Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at home.. haha i have another skype here, i'll add you later:naughty:

i want to see your video!:roftl (but i'm not sure you can send it to this skype:blink:)

anyway.. i'm fine, waiting for some friends to come! How's you?:bleh:

Cool! Today is my best friend's birthday!! :yay: I'm gonna party today, lol. What kind of Skype do you have then?? I'm doing a thinkgy and in about 5 minutes I can go to Skype and give it to you! I'm fine, I bit sick, but nothing to be worried.

Cause you have put the sick smiley that's why:bleh::naughty:

Oh everything is ok !I didn't go to uni today cause it is my free day

Oh, cool!! Free fridays, you have a very long weekend!! Lucky!! :naughty:

babuccia, i love your siggieThose two are my favies from HSM (smirk) Ahh, can't wait to see 3rd movi

Thanks! :D they are my favies too!:wub2:

How are you?:wink2:

Cool! Today is my best friend's birthday!! :yay: I'm gonna party today, lol. What kind of Skype do you have then?? I'm doing a thinkgy and in about 5 minutes I can go to Skype and give it to you! I'm fine, I bit sick, but nothing to be worried.

Oh, cool!! Free fridays, you have a very long weekend!! Lucky!!

I have the same skype but another address.. it's babuccia9.. if you can try to find me, and send the file, we'll see how long it will take.. i dont have too much time either:thumbdown:

Yay,:yay:

I saw it! Yummy!!!

Hiya Kary!!! How are ya?

:naughty:

Thanks! :D they are my favies too!:wub2:

How are you?:wink2:

I have the same skype but another address.. it's babuccia9.. if you can try to find me, and send the file, we'll see how long it will take.. i dont have too much time either:thumbdown:

Yay,:yay:

:naughty:

Hey! You got mail!

hmm.. i went to dentist.. And now i'm waiting some friends of mine:bleh:

and how was your day?:wink2:

Ooh, dentist :S God, i hate them, even though my aunt is one of them :mf_rosetinted:

Today is my good friend's b-day, so we totaly had some fun :naughty: And all day was pretty good, i can't complain bout it :naughty:

Ooh, dentist :S God, i hate them, even though my aunt is one of them :mf_rosetinted:

Today is my good friend's b-day, so we totaly had some fun :naughty: And all day was pretty good, i can't complain bout it :naughty:

me too:roftl: but i had to go:thumbdown:

when hsm-3 comes out there? it's out here! but it will be on the cinema in my city a bit later.. Though i watched Eagle Eye the other day:wub2:

I gotta go now girls :S Nice almost talking to you. See ya tomorrow if I have the time. Wub you!!

Aww... ok, see ya!! :huglove:

Oh, hope it doesn hurt you! I hate dentist.

A bit.. i had 6 medicine's needles!:shocked::huh: but now it's ok.. i need to go next Friday again..

you have a mail :fisch:

me too:roftl: but i had to go:thumbdown:

when hsm-3 comes out there? it's out here! but it will be on the cinema in my city a bit later.. Though i watched Eagle Eye the other day:wub2:

It's out here too, but i don't think i would be able to go to the cinema to wach it. I think im gonna downloand it. Can't wait to hear new songs, that's the most thing i'm interested in! And the dance of course :naughty:

Eagle Eye? I guess i never heard that one..

It's out here too, but i don't think i would be able to go to the cinema to wach it. I think im gonna downloand it. Can't wait to hear new songs, that's the most thing i'm interested in! And the dance of course :naughty:

Eagle Eye? I guess i never heard that one..

oh.. i NEED to see it in the cinema!!!:mf_lustslow:

yeah, with Shia.. it's really popular here:thumb_yello:

I gotta go now girls :S Nice almost talking to you. See ya tomorrow if I have the time. Wub you!!

Ok, hon! See ya! :bye:

Aww... ok, see ya!! :huglove:

A bit.. i had 6 medicine's needles!:shocked::huh: but now it's ok.. i need to go next Friday again..

you have a mail :fisch:

Oh........... That really sounds......... a lil bit hurtful! But Im too affraid of those things........ I have to go next moth, but dont know the day yet.

Answer!:thumb_yello:

oh.. i NEED to see it in the cinema!!!:mf_lustslow:

yeah, with Shia.. it's really popular here:thumb_yello:

Shia LaBeouf? I remember him from tv series "Even Stevens" :naughty:

I loved it :naughty::naughty:

Ok, i got to go for now. Talk with ya later :wink2:

Shia LaBeouf? I remember him from tv series "Even Stevens" :naughty:

I loved it :naughty::naughty:

Ok, i got to go for now. Talk with ya later :wink2:

Yes!! aww, he's my fave!! haha look at my avatar:roftl: And i just looove Stevens:punk: