Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Some kind documentical one.. Not really interesting :naughty:

Oh yeah. And he looks good in the suit! :naughty:

492355d44a128a8798b002229d2dce4c54154e3.jpg

Btw, letter sent :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, hote that, at least, it was that one with the penguins. That was cute!

Yeah! It fits him so much! And his mum looked great too!

Yay!!! I will be waititng for it!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, hote that, at least, it was that one with the penguins. That was cute!

Yeah! It fits him so much! And his mum looked great too!

Yay!!! I will be waititng for it!

With penguins? :naughty: Do you like documetics with them? :naughty: No, I guess it was something about food.. I don't know actually :naughty:

Hope it comes soon!

With penguins? :naughty: Do you like documetics with them? :naughty: No, I guess it was something about food.. I don't know actually :naughty:

Hope it comes soon!

Nope, but there is one called "The travel of the Emperor" or something like that which is really sweet and cute.

Hope it too!!!

Ohg, I hate when friends tell you "I will call you later" and they dont do it! It was supposed that a friend was going to call me cause needs my help to buy my sis a present but she didnt call.........

Nope, but there is one called "The travel of the Emperor" or something like that which is really sweet and cute.

Hope it too!!!

Ohg, I hate when friends tell you "I will call you later" and they dont do it! It was supposed that a friend was going to call me cause needs my help to buy my sis a present but she didnt call.........

Oh, I never seen that one :naughty: Actually I'm not really into the documentary :naughty:

I hate that too.. They always they call/do something, but mostly they forgot it :thumbdown: Maybe she alreaddy bought something for her?

Oh, I never seen that one :naughty: Actually I'm not really into the documentary :naughty:

I hate that too.. They always they call/do something, but mostly they forgot it :thumbdown: Maybe she alreaddy bought something for her?

You should see it, its really interesting and cute.

Yeah! Or they call you when you decided not to wait more time and say: Hey! Are you coming?? :thumbdown: I dont think so, shops are closed till 17.

You should see it, its really interesting and cute.

Yeah! Or they call you when you decided not to wait more time and say: Hey! Are you coming?? :thumbdown: I dont think so, shops are closed till 17.

:naughty:

Closed till 17? So tehy open them at 17, right? :blink:

It's 17:55 here.. what time is at yours?

That's strange.. Mostly all shops here closes at 17 :naughty: Well, not the supermarket.. They are like always open :naughty:

Here usually they open from 9/10 AM to 14/14:30 PM and then from 17PM to 20:30 PM............

Supermarkets are open from 9/10AM to 21/22PM, it depends on which one are you going.........

Im going to try to find my friend. See ya tomorrow!

Edited by Isa

Here usually they open from 9/10 AM to 14/14:30 PM and then from 17PM to 20:30 PM............

Supermarkets are open from 9/10AM to 21/22PM, it depends on which one are you going.........

Im going to try to find my friend. See ya tomorrow!

Thats really inetersting, how different those things are in ouw countrys :naughty:

So, you found your friend? :naughty:

Hey!

I am here :das:

So, how did everything went? :naughty:

Not so good. My sister invited 2 girls I met yesterday. I dont like them. And that feeling grew up when I choose a t shirt for my sis and one of them said it was awfull! And then she tried to buy the ugkiest and most horrible blouse all over the world, when we told her my sis is not gonna like it. And, the worst of all is that they just want to came and get drunk, when they are just 14.

How are ya?

Not so good. My sister invited 2 girls I met yesterday. I dont like them. And that feeling grew up when I choose a t shirt for my sis and one of them said it was awfull! And then she tried to buy the ugkiest and most horrible blouse all over the world, when we told her my sis is not gonna like it. And, the worst of all is that they just want to came and get drunk, when they are just 14.

How are ya?

Those two are your sister's friends? I don't like my sister's friends too, but atleast she likes my friends :naughty: Sometimes I think that I know my sister's taste, but sometimes I'm totaly miss out at that one.

14 to get drunk? Some girls at that age are mothers already. Poor kids, don't know how brilliant is to be .. kid :naughty: I wish I could be like 6 years old now :naughty: Then you don't care about big things, you don't have all responsibilities, people doesn't put their hopes on you.. Ahh, good old days :naughty:

I'm fine! I had a english test yesterday and I think I totaly sucked at that one.. Everything else is fine.. Except snow. It's snowing again.. :thumbdown:

How are you?

Those two are your sister's friends? I don't like my sister's friends too, but atleast she likes my friends :naughty: Sometimes I think that I know my sister's taste, but sometimes I'm totaly miss out at that one.

14 to get drunk? Some girls at that age are mothers already. Poor kids, don't know how brilliant is to be .. kid :naughty: I wish I could be like 6 years old now :naughty: Then you don't care about big things, you don't have all responsibilities, people doesn't put their hopes on you.. Ahh, good old days :naughty:

I'm fine! I had a english test yesterday and I think I totaly sucked at that one.. Everything else is fine.. Except snow. It's snowing again.. :thumbdown:

How are you?

Yep, but not so much....... I like my sisters friends usually, cause, since we are round the same age, we share some friends, but I dont like these 2.

Yeah! And you know what??? Nobody is as happy as used to be when he/she was just 6 or 7 years old! I love when you have nothing in special to do, nobody counts on you and all that. When you grow up, tons of preassure came to you!

Oh, sorry about your test, but dont be so pesimistic, maybe you done it better than you think!:wink2:

Yep, but not so much....... I like my sisters friends usually, cause, since we are round the same age, we share some friends, but I dont like these 2.

Yeah! And you know what??? Nobody is as happy as used to be when he/she was just 6 or 7 years old! I love when you have nothing in special to do, nobody counts on you and all that. When you grow up, tons of preassure came to you!

Oh, sorry about your test, but dont be so pesimistic, maybe you done it better than you think!:wink2:

My and my sis more than 3-years defferent so we don't have common friends. Well, sometimes I talk to them, but not like friend to friend.

I think the age 6 is the best age! Sooo many good things!

Well I hope so, cuz it was kinda hard! And the listening task was awful! The audio was in very bad quality I rarely could heard what it said..

My and my sis more than 3-years defferent so we don't have common friends. Well, sometimes I talk to them, but not like friend to friend.

I think the age 6 is the best age! Sooo many good things!

Well I hope so, cuz it was kinda hard! And the listening task was awful! The audio was in very bad quality I rarely could heard what it said..

Well, me and my younger sister are 3 years different, but we share friends, mostly cause qe met our friends round internet. They came here, or we go to their cities, and the others met them and we all became friends. But its not the same with the rest......

Oh, and not preassure! I used to spent the whole day on the street playing baseball. Oh, great memories! :wub2:

Oh, Im sorry to hear that. It sucks. But, hey! Maybe you pass it! If not, you will have another chance!:wink2:

Oops, gotta go now, sweetie. My sis ended up her shower and she need computer. Hope to see ya tomorrow (wish that those girls wont kill me!). Love ya! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

Well, me and my younger sister are 3 years different, but we share friends, mostly cause we met our friends round internet. They came here, or we go to their cities, and the others met them and we all became friends. But its not the same with the rest......

Oh, and not preassure! I used to spent the whole day on the street playing baseball. Oh, great memories! :wub2:

Oh, Im sorry to hear that. It sucks. But, hey! Maybe you pass it! If not, you will have another chance!:wink2:

Oh, that's is so cool! Maybe one day we really visit Italy together, just how we planned! :naughty::naughty:

And I remember playing soccer not basketball. Or riding bikes all day long. Or just playing.. :naughty:

It wasn't for passing or not passing. It was more like contest to see how good you are :naughty:

Hey, why MFC shows you as offline? :blink:

Oh, that's is so cool! Maybe one day we really visit Italy together, just how we planned! :naughty::naughty:

And I remember playing soccer not basketball. Or riding bikes all day long. Or just playing.. :naughty:

It wasn't for passing or not passing. It was more like contest to see how good you are :naughty:

Hey, why MFC shows you as offline? :blink:

Before I go.

I hope so too! Who knows? I will love to go and see Lithuania too! :wub2:

Well, I used to play to anything! But we mostly love baseball! and cards! We played cards at nights!

Oh, I see. Well, maybe you havent done that bad. Anyway, your english is pretty well!

Because Im hidding. Something hard, but dont worry. If you see me posting I wont go before I told ya!

And now, Im going! See ya!

Before I go.

I hope so too! Who knows? I will love to go and see Lithuania too! :wub2:

Well, I used to play to anything! But we mostly love baseball! and cards! We played cards at nights!

Oh, I see. Well, maybe you havent done that bad. Anyway, your english is pretty well!

Because Im hidding. Something hard, but dont worry. If you see me posting I wont go before I told ya!

And now, Im going! See ya!

And I'd like to visit Spain! :naughty: If you ever decide to visit Lithuania, you know what to visit first :fisch:

Oh, cards! We used to laid on hay and played cards :wub2:

Oh, I see.. hidding :naughty:

See ya :huglove:

And I'd like to visit Spain! :naughty: If you ever decide to visit Lithuania, you know what to visit first :fisch:

Oh, cards! We used to laid on hay and played cards :wub2:

Oh, I see.. hidding :naughty:

See ya :huglove:

Well, then you know where to go, no? :wink2: Of course, Plunge will be the first place Im going to see. And the fist place Im going to visit is Indre's home!

We played cards for hours and hours.

Yeah! hidding.........

Oh, recieved your letter today!!! I looooooooooooooove it!!! Really! You made me laught really hard! And put a smile on my face, cause I hate Saint Valentines day. And that key ring (I think thats the word) is really cool!!! Thanks!

Well, then you know where to go, no? :wink2: Of course, Plunge will be the first place Im going to see. And the fist place Im going to visit is Indre's home!

We played cards for hours and hours.

Yeah! hidding.........

Oh, recieved your letter today!!! I looooooooooooooove it!!! Really! You made me laught really hard! And put a smile on my face, cause I hate Saint Valentines day. And that key ring (I think thats the word) is really cool!!! Thanks!

Haha, yeah! Isa's house! :naughty: And you are welcome to my place :naughty: I'll go to looks for my cards :roftl:

Oh, you received it! Yay! Did I write something amusing? :roftl: Glad you loved it! :naughty: I don't really like Sant Valentine's day, thats why I spend whole day drawing :naughty:

Haha, yeah! Isa's house! :naughty: And you are welcome to my place :naughty: I'll go to looks for my cards :roftl:

Oh, you received it! Yay! Did I write something amusing? :roftl: Glad you loved it! :naughty: I don't really like Sant Valentine's day, thats why I spend whole day drawing :naughty:

You are welcome to my place too! :wub2:

We have lots od cards at home, we play with them all day long!

Yeah! It came today!! Not at all, but I found it funny in some way!

Well, Im watching a movie, and think I will watch another one later.

You are welcome to my place too! :wub2:

We have lots od cards at home, we play with them all day long!

Yeah! It came today!! Not at all, but I found it funny in some way!

Well, Im watching a movie, and think I will watch another one later.

You're here! :yay:

I use to know lots of card games, but I'm open for new ones :naughty:

Haha, thats great :naughty: Hope to get your's soon :wub2:

What kind of movie are you wathing?