Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

My favorite place in the world has to be in my own head:naughty: I love to just sit in my room and let my imagination roll on and on, and in my own world I can control the way everything turns out, that way I never have to be sad if I dont wanna be:thumb_yello: I can fall in love or travel the world or go to the moon...I know its kinda stupid but I really is my favorite place to be...

Its not stupid!!! Your head is the only place in the world where you can do all that without paying!! And you can go to everywhere and have the live you had always wish...................

I will say that its my bed. Its the only place in the world where Im totally free and secure......:wub2: The only place where nothing can go wrong.

Once I travel the world I'll give you an answer :original:

Ok:roftl::naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not stupid!!! Your head is the only place in the world where you can do all that without paying!! And you can go to everywhere and have the live you had always wish...................

I will say that its my bed. Its the only place in the world where Im totally free and secure......:wub2: The only place where nothing can go wrong.

Ok:roftl::naughty:

Fave place in the world.

The MFC!:punk:

Once I travel the world I'll give you an answer :original:

I've always wanted to know London...do you think it's a great place in the world, Danika? :bleh:

But from the places I've been to, I choose Rome

I'd like to know Athens and Beirut as well. :wub2: the Mediterranean sea

Topic for today:

Which is your fave place in the world???

My fave place in the world is St. Augustine!!!! :wub2:

We go there when ever we can!!!! It is so beautiful and magical!

When we are there it is like being in a whole other world for real.... nothing like 'America' .... it is the BEST place to go to "Get away - from it all"

I lluurrrvvvveee it there! :wub2:

Ok:roftl:

Oh, and what about 'my favourite place is Mika's motorhome when he's on tour'?? :naughty:

the main problem is that, at least me, I dunno where that bloody vehicle is and if there's room for a sweet girl like me :angel_not:

Oh, and what about 'my favourite place is Mika's motorhome when he's on tour'?? :naughty:

the main problem is that, at least me, I dunno where that bloody vehicle is and if there's room for a sweet girl like me :angel_not:

Well, its a great place to be!! But Im not sure about the bed thingy and if I will like it.......... Im very.................... Im very me, I love the things to be just how I love them. But I will be always traveling (during tours) so thats a good point!

Topic for today:

Are you home alone right now?

Gosh, no, it's Mother's day here, so there is (counting):

Grandma, Aunt Ana, Aunt Anita, Aunt Cristina,Uncle Quique, Natalia, My three cousins, my sister, my brother, and more to come...:naughty:

My mum is not here, she's in Italy now

Gosh, no, it's Mother's day here, so there is (counting):

Grandma, Aunt Ana, Aunt Anita, Aunt Cristina,Uncle Quique, Natalia, My three cousins, my sister, my brother, and more to come...:naughty:

My mum is not here, she's in Italy now

omg, full house:naughty:

i'm fine thanks!

just lurking around:glasses3:

how about you?

how was your sunday?

I'm fine! hmm.. today was lazy (as usual:naughty:) but my weekend was really fun and :punk: I had 2 parties and had a great time there :yay:

I'm fine! hmm.. today was lazy (as usual:naughty:) but my weekend was really fun and :punk: I had 2 parties and had a great time there :yay:

lol i know! that's how it's supposed to be. lazy:naughty:

2 parties? not bad, not bad at all:das:

speaking of weekend i had one party well it was more of a get together with my co workers in school though:naughty:

life after school is not that fun.:mf_rosetinted:

lol i know! that's how it's supposed to be. lazy:naughty:

2 parties? not bad, not bad at all

speaking of weekend i had one party well it was more of a get together with my co workers in school though

life after school is not that fun.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah:naughty: on friday's and saturday's night so today- 100% relaxing:roftl:

acctually one party was with my classmates (old ones.. :wub2: they are the best) And yeah,i really miss my school time!! Do you have any pic? :das: