Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

I was, stupid internet failed............. :thumbdown:

I do too, but like you, Im open to new ones!

I started to write it last night while the dunk contest of the NBA All Star, so I will end it today and send it tomorrow, I guess.

I was watching Changeling. The one with Angelina Jolie where she lost her little boy and the police find another child and say its her child.

Don't worry, I was out for more that day :naughty: I was at my grandma's. It's her birthday, so we "celebrated" it :naughty:

Oh, can't wait the letter :wub2: Take your time with it :naughty:

In wanted to see that movie! I looked so good! Is it worth to download it?

Topic: If you get a new pet, how will you name it

I don't know :boxed: It depends.. We named our cat 'Mauris' because we get him from people with surname Vauras. We made some kind of association :naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. Aww, that's so awesome to hear. It's always lovely to see beautiful weather. :wub2:

Even more after 3 weeks of bad weather.........

Don't worry, I was out for more that day :naughty: I was at my grandma's. It's her birthday, so we "celebrated" it :naughty:

Oh, can't wait the letter :wub2: Take your time with it

In wanted to see that movie! I looked so good! Is it worth to download it?

I don't know :boxed: It depends.. We named our cat 'Mauris' because we get him from people with surname Vauras. We made some kind of association :naughty:

Hey!!! Yay! Tell her next time that I wish her a really Happy Birthday! Hope you all had fun. How is she??

I sent it this morning! :wink2: I wrote it in 2 times. While I watched the NBA's All Star and then, while I was here talking with Louise.

Yeah! It worths! But be sure that quality is good, cause we thought the one we downloaded was good, but it sucked..........

Oh, I see. you look for an association.

Hey!!! Yay! Tell her next time that I wish her a really Happy Birthday! Hope you all had fun. How is she??

I sent it this morning! :wink2: I wrote it in 2 times. While I watched the NBA's All Star and then, while I was here talking with Louise.

Yeah! It worths! But be sure that quality is good, cause we thought the one we downloaded was good, but it sucked..........

Oh, I see. you look for an association.

She's good. Really good. She was really happy, that we came up, and today some her friends show up, so we drove home and left her parting :naughty:

yay! Can't wait for it!

I just pressed to download it. Let's hope quality's gonna be good :naughty:

She's good. Really good. She was really happy, that we came up, and today some her friends show up, so we drove home and left her parting :naughty:

yay! Can't wait for it!

I just pressed to download it. Let's hope quality's gonna be good :naughty:

Yay! Im really happy for you all! :wub2: And I hope she had a great time with her friends :wink2:

Hope it will be there soon, like the last one.

I hope so too, cause we just saw a few people on a cave! :shocked:

Yay! Im really happy for you all! :wub2: And I hope she had a great time with her friends :wink2

Hope it will be there soon, like the last one.

I hope so too, cause we just saw a few people on a cave! :shocked

I hope so too, she was happy when we left :naughty:

I'm already waiting for it :naughty:

Haha, I know! I had few movies fillmed from cinema and all those people were walking :naughty:

I remember! I had a very strange dream last night.. :blink: I was in a market and there was one guy who sold bikes. When me and my sis come closer I saw that it was Tiga (Dunno if you know him, but actually I know only one his song "Far from home"..) Anyway it's really odd to me, cuz I haven't listened his song for ages! :naughty: I don't remember what happened next, but he was gone :naughty:

I hope so too, she was happy when we left :naughty:

I'm already waiting for it

Haha, I know! I had few movies fillmed from cinema and all those people were walking :naughty:

I remember! I had a very strange dream last night.. :blink: I was in a market and there was one guy who sold bikes. When me and my sis come closer I saw that it was Tiga (Dunno if you know him, but actually I know only one his song "Far from home"..) Anyway it's really odd to me, cuz I haven't listened his song for ages! :naughty: I don't remember what happened next, but he was gone :naughty:

Then, Im really happy for her!

Oh, I went to the cinema last summer to see Wall-E with my family. We love it so much that decided to download it to see it again. And there was a mum talking and explaining his little boy THE WHOLE MOVIE!! :roftl:

Well, actually I had a weird dream last night too. To make you understand you should now that last night I was having an horrible head ache, so I didnt slept really well; and that I burnt my hand the other day.

Well, I was sleeping and suddenly wakre up and my bed looked like a pool, but instead of water, it was full of the cream I have to take on mu burn. So I was in some kind of brown liquid trying to scape but couldnt. I started to scream and when my parents came to see what happens, they were trapped by the "pool" :boxed:. Then I wake up and saw it was just a dream.

Then, Im really happy for her!

Oh, I went to the cinema last summer to see Wall-E with my family. We love it so much that decided to download it to see it again. And there was a mum talking and explaining his little boy THE WHOLE MOVIE!! :roftl:

Well, actually I had a weird dream last night too. To make you understand you should now that last night I was having an horrible head ache, so I didnt slept really well; and that I burnt my hand the other day.

Well, I was sleeping and suddenly wake up and my bed looked like a pool, but instead of water, it was full of the cream I have to take on mu burn. So I was in some kind of brown liquid trying to scape but couldnt. I started to scream and when my parents came to see what happens, they were trapped by the "pool" :boxed:. Then I wake up and saw it was just a dream.

Oh! Wall-E! I wanted to see that movie so badly, but when I couldn't find I give up.. I have "Changeling" now, but I think I'm gonna watch it at the evening. 2 hours... Oh, let's hope it'll be worth it :naughty:

Wow, that one weird dream indeed.. I hate those kind of dreams when you're trapped somewhere and can't find way out. I use to dream one dream.. The white wolf was going after me and I coundn't hide from him. Whenever you think he's somewhere behind you, he comes and finds you... Creepy! Sorry to heard about your head ache and hand burn.. I remember when I burned my hand.. It was awful :boxed:

Oh! Wall-E! I wanted to see that movie so badly, but when I couldn't find I give up.. I have "Changeling" now, but I think I'm gonna watch it at the evening. 2 hours... Oh, let's hope it'll be worth it :naughty:

Wow, that one weird dream indeed.. I hate those kind of dreams when you're trapped somewhere and can't find way out. I use to dream one dream.. The white wolf was going after me and I coundn't hide from him. Whenever you think he's somewhere behind you, he comes and finds you... Creepy! Sorry to heard about your head ache and hand burn.. I remember when I burned my hand.. It was awful :boxed:

Im sure if you look for Wall-E now, you will find it!

Yeah! two hours, but it was a good movie, so it worths! (Im a big fan of Clint Eastwood movies, so maybe my opinion shouldnt count....)

I hate them too. When I was a kid I had always a dream. A bull was playing cards with my family and when I tried to play with them, he started to run after me and I only can hide on school, where all my "friends" were waiting for me.......

Your dream was pretty cool and weird at the same time :roftl: And really creepy too!

Aw, thanks! I feel better now from my head ache. My hand will be perfect in some days. It hurts, but not as much as the first day. It was half my fault, half my grandma's fault (she pulled me, that how I got burnt)

Im sure if you look for Wall-E now, you will find it!

Yeah! two hours, but it was a good movie, so it worths! (Im a big fan of Clint Eastwood movies, so maybe my opinion shouldnt count....)

I hate them too. When I was a kid I had always a dream. A bull was playing cards with my family and when I tried to play with them, he started to run after me and I only can hide on school, where all my "friends" were waiting for me.......

Your dream was pretty cool and weird at the same time :roftl: And really creepy too!

Aw, thanks! I feel better now from my head ache. My hand will be perfect in some days. It hurts, but not as much as the first day. It was half my fault, half my grandma's fault (she pulled me, that how I got burnt)

Ok, I'll for it again. I remember watching it's trailer and I felt really sorry for him.. He was all alone.. :boxed: I like Jolie, so that counts :naughty:

A bull? :roftl: You were runing into you school? I was runing into a huge building, but even there he found me..

