Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Uni was boring all week.

:naughty:

Hehe, thx for supporting me so much!! I'm having whte beans with pork chops! Sounds good? You are already in holidays?? Haha, I have one month left for that!! Lucky youuu!

I don't have Skype right now, this is my sister's laptop!! :huh:

Sounds really good :das:

i have 5 days off and then back to uni:thumb_yello:

well i dont have it either at the moment couse my other computer is in Ventspils and i'm at home all weekend..

So, hope to see you on skype next week:wink2:

But now i have to go again :huh:

Bye girls! :huglove:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Sounds really good :das

i have 5 days off and then back to uni:thumb_yello:

well i dont have it either at the moment couse my other computer is in Ventspils and i'm at home all weekend..

So, hope to see you on skype next week:wink2:

But now i have to go again :huh:

Bye girls! :huglove:

I'll save you some! :bleh: Ok hun, let's try to do it next week!!

Kisses!! :huglove:

Awww! That's just the sweetest thing ever!! :wub2: And I think it's a very cool idea, we could do that, the problem will be setting the time that works for all of us, especially for the GMT! When I'm sleeping Isa and Baiba are wide awake! :boxed: And my mornings (that would be Isa's and Baiba0s evenings) I'm extremely busy!! :tears: I'm sure we can do it though!! I love talking to all of you, your like a family for me!

Aww, you had describe my feelings really well! :wub2:

And Im sure we can sole the time thingy to get all us here to chat a lil bit with the rest, cause I need it now, really!!! And I have a little problem with my msn, when I send emails, no one recieved them!:boxed:

I will put a topic:

Which are your most hated songs right now?

ooooh i like this topic :das:

well.. i would say.. mmm.. anything of those Jonas brothers, Tokio Hotel..

hmm but songs.. i think that new Rihanna's song (i forgot the title) but it really looks like Dragostea din tei:blink:

but i'll think of more..:naughty:

ooooh i like this topic :das:

well.. i would say.. mmm.. anything of those Jonas brothers, Tokio Hotel..

hmm but songs.. i think that new Rihanna's song (i forgot the title) but it really looks like Dragostea din tei:blink:

but i'll think of more..:naughty:

Oh yeah I don't like that song. I prefer the Dragostea song :bleh:

i know, i am sooo excited :biggrin2:

aww.. why are you ill? because of the weather? :thumbdown: I'm fineeee :D

Wooooo!! :yay: You're gonna love it! At least I hope so anyway :bleh:

Kind of.. and cos I was queuing up for over 5 hours for a gig, but it was well worth it :naughty:

really????? tell me everything!!

Ok it's kind of long but I'll try remember as much as I can :naughty:

On Wednesday she was doing album signings at a music store (free yey!) and she was going to perform a few songs. So got there 4 hours and a half early (luckily we could queue up inside). She performed her 3 songs then went to a table to start doing the signings. Cos we were first (me, Jennie and Celine aka violetsky), we were way at the back for the signing but luckily a security guy kinda let us sneak in towards the front. Then it was my turn (I was shaking as hell :naughty:) and our convo went a little like this, in no particular order (I really don't remember it so well :doh:):

Me: hi!

Katy: Hi!

Me: I have your neckalce!

Katy: Oh yeah! From Scala right?

Me: Yeah, I hope you don't want it back :P

Katy: I thought I had recognised you, you were at the front right?

Me: I'm always at the front :P

Katy: I don't think we've formally met *gave me her hand*

Me: *shook it* I'm Danika

Katy: Danika? *then she tried to spell it but she only got up to D so I told her the rest lol*

Then I told her I was going to see her the next day and I was about to go she was like 'bye Danika' :wub2:

Then the next day.. this is when I started to get ill :naughty: Me and Jennie managed to get all access wristbands (which meant we could go backstage, afterparties etc) so after the show was finished we went backstage talked to the band a bit then Katy came in and gave us a hug and was like 'hi again! how are you?' she didn't stay long cos they had to go to Paris that night, but we got 2 hugs and a handshake :naughty: Wow that turned out to be such a long story, sorry :doh:

Ok it's kind of long but I'll try remember as much as I can

On Wednesday she was doing album signings at a music store (free yey!) and she was going to perform a few songs. So got there 4 hours and a half early (luckily we could queue up inside). She performed her 3 songs then went to a table to start doing the signings. Cos we were first (me, Jennie and Celine aka violetsky), we were way at the back for the signing but luckily a security guy kinda let us sneak in towards the front. Then it was my turn (I was shaking as hell ) and our convo went a little like this, in no particular order (I really don't remember it so well ):

Me: hi!

Katy: Hi!

Me: I have your neckalce!

Katy: Oh yeah! From Scala right?

Me: Yeah, I hope you don't want it back :P

Katy: I thought I had recognised you, you were at the front right?

Me: I'm always at the front :P

Katy: I don't think we've formally met *gave me her hand*

Me: *shook it* I'm Danika

Katy: Danika? *then she tried to spell it but she only got up to D so I told her the rest lol*

Then I told her I was going to see her the next day and I was about to go she was like 'bye Danika' :wub2:

Then the next day.. this is when I started to get ill :naughty: Me and Jennie managed to get all access wristbands (which meant we could go backstage, afterparties etc) so after the show was finished we went backstage talked to the band a bit then Katy came in and gave us a hug and was like 'hi again! how are you?' she didn't stay long cos they had to go to Paris that night, but we got 2 hugs and a handshake :naughty: Wow that turned out to be such a long story, sorry :doh:

wow!!! lucky you!!!:mf_lustslow: It's soo cool! I'm not a huge fan of her but i like her :thumb_yello: wow.. you can be sooo lucky about it!!:wub2:

wow!!! lucky you!!!:mf_lustslow: It's soo cool! I'm not a huge fan of her but i like her :thumb_yello: wow.. you can be sooo lucky about it!!:wub2:

Yeah it is pretty cool, kind of weird though, it's the sort of thing you don't expect to happen.