It was ok, really hot again, I feel summer :wub2:

And yours? :naughty:

Got to go now. Seeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaa tomorrow :huglove:

Edited by Foxxy

That gonna take a while, but I hope to see you one day anyways!

Well yaaaah, but still I was hoping that she stays faithful to her style :roftl:

It was ok, really hot again, I feel summer :wub2:

And yours? :naughty:

Got to go now. Seeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaa tomorrow :huglove:

Hello!!! Sorry for the late reply, my sis needed the computer to make her homeworks...................

Happy name day!!!! :yay:

I hope to see you round here some day too, and go there too. :wink2:

I bet she was faithfull to her style, just changed her tshirt.

My day yesterday was hot, rainy, tired and happy! Today its been sunny, hot, happy and kinda sad. I found out 2 guys from here had a car crash and one of them died, the other is in coma. I dont know who they are, so Im not sure if I met them.............. How was yours?

Hello!!! Sorry for the late reply, my sis needed the computer to make her homeworks...................

Happy name day!!!! :yay:

I hope to see you round here some day too, and go there too. :wink2:

I bet she was faithfull to her style, just changed her tshirt.

My day yesterday was hot, rainy, tired and happy! Today its been sunny, hot, happy and kinda sad. I found out 2 guys from here had a car crash and one of them died, the other is in coma. I dont know who they are, so Im not sure if I met them.............. How was yours?

No, that ok! I was sure that you were gone woth reason :naughty:

Thanks again!

That would be great! :wub2:

She is faithfull! She come with her dolce sweater today!

Oh my.. Thats so sad! I hate things like that!

My day was hoooot! The heat is taking control of everything! It's everywhere! ;oo

No, that ok! I was sure that you were gone woth reason :naughty:

Thanks again!

That would be great! :wub2:

She is faithfull! She come with her dolce sweater today!

Oh my.. Thats so sad! I hate things like that!

My day was hoooot! The heat is taking control of everything! It's everywhere! ;oo

:wink2:

You are welcome!

Yeah, I know! :wub2:

Yay!!! She wear it again!!!

I hate them too. So lets talk about something happier.

Oh, you see? Heat is not that good.

:wink2:

You are welcome!

Yeah, I know! :wub2:

Yay!!! She wear it again!!!

I hate them too. So lets talk about something happier.

Oh, you see? Heat is not that good.

Yeah, I know! We called her "sweet girl" again and she was even more nervious that previous time :naughty:

Aha! What about new Mika's EP? :das:

I was wondering, if it's sooo hot now, that what I'll be going to do at summer? :thumbdown:

Yeah, I know! We called her "sweet girl" again and she was even more nervious that previous time :naughty:

Aha! What about new Mika's EP? :das:

I was wondering, if it's sooo hot now, that what I'll be going to do at summer? :thumbdown:

Hahaha! I bet she got a bit angry with you all, but at the bottom of her heart, she loves that.

Great!!! I havent read the article but the girls from the arggie told me. Im anxious to get it. But Im affraid I wont do it.................... What do you think?

Well, I dunno you, but Im going to melt.

Btw, I will probably buy something for you at the fair. Its a sweet called almendras garrapiñadas. Here the link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almendras_garrapi%C3%B1adas Tho the pic doesnt look that good. Its just almond with caramel :drool: Do you have those there?

Hahaha! I bet she got a bit angry with you all, but at the bottom of her heart, she loves that.

Great!!! I havent read the article but the girls from the arggie told me. Im anxious to get it. But Im affraid I wont do it.................... What do you think?

Well, I dunno you, but Im going to melt.

Btw, I will probably buy something for you at the fair. Its a sweet called almendras garrapiñadas. Here the link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almendras_garrapi%C3%B1adas Tho the pic doesnt look that good. Its just almond with caramel :drool: Do you have those there?

I bet that too!

Reading the article was the first thing I did today when I get here :naughty: I don't thing I'm going to buy it, I think I'll wait til the album itself. It's way more exaiting! :wub2:

I think I'm going to melt too :blink:

No, I believe we don't. We have only peanuts with something sweet on it. But no almond :naughty:

Got to go now. See ya! :huglove:

Edited by Foxxy

I bet that too!

Reading the article was the first thing I did today when I get here :naughty: I don't thing I'm going to buy it, I think I'll wait til the album itself. It's way more exaiting! :wub2:

I think I'm going to melt too :blink

No, I believe we don't. We have only peanuts with something sweet on it. But no almond :naughty:

:punk:

I wanted to read it, but I didnt wanted at the same time, Im lazy today. I wont buy it cause I want some books, and those go first.

Summer its really hot here, hope is not that much there.

Maybe peanuts with salt and honey??? We have those here, they are yummy! I will buy some almond then.:thumb_yello:

Ok, see ya!!! :huglove:

Btw, I have found some pics from Puertollano, Im sure you will love them! Here is the link: http://www.puertollano.es/opencms/opencms/sites/pto/portal/index.jsp?lang=es&perfil=&opcion=listadoTematico&tema=/Ciudad/Visita_y_conoce_puertollano/Puertollano_en_imagenes/&desplegar=1 Click where it says Más, next to the pics and you will se the whole gallery :wink2:

Edited by Isa

I wanted to read it, but I didnt wanted at the same time, Im lazy today. I wont buy it cause I want some books, and those go first.

Summer its really hot here, hope is not that much there.

Maybe peanuts with salt and honey??? We have those here, they are yummy! I will buy some almond then.:thumb_yello:

Ok, see ya!!! :huglove:

Btw, I have found some pics from Puertollano, Im sure you will love them! Here is the link: http://www.puertollano.es/opencms/opencms/sites/pto/portal/index.jsp?lang=es&perfil=&opcion=listadoTematico&tema=/Ciudad/Visita_y_conoce_puertollano/Puertollano_en_imagenes/&desplegar=1 Click where it says Más, next to the pics and you will se the whole gallery :wink2:

Book maniac :naughty: I never bought his EP or single CD. Only "LICM" and DVD's. I think thats enought :naughty:

Aha, with honey and salt. But when you eat the a lot, they becomes too sweet!

Thank God its not that hot today as it was yesterday!

Those pics are beautiful! I didn't wather them all yet, but i'm on it :naughty:

Book maniac :naughty: I never bought his EP or single CD. Only "LICM" and DVD's. I think thats enought :naughty:

Aha, with honey and salt. But when you eat the a lot, they becomes too sweet!

Thank God its not that hot today as it was yesterday!

Those pics are beautiful! I didn't wather them all yet, but i'm on it :naughty:

My fault.......... I never bought any of his singles, just CD and DVDs. Anyway, on my city I cant find his singles.

Those are yummy!

It happens the same here. Today is kinda cloudy.

Yay! Im glad you love them!!:wub2:

My fault.......... I never bought any of his singles, just CD and DVDs. Anyway, on my city I cant find his singles.

Those are yummy!

It happens the same here. Today is kinda cloudy.

Yay! Im glad you love them!!:wub2:

I can't find them too. But I don't really need them :naughty:

Here's not cloudy, a bit windy tho :naughty:

Aha, I do like them! :wub2:

My sis is totaly mad about Twillight :shocked: I take her mp3 player today and it was full of the songs from the movie :shocked:

I can't find them too. But I don't really need them :naughty:

Here's not cloudy, a bit windy tho :naughty:

Aha, I do like them! :wub2:

My sis is totaly mad about Twillight :shocked: I take her mp3 player today and it was full of the songs from the movie :shocked:

Me too, I have the album.

Here its starting to rain...............

:drool:

Really??? I love some of the songs from the album. It has one from Muse and another from Linkin Park, and love them. But the rest are not that good. Btw, have you seen the movie??

Gotta go. See ya tomorrow!! :huglove:

Me too, I have the album.

Here its starting to rain...............

:drool:

Really??? I love some of the songs from the album. It has one from Muse and another from Linkin Park, and love them. But the rest are not that good. Btw, have you seen the movie??

Gotta go. See ya tomorrow!! :huglove:

I have the album too :naughty:

Rain? I bet it's going to rain soon here too.

I know that muse song for years, but I didn't know that they used it for the soundtrack :naughty: No,, I haven't yet :naughty:

Oh.. See ya then! :huglove:

I have the album too :naughty:

Rain? I bet it's going to rain soon here too.

I know that muse song for years, but I didn't know that they used it for the soundtrack :naughty: No,, I haven't yet :naughty:

Oh.. See ya then! :huglove:

Yep, it rained for like 5 minutes......... Today its cloudy, better for me. My dad is going to a bullfighting (or whatever the name is) and he doesnt want sun. Then we are going to the Fair, so better for us if its not hot.

I didnt knew that too, till I downloaded the album. And then I couldnt help myself and went to youtube to seach for that part of the movie.

Yep, it rained for like 5 minutes......... Today its cloudy, better for me. My dad is going to a bullfighting (or whatever the name is) and he doesnt want sun. Then we are going to the Fair, so better for us if its not hot.

I didnt knew that too, till I downloaded the album. And then I couldnt help myself and went to youtube to seach for that part of the movie.

It's hot here again..

Bullfighting? Tonight? Are you going too? :naughty: Is it fun there? :naughty:

ohh, I dunno when I'm gonna to watch it.. :roftl:

Topic: Tell us something you usually did when you were a child and shouldnt do now.

Do you know when you see a dirty car??? And you NEED to write on the window: You dirty, clean me!!!............. I still do it, everyday :roftl:

It's hot here again..

Bullfighting? Tonight? Are you going too? :naughty: Is it fun there? :naughty:

ohh, I dunno when I'm gonna to watch it.. :roftl:

Is hot here too.

Nope, I dont like bullfights. But I was at home, recoding it to my dad and saw him on TV!!! And............... oh, well, its fun if you love them, if not, its really bored.

Oh, do it when you can. You wont die if you dont watch it.

Do you know when you see a dirty car??? And you NEED to write on the window: You dirty, clean me!!!............. I still do it, everyday :roftl:

Is hot here too.

Nope, I dont like bullfights. But I was at home, recoding it to my dad and saw him on TV!!! And............... oh, well, its fun if you love them, if not, its really bored.

Oh, do it when you can. You wont die if you dont watch it.

I did that yesterday! :roftl: I wrote on our car "Wash me!" :roftl:

It's soooooooo hoooooooooot noooooooooow...

Really? That's so cool that you saw your dad on tv :roftl:

I will.. one day :roftl: Btw, my sis started to read 1st book again... I'm starting to worry for her :blink:

I did that yesterday! :roftl: I wrote on our car "Wash me!" :roftl

It's soooooooo hoooooooooot noooooooooow...

Really? That's so cool that you saw your dad on tv :roftl:

I will.. one day :roftl: Btw, my sis started to read 1st book again... I'm starting to worry for her :blink:

Its so funny! :aah:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooo. the good thing is that my stomach ache went off.

Yes! and we record him! :teehee:

You should. Why dont you hide that book and tell her to read HP books again??

New smileys!!!:biggrin2: