Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Topic: Tell us the name of a band/singer and an actor/actress you dont like.

Bands/singers - TATU, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Tokio Hotel............

Actors/actress - Steven Seagal, Jean Claud Van Damme, Tom Cruise............. I think i dont have anything aginst any actress. Well, I never liked Katie Holmes...........

And Paris Hilton seems to be in both, but for me she is not a singer nor an actress. :roftl:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bands/singers - TATU, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Tokio Hotel............

Actors/actress - Steven Seagal, Jean Claud Van Damme, Tom Cruise............. I think i dont have anything aginst any actress. Well, I never liked Katie Holmes...........

And Paris Hilton seems to be in both, but for me she is not a singer nor an actress. :roftl:

Oh, damn, I forgot Avril. I don't like her at all..

Haha, I like that we both mentioned Steven :roftl:

Oh, damn, I forgot Avril. I don't like her at all..

Haha, I like that we both mentioned Steven :roftl:

How did you forgot her?? :sneaky2::roftl:

Well, he is like the worst actor (?) ever, he had to be there! :wink2:

How are ya today?

How did you forgot her?? :sneaky2::roftl:

Well, he is like the worst actor (?) ever, he had to be there! :wink2:

How are ya today?

I don't know! Maybe that because I really don't care about her :naughty:

That's true! And his attitude is sooo boring - a cowboy who saves the world. Who's interested in that? :blink:

Oh, I'm a bit better now! It was a bit dizzy in the morning, but now I am really feelin' fine :naughty: How are you?

I don't know! Maybe that because I really don't care about her :naughty:

That's true! And his attitude is sooo boring - a cowboy who saves the world. Who's interested in that? :blink:

Oh, I'm a bit better now! It was a bit dizzy in the morning, but now I am really feelin' fine :naughty: How are you?

Oh, I see! :naughty:

Yeah! And did you ever notice that he always has the same facial expression??? No matter the situation, his face its the same.........

Yay!!! Im glad you feel better.

Im ok. I thought it was gonna snow, but its really sunny, so........ But I went to have a looooooong walk and its to cold outside :wub2:

Oh, I see! :naughty:

Yeah! And did you ever notice that he always has the same facial expression??? No matter the situation, his face its the same.........

Yay!!! Im glad you feel better.

Im ok. I thought it was gonna snow, but its really sunny, so........ But I went to have a looooooong walk and its to cold outside :wub2:

Haha, you're right :naughty: I just tryed to imagine him smiling :floor:

Thank you, dear! :huglove:

Oh, how sweet! I'd like to go too, but snow is melting, so its really wet :thumbdown: And it's getting dark now..

Haha, you're right I just tryed to imagine him smiling

Thank you, dear! :huglove:

Oh, how sweet! I'd like to go too, but snow is melting, so its really wet :thumbdown: And it's getting dark now..

He can smile??? Didnt knew that :boxed:

You are welcome! :wub2:

Oh, no, wet!!! Nooooooooo!!! Snow is so beauty, and when it melts all is dirty.......:thumbdown: Well, it will get dark here in an hour.........

Edit: Ooops! gotta go now. See ya tomorrow! :bye::huglove:

Edited by Isa

He can smile??? Didnt knew that :boxed:

You are welcome! :wub2:

Oh, no, wet!!! Nooooooooo!!! Snow is so beauty, and when it melts all is dirty.......:t humbdown: Well, it will get dark here in an hour.........

Well, he can't, but at least I tryed :blink:

Yea, snow is beautiful, but there's nothing that beautiful, when it's all ice around! It very slipery and cold! And now it's wet and dirty :thumbdown:

I just read Jason Mraz's blog :floor: He's such a naughty boy :roftl:

"This coming Valentine’s Day I invite you to love YOURSELF as much as you love your family or boyfriend or cat or vibrator or whatever."

Ohh, see ya then! :huglove:

Well, he can't, but at least I tryed :blink:

Yea, snow is beautiful, but there's nothing that beautiful, when it's all ice around! It very slipery and cold! And now it's wet and dirty :thumbdown:

I just read Jason Mraz's blog :floor: He's such a naughty boy :roftl:

"This coming Valentine’s Day I invite you to love YOURSELF as much as you love your family or boyfriend or cat or vibrator or whatever."

Maybe long long long ago, he could smile, but now.............

Yeah! When is all nice, is not that funny. And dirty! I hate it! :sneaky2:

Wow! Hope any under 13 will read that! He is funny, but really pervert!!

Gotta go now. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Maybe long long long ago, he could smile, but now.............

