Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: I left right after I wrote that post!! :tears: I'm sorry I missed you! I've been great, my life is kinda hectic, but I'm alright! What about you?? What's new??

hey.....anybody home...

im doing pretty good...my life is more than a bit hectic it is down right crazy:mf_rosetinted: lol. i have alot going on and a very little amout of time to do it all especially since i have auditions for our state musical on Sat, i barely ever get a chance to sign on and talk to you guys anymore, but im here now, hahahahaha...

hey.....anybody home...

im doing pretty good...my life is more than a bit hectic it is down right crazy:mf_rosetinted: lol. i have alot going on and a very little amout of time to do it all especially since i have auditions for our state musical on Sat, i barely ever get a chance to sign on and talk to you guys anymore, but im here now, hahahahaha...

Yeap, same thing happens to me! :thumbdown: Totally sucks, in this cases I wish I had a twin or something like that to fill up my shoes!! :naughty:

You are auditioning??? That is awesome! Tell us how it went, I'm sure you'll do great! Break a leg!! :biggrin2:

GUYS, I REALLY MISS YOU!! :huglove:i dont have so much free time lately :huh:

Hi sweetie! I saw that you are not here...........:thumbdown:

Have you recieved my mails??? I didnt recieved the one you send me with those songs :thumbdown:

ATTENTION Babia, Kary, Isa, iadoremika, OhMyMika, Sarah Lolipop, and anyone one else in this little group of ours that I forgot to mention...[i dont think I forgot anyone but sorry if I did]

I really miss you guys too...maybe we should all set up a time that we can all be here to chat and catch up with one another...say once week:blink: That way we we'll be able to actually talk...besides just emails and messages and posts on our pages...its just not the same that way:mf_rosetinted: What do you think.....:bleh:

Edited by MikaMeka

Hi sweetie! I saw that you are not here...........:

Have you recieved my mails??? I didnt recieved the one you send me with those songs :

are you ****ing joking?? it took me a while to send them :huh:

and i have not received any of your messages.. i think you need a new box:mf_rosetinted:

ATTENTION Babia, Kary, Isa, iadoremika, OhMyMika, Sarah Lolipop, and anyone one else in this little group of ours that I forgot to mention...[i dont think I forgot anyone but sorry if I did]

I really miss you guys too...maybe we should all set up a time that we can all be here to chat and catch up with one another...say once week:blink: That way we we'll be able to actually talk...besides just emails and messages and posts on our pages...its just not the same that way:mf_rosetinted: What do you think.....:bleh:

Hey Princess, that's a good idea! i see you are online now but i really have to go sleep i need to be up in 5 hours so.. :thumbdown:

just name a time and i'll be there!:wink2:

and i have not received any of your messages.. i think you need a new box:mf_rosetinted:

Hey Princess, that's a good idea! i see you are online now but i really have to go sleep i need to be up in 5 hours so.. :thumbdown:

kk..well sleep tight Love:naughty: I'll ttly, hopefully we all come up with a time soon huh:naughty:

Topic for today:

How many phones do you have at home?

Amm.. 7, i guess :naughty:

:sad::crybaby:

Hiya!!!

For me, its a good idea, I miss you so much to, but Im not having a great time this week, thats why I dont spend too much time here...........

Say a day and I will try my best to come and chat with all you!

I wish, but something happened to my computer, and the date was wrong, and msn didnt work, and I spent the whole morning yesterday trying my best to repaired that, and I got to do it, but I didnt get to recieved your emails....... My sis told me that you have to send them one by one.

I miss you too. Baibaaaaaaaa!!

But tomorrow I have an exam

probably next week. I don't spend much time on the computer

Hiya Romis!!! I miss you!!!

Good luck with your exam!! You will do it great!

Awww! That's just the sweetest thing ever!! :wub2: And I think it's a very cool idea, we could do that, the problem will be setting the time that works for all of us, especially for the GMT! When I'm sleeping Isa and Baiba are wide awake! :boxed: And my mornings (that would be Isa's and Baiba0s evenings) I'm extremely busy!! :tears: I'm sure we can do it though!! I love talking to all of you, your like a family for me!

GUYS, I REALLY MISS YOU!! :huglove i dont have so much free time lately :huh

I've been missing you all like crazy too!! :crybaby: That's the bad thing of "growing up" as you get older, more the responsibilities you have!!!

Awww! That's just the sweetest thing ever!! :wub2: And I think it's a very cool idea, we could do that, the problem will be setting the time that works for all of us, especially for the GMT! When I'm sleeping Isa and Baiba are wide awake! :boxed: And my mornings (that would be Isa's and Baiba0s evenings) I'm extremely busy!! :tears: I'm sure we can do it though!! I love talking to all of you, your like a family for me!

I've been missing you all like crazy too!! :crybaby: That's the bad thing of "growing up" as you get older, more the responsibilities you have!!!

Hey Kary!!!!! :huglove:

I have missed you so much! when i got home by bus today i listened your song on mp3:bleh:

How are you?

Hey Kary!!!!! :huglove:

I have missed you so much! when i got home by bus today i listened your song on mp3:bleh:

How are you?

:yay::yay: My adorable Babs!!

Hehe, I can't believe you are into that song that much, lol, but well, it is kinda good after all!! :naughty:

I'm great honey, I'm here eating my lunch and having a little break from work! And you???

:yay:My adorable Babs!!

Hehe, I can't believe you are into that song that much, lol, but well, it is kinda good after all!! :naughty:

I'm great honey, I'm here eating my lunch and having a little break from work! And you???

:yay:

Yeah it' is:punk:

what are yu having?:bleh:

well i'm doing great! I had such a great day and my holidays are started :punk:

i wanted you to get in the skype couse i had a microphone and a web camera!!

Hello :thumb_yello:

Hi Sarah, how are you?

:yay:

Yeah it' is:punk:

what are yu having?:bleh:

well i'm doing great! I had such a great day and my holidays are started :punk:

i wanted you to get in the skype couse i had a microphone and a web camera!!

Hi Sarah, how are you?

Hehe, thx for supporting me so much!! :wub2: I'm having whte beans with pork chops! :naughty: Sounds good? You are already in holidays?? Haha, I have one month left for that!! Lucky youuu!

I don't have Skype right now, this is my sister's laptop!! :huh: