Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see school is as it used to be!!! Never change!!

Im still looking for a job. It seems that nobody needs help!

Ha ha, yeah it's always the same, but then again who does actually enjoy doing work? :fisch:

Ah that sucks. Anything in particular that you want to do?

Ha ha, yeah it's always the same, but then again who does actually enjoy doing work? :fisch:

Ah that sucks. Anything in particular that you want to do?

I think that nobody!!! At least, I didnt like it. It was way better to stay at home, sleeping!

Well, Im looking for take care of kids, something in supermarket, or assistant in a company, things like that...............

I think that nobody!!! At least, I didnt like it. It was way better to stay at home, sleeping!

Well, Im looking for take care of kids, something in supermarket, or assistant in a company, things like that...............

I agree :naughty:

Oh cool, I hope you manage to find something :wink2:

hello ladies :wink2:

Hello :bye: how are you?

im fine :) and you ? :) i have't much time :(

im fine and you? :)

Well, Im ok! Im trying to not stress myself with some things.

I know............. Its the common thing when you have to go to school......:thumbdown:

i hate school :( i have many homeworks :tears: i want sleep :thumbdown:

We all hate school. But, at the bottom, we all know that its good for us to study. I think they should change the hours. Cause we all have to wake up really early, and then lots of homework so you go to sleep really late.......

All I can say is: Good luck! And rest everytime you can!:thumb_yello:

We all hate school. But, at the bottom, we all know that its good for us to study. I think they should change the hours. Cause we all have to wake up really early, and then lots of homework so you go to sleep really late.......

All I can say is: Good luck! And rest everytime you can!:thumb_yello:

when i have free time i go sleep :floor: hours in school is terrible :thumbdown:

when i have free time i go sleep :floor: hours in school is terrible :thumbdown:

Thats really good!!! My sis (both) made that!!!

I know. See: one of my sis is making some practises on Sevilla, to end her studies. She has to wake up at 5 o'clock! And its still night at that hour. The other one has to wake up at 7 and then get a train to go to another city, everyday!:shocked:

Thats really good!!! My sis (both) made that!!!

I know. See: one of my sis is making some practises on Sevilla, to end her studies. She has to wake up at 5 o'clock! And its still night at that hour. The other one has to wake up at 7 and then get a train to go to another city, everyday!:shocked:

i woke up at 7 o'clock :( and go to the echool by bus :( sometimes at nights i sleep really bad :( and my day is awful :(

i woke up at 7 o'clock :( and go to the echool by bus :( sometimes at nights i sleep really bad :( and my day is awful :(

Oh, Im sorry sweetie!!! I just hope that you get to pass through this, it will make you stronger for next year.

Have you gone to the doctor and told him/her that you cant sleep at nights because of the school??? Maybe the can recomend you something. Like tila or valeriana or things like that, that dont make any bad thing to your body.

I have to go, I have to make dinner. But it was great to talk with you. Hope everything gets better, ok? Es tevi milu!! :wub2:

Ciao! :bye:

Oh, Im sorry sweetie!!! I just hope that you get to pass through this, it will make you stronger for next year.

Have you gone to the doctor and told him/her that you cant sleep at nights because of the school??? Maybe the can recomend you something. Like tila or valeriana or things like that, that dont make any bad thing to your body.

I have to go, I have to make dinner. But it was great to talk with you. Hope everything gets better, ok? Es tevi milu!! :wub2:

you even don't think about going out :sneaky2:

:huh:

ok talk maybe later ;) es tevi arī mīlu :) see ya :wub2:

Hiya!!!! How are ya???

Sorry, I had to go, I had to make dinner:naughty:

hey Isa! i'm replaying to your mail at the moment!:wink2:

I'm fine, just listening old songs like Yellow lemon tree, Keep on movin by "Five", Blue (da ba dee) and others:roftl:

what did you make for dinner?