Yeah! When is all nice, is not that funny. And dirty! I hate it! :sneaky2:

Wow! Hope any under 13 will read that! He is funny, but really pervert!!

Gotta go now. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Is he still filming? :roftl:

Haha, yeaaaah, he is the biggets perv I've ever seen :roftl: I saw a photo where he is with newspaper! Only newspaper :roftl:

See ya :huglove:

Is he still filming? :roftl:

Haha, yeaaaah, he is the biggets perv I've ever seen :roftl: I saw a photo where he is with newspaper! Only newspaper

See ya :huglove:

Im not sure. His movies are always the same and they dont go to cinemas anymore, so............. :wink2:

Well, I had a poster from Eminem where he just had a dynamite, so they are alike, no?? :roftl: :roftl: What a pervert boys.............:naughty:

Im not sure. His movies are always the same and they dont go to cinemas anymore, so............. : wink2:

Well, I had a poster from Eminem where he just had a dynamite, so they are alike, no?? :roftl: :roftl: What a pervert boys.............:naughty:

They actually were in cinema? :blink::roftl:

With dynamite? Well, thats a bit perv too, but have you heard Jason's Buterfly song? When I heard it for the first time I was like "Is he really singing about.. :blink: "

Btw, I wrote a letter :mf_rosetinted:

Miley Cyrus. She applies to both.

Hehehehe! Sadly, thats true!

They actually were in cinema? :blink::roftl:

With dynamite? Well, thats a bit perv too, but have you heard Jason's Buterfly song? When I heard it for the first time I was like "Is he really singing about.. :blink: "

Btw, I wrote a letter :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, at least in Spain they were.......... I remember I saw it on a magazine some time ago........

Nop, I havent! I have to download his album and listen to it. But I think is the same kind of song as Eminem's Superman :roftl: That was a pervert song. And Marilin Manson has some of those too :naughty:

Yay!!! I got something for ya.................

Hehehehe! Sadly, thats true!

Yep, at least in Spain they were.......... I remember I saw it on a magazine some time ago........

Nop, I havent! I have to download his album and listen to it. But I think is the same kind of song as Eminem's Superman :roftl: That was a pervert song. And Marilin Manson has some of those too :naughty:

Yay!!! I got something for ya.................

No way! Really? :blink:

Haha, yeah, you have to! It such a goooooood album! Well, the "Butterfly" goes like -

"Curl your upper lip up and let me look around

Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down

And bend your back and ask those hips if I can touch

Because they're the perfect jumping off point of getting closer to your butterfly"

I found that a bid dirty :naughty: I never liked Eminem or Marlin Manson, so I don't know those songs :naughty:

Uuu, really?

No way! Really? :blink:

Haha, yeah, you have to! It such a goooooood album! Well, the "Butterfly" goes like -

"Curl your upper lip up and let me look around

Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down

And bend your back and ask those hips if I can touch

Because they're the perfect jumping off point of getting closer to your butterfly"

I found that a bid dirty :naughty: I never liked Eminem or Marlin Manson, so I don't know those songs :naughty:

Uuu, really?

Really.

I will do......... But I think its going to take me ages cause I dont have any program to download it.........

Wow! Thats way pervert!

I used to like Eminem, still like Marylin Manson sometimes, but dont listen to them really often..... Superman was like this:

Eminem:]

I know you want me baby

I think I want you too...

[Dina Rea:]

I think I love you baby...

[Eminem:]

I think I love you too

I'm here to save you girl

Come be in shady's world

I wanna grow together

Lets let our love unfurl

You know you want me baby

You know I want you too

They call me Superman

I'm here to rescue you

I wanna save you girl

Come be in shady's world...

Oh boy you drive me crazy...

Bitch you make me hurl.

That was the chorus, he sings it with a woman......... And I think Im the only person all over the world who think that Marylin Manson can make any song to sound dirty........

ReallY. Hope you will like it!

Really.

I will do......... But I think its going to take me ages cause I dont have any program to download it.........

Wow! Thats way pervert!

I used to like Eminem, still like Marylin Manson sometimes, but dont listen to them really often..... Superman was like this:

Eminem:]

I know you want me baby

I think I want you too...

I think I love you baby...

I think I love you too

I'm here to save you girl

Come be in shady's world

I wanna grow together

Lets let our love unfurl

You know you want me baby

You know I want you too

They call me Superman

I'm here to rescue you

I wanna save you girl

Come be in shady's world...

Oh boy you drive me crazy...

Bitch you make me hurl.

That was the chorus, he sings it with a woman......... And I think Im the only person all over the world who think that Marylin Manson can make any song to sound dirty........

ReallY. Hope you will like it!

Hmm.. do you know how to use torrents? If no, I think can upload some songs for you.

Haha, nice lyrics :naughty: Marilyn Manson frightens me :blink:

I can vet I'm gonna like it :naughty:

Hmm.. do you know how to use torrents? If no, I think can upload some songs for you.

Haha, nice lyrics :naughty: Marilyn Manson frightens me :blink:

I can vet I'm gonna like it :naughty:

I know, but dont have the program, so I can use it..........

Yeah! He is so.............. He freaks me out, but some time ago I was so stressed out that his songs mae me feel relaxed and helped me to sleep! :boxed:

You should!

How was your day?

I know, but dont have the program, so I can use it..........

Yeah! He is so.............. He freaks me out, but some time ago I was so stressed out that his songs mae me feel relaxed and helped me to sleep! :boxed:

You should!

How was your day?

Ok, then I'm uplaoding "Butterfly" :naughty:

I never really tried to listen his music, I get enought of his apperiance :naughty:

Haha, can't believe that i wrote 'vet' instead of 'bet' :roftl:

My day was good, a bit wet (it was raining a bit) but good. I've been outside for swinging today (I have swing in my backyard). I haven't swung for soo long :naughty: How was yours?

Ok, then I'm uplaoding "Butterfly" :naughty:

I never really tried to listen his music, I get enought of his apperiance :naughty:

Haha, can't believe that i wrote 'vet' instead of 'bet' :roftl:

My day was good, a bit wet (it was raining a bit) but good. I've been outside for swinging today (I have swing in my backyard). I haven't swung for soo long :naughty: How was yours?

Yay!!! Thanks sweetie!

I know, he looks so............. I dont have words to describe him. But I have to say, if you dont look to his face, he has a great and unique voice and some of his songs are really good............

Hahaha! I didnt notice! :boxed: Silly me!

Wow! You had a great day, and now its getting better! :naughty:

Mine was really good too. I went shopping with my sis cause she is going to Granada next week and needed a few things, then went to look for a job to the unemployed office (but found anything, same with courses), and going back home I saw a friend whom I havent talked in ages and chat for a bit!

Yay!!! Thanks sweetie!

I know, he looks so............. I dont have words to describe him. But I have to say, if you dont look to his face, he has a great and unique voice and some of his songs are really good............

Hahaha! I didnt notice! :boxed: Silly me!

Wow! You had a great day, and now its getting better! :naughty:

Mine was really good too. I went shopping with my sis cause she is going to Granada next week and needed a few things, then went to look for a job to the unemployed office (but found anything, same with courses), and going back home I saw a friend whom I havent talked in ages and chat for a bit!

That's odd.. Now I trued to upload it 3rd time and it still says "Failed to copy a file. Please check filesystem access permissions." :boxed: Don't get it.. I've been uploading music there.. for ages.. :/ I'll try with the other song..

Haha, unique voise and a very unique face :roftl:

Granada is a city in Spain, right? Sounds cool to sneak out for a bit in a different city/place :naughty: I always love to meet somebody I haven't seen for long!

That's odd.. Now I trued to upload it 3rd time and it still says "Failed to copy a file. Please check filesystem access permissions." :boxed: Don't get it.. I've been uploading music there.. for ages.. :/ I'll try with the other song..

Haha, unique voise and a very unique face :roftl:

Granada is a city in Spain, right? Sounds cool to sneak out for a bit in a different city/place :naughty: I always love to meet somebody I haven't seen for long!

Thats really weird..................

Yeah! I think he should sing without make up, but that makes him a normal guy.......... :naughty:

Yeah! Is in the south of Spain. She is going to see a friend, I told her to buy a postcard for me and another for you! :wub2:

Thats really weird..................

Yeah! I think he should sing without make up, but that makes him a normal guy.......... :naughty:

Yeah! Is in the south of Spain. She is going to see a friend, I told her to buy a postcard for me and another for you! :wub2:

I tried with Firefox and it worked :naughty: Hope you like that one :naughty:

I haven't seen him without it, but I bet it looks good. I was starign at Mika's new pics for munute or two. He's sooo gorgeous there :wub2:

Awww, thats soo sweet :wub2:

I tried with Firefox and it worked :naughty: Hope you like that one :naughty:

I haven't seen him without it, but I bet it looks good. I was starign at Mika's new pics for munute or two. He's sooo gorgeous there :wub2:

Awww, thats soo sweet :wub2:

Thanks! I love it! Tho is a lil bit dirty I love it so much that I cant stop listening to it!

Not at all, he is normal, he is not really cute......... mika is sooooooooooo cute:wub2: I cant stop looking to his cute face and his cute curls........

:wub2: