Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha...you are really funny Babbers:mf_rosetinted::bleh: hahaha...so chat as in the chat room...yes...no...:blink: I'm sick I dont wanna have to actually think right now:thumbdown:

omg, i have a ton of names here.. but BABBERS was something new:lmfao:

ok, couse i have to go actually!:thumbdown:

ISA....I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF Mika IN YOUR SIGGY:naughty: It is super cute:thumb_yello:

Thanks!!! I really love that pic too!

hahaha...you are really funny Babbers:mf_rosetinted::bleh: hahaha...so chat as in the chat room...yes...no... I'm sick I dont wanna have to actually think right now:thumbdown:

What happen to you???

I almost beleived you! :roftl:

Oh :lmao:

my favorite thing to do in my free time is to read and write...

My passion is acting, i love to be on stage but the things that really take me away and take my mind off of things are to Read books and Write poetry.

Awwwwwww

Isa's topic for today!!!

What its your fave hobbie???

I like painting, doin' siggies or somethin else with Photoshop (but im a bit lazy now :naughty:) , readin', listenin' to music, sleeping, takin' pics ahh.. lots of things :naughty:

Topic for today:

Which is your fave place in the world???

I'd love to be able to answer that, cause it'd mean I've seen the whole world:wub2:But, I can't lol. My fave place for NOW is I think erm.... I don't know!!!! There are so many nice places I've been to! Like Mexico, New York, London, Cambridge (:wub2:), St-Petersburg. Can't decide.

Or maybe I'll say my bed :naughty:

My favorite place in the world has to be in my own head:naughty: I love to just sit in my room and let my imagination roll on and on, and in my own world I can control the way everything turns out, that way I never have to be sad if I dont wanna be:thumb_yello: I can fall in love or travel the world or go to the moon...I know its kinda stupid but I really is my favorite place to be...

Topic for today:

Which is your fave place in the world???

Hmmm...my favourite place that I've visited would be Venice...but I also love Canterbury :wub2:

i havent seen the world to decide! but i think Victoria Island in Canada is BEAUTIFUL! :wub2:

*cough* It's Vancouver Island :naughty: