Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's chat here for few hours and you'll reach your 15.000 :cool:

Why i'm not sleeping? Amm.. dunno, i don't want sleep yet :blink: (That's what you get when you woke up almost at noon)

Yeh, i visited my grandma :naughty: How was your trip?

I won't!:naughty:

hahaha.. i must be up early tomorrow, my mum said so.. i think we are going shopping for New Year :yay:

my trip was ok, i went there and stayed overnight, and today i came home.. and i'm still eating.. :lol3:

hey, did you see that new thread where you can send to other MFCers a letters? i mean- by post office.. i already found a partner, but i want at least 3 :naughty: it's so cool to know people better trough the letters!

I won't!:naughty:

hahaha.. i must be up early tomorrow, my mum said so.. i think we are going shopping for New Year :yay:

my trip was ok, i went there and stayed overnight, and today i came home.. and i'm still eating.. :lol3:

hey, did you see that new thread where you can send to other MFCers a letters? i mean- by post office.. i already found a partner, but i want at least 3 :naughty: it's so cool to know people better trough the letters!

Oh, overnight! Cool, we come back home the same day, but we had anice walk around town :naughty:

UUu! I love real letters! I have few pen-pals from Lithuania and I always enjoy getting a letter :wub2: It's such a warm way of comunication :wub2: I should look for that thread, cuz i haven't noticed it before.

Oh, overnight! Cool, we come back home the same day, but we had anice walk around town :naughty:

UUu! I love real letters! I have few pen-pals from Lithuania and I always enjoy getting a letter :wub2: It's such a warm way of comunication :wub2: I should look for that thread, cuz i haven't noticed it before.

Yeah, i'm staying there pretty often, it's so cool there!:punk:

me too, when i was about 14 i put an ad in a mag and then i had about 13 pen-friends :wub2:

here you go-http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17522

Yeah, i'm staying there pretty often, it's so cool there!:punk:

me too, when i was about 14 i put an ad in a mag and then i had about 13 pen-friends :wub2:

here you go-http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17522

This is just sooooo cool :blink: I wonder by what they are pairing? If I join, i'd like to write to somebody I know :blink:

This is just sooooo cool :blink: I wonder by what they are pairing? If I join, i'd like to write to somebody I know :blink:

i don't know.. maybe just like for Mika mails.. just pairing who wants to join or something.. :blink:

example, one girl PMed me that she would like to be my partner, so i'll tell rachinghorse to put her as my partner.. I would like to have you for my pen-friend :bleh::original: if you don't want-that's ok we have chats already here enough:naughty: and as i sad, i'll make more than 1 pen- friend..

i don't know.. maybe just like for Mika mails.. just pairing who wants to join or something.. :blink:

example, one girl PMed me that she would like to be my partner, so i'll tell rachinghorse to put her as my partner.. I would like to have you for my pen-friend :bleh::original: if you don't want-that's ok we have chats already here enough:naughty: and as i sad, i'll make more than 1 pen- friend..

Oh, I'd love to be your pen-friend :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

What do you usually do in your country to celebrate the end of the year???

We make big toys made of paper, carton and wood called 'momos', representing something about the year (or not), this year there will be a lot of 'Wall-E's, for example :naughty:

and in early morning, Jan 1st, we burn them. They're filled with some fireworks so it's really noisy, haha. Nobody gets hurt with that, 'cause people is careful (I hope)

It only happens in my city and in a German city I don't remember the name. Doesn't happen in other cities of Argentina.

We make big toys made of paper, carton and wood called 'momos', representing something about the year (or not), this year there will be a lot of 'Wall-E's, for example :naughty:

and in early morning, Jan 1st, we burn them. They're filled with some fireworks so it's really noisy, haha. Nobody gets hurt with that, 'cause people is careful (I hope)

It only happens in my city and in a German city I don't remember the name. Doesn't happen in other cities of Argentina.

i think it's a bit strange but sounds really interesting:wink2:

i think it's a bit strange but sounds really interesting:wink2:

pics!

0182839B.jpg

(madagascar one)

6si9edi.jpg

(monsters inc)

Momo burning (it's one of the greatest ones of the city! The creators have won the 1st place prize several times :biggrin2:) I know what you think. It's crazy. So we are, I guess :naughty:

Edited by Romis

What do you usually do in your country to celebrate the end of the year???

We usually spent the nicht with family. And, at the last 12 second of the year we ate 12 grapes, one per second...........

Hmm.. i'm not sure he's my type

We usually celebrate it with family, friends and some relatives. We have a lot of food and champagne and we're watching tv and waiting the midnight, then we make a salute

hey

Mmmm i like the 2) one!

How are you, btw? we haven't talked for ages!

Yeah, maybe. He is waaaaaaay tall. But its kinda funny, on that show he has some power. When he touches something dead, it cames to life again. And when his childhood love is murder............... The sad thing (and sweet at the same time) is that he can touch her again, or kiss her, or anything, cause she will die........

I won't!

hahaha.. i must be up early tomorrow, my mum said so.. i think we are going shopping for New Year

my trip was ok, i went there and stayed overnight, and today i came home.. and i'm still eating..

hey, did you see that new thread where you can send to other MFCers a letters? i mean- by post office.. i already found a partner, but i want at least 3 it's so cool to know people better trough the letters!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? And you didnt ask me??? I will love to........

This is just sooooo cool I wonder by what they are pairing? If I join, i'd like to write to somebody I know

Hey! I wouldnt mind to be your partner too..........

Hahaha! Thats funny!! I want to see thw WallE ones :wub2: :wub2:

pics!

(madagascar one)

(monsters inc)

Momo burning (it's one of the greatest ones of the city! The creators have won the 1st place prize several times :biggrin2:) I know what you think. It's crazy. So we are, I guess :naughty:

Wow!! this looks soooo great!:shocked::punk:

We usually spent the nicht with family. And, at the last 12 second of the year we ate 12 grapes, one per second...........

Yeah, maybe. He is waaaaaaay tall. But its kinda funny, on that show he has some power. When he touches something dead, it cames to life again. And when his childhood love is murder............... The sad thing (and sweet at the same time) is that he can touch her again, or kiss her, or anything, cause she will die........

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? And you didnt ask me??? I will love to........

Hey! I wouldnt mind to be your partner too..........

Hahaha! Thats funny!! I want to see thw WallE ones

Hey Isa! :bye: Sorry for not asking:naughty: But it's only because i think i know you really good already and we have sent letters before, so i wanted to try to write and meet new people..

We still will write and send nice presents each other :huglove:

Great!!! What do we have to do?? Send that girl a pm??

I guess it's enought to write in the thread :naughty: We have to send each other PM with our adress, btw, Baiba, soon i'll send you my adress, ok?

Wow!! this looks soooo great!:shocked::punk:

Hey Isa! :bye: Sorry for not asking:naughty: But it's only because i think i know you really good already and we have sent letters before, so i wanted to try to write and meet new people..

We still will write and send nice presents each other :huglove:

Oh, didnt thought about that!!! You are right! We dont need an excuse.........

nice to see you really love my presents :wub2:

I guess it's enought to write in the thread :naughty: We have to send each other PM with our adress, btw, Baiba, soon i'll send you my adress, ok?

I sent her a pm. I will pm you my adress when.............. when you need it? Just let me know, ok? Cause I will wait to write my first letter till Christmas is over.