With what you burnt your hand? Hot oil? That was how I burnt it.. Accidentely I poured it right onto my hand.. Brrr... :/

Hey, remember I told you about english contest? I was best from all my group :blush-anim-cl: I felt so smart :roftl:

Ok, I'll for it again. I remember watching it's trailer and I felt really sorry for him.. He was all alone.. I like Jolie, so that counts :naughty:

A bull? :roftl: You were runing into you school? I was runing into a huge building, but even there he found me..

With what you burnt your hand? Hot oil? That was how I burnt it.. Accidentely I poured it right onto my hand.. Brrr... :/

Hey, remember I told you about english contest? I was best from all my group :blush-anim-cl: I felt so smart

Yeah! He is so cute! :wub2: And you see him alone and wanna give him a big huge :wub2:

Yep, it was really weird. And, well, I think my bull didnt like school cause he couldnt go into......

With the skillet. It was the face or the hand, so no choice....... That was pretty horrible. At least you are ok right now! :wub2:

Yep, I remember. Really??? I told ya!!! You did great even with that partner!

Have to go now, my sis is buying somw sweets for tomorrow! See ya! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

Yeah! He is so cute! :wub2 And you see him alone and wanna give him a big huge :wub2

Yep, it was really weird. And, well, I think my bull didnt like school cause he couldnt go into......

With the skillet. It was the face or the hand, so no choice....... That was pretty horrible. At least you are ok right now! :wub2:

Yep, I remember. Really??? I told ya!!! You did great even with that partner!

Have to go now, my sis is buying somw sweets for tomorrow! See ya! :huglove:

Yeah, he's really cute! :wub2:

Haha, good that your bull didn't liked school not like mine wolf :/ lol

Oh my, that's horrible! :blink: Yeah, I'm ok.. It was few years ago.. You'll be ok too, I promise :wub2:

My partner didn't came up today! We supposed to say dialoge and he didn't came up! ;oo Oh well, I was ok without him :naughty:

See ya!!! :huglove:

Yeah, he's really cute! :wub2:

Haha, good that your bull didn't liked school not like mine wolf :/ lol

Oh my, that's horrible! :blink: Yeah, I'm ok.. It was few years ago.. You'll be ok too, I promise :wub2:

My partner didn't came up today! We supposed to say dialoge and he didn't came up! ;oo Oh well, I was ok without him :naughty:

See ya!!! :huglove:

Well, my bull didnt like school, and that means that he is stupid! :sneaky2:

I know, but you know, at the begining it hurts........ Today its so much better.

You are way better without him! Told your teacher to let you do it alone, or maybe with him/her. Your partner is stupid.............

I cant stay here cause have to go to hops in 10 minutes, but wanted to let you know that.

Hope you have a great day! :wub2:

Topic: If you get a new pet, how will you name it

i'm so bad at naming pets, i always end up calling it "dog","kitty" "hey you","pssst" till someone else comes up with a name:roftl:

Well, my bull didnt like school, and that means that he is stupid! :sneaky2:

I know, but you know, at the begining it hurts........ Today its so much better.

You are way better without him! Told your teacher to let you do it alone, or maybe with him/her. Your partner is stupid.............

I cant stay here cause have to go to hops in 10 minutes, but wanted to let you know that.

Hope you have a great day! :wub2:

I sooooooooo loooooooved "Changeling"! :wub2: It's sooo touching and real! It was soooo worth it! Thank you! What a wonderful movie! And I checked wikipedia.. the actor, who played the killer was really a like to real one :blink: And Angelina is wonderful actor!

And.. you have no idea how much I laughted!!! "Your partner is stupid"!! :lmao: He actually come up today! And I was like "Where have you been yesterday!? :sneaky2:" And he just laughted at me! But when I get angry he said "Oh sorry, I know you did it well, didn't you?" I started to think that he made me mad on porpose o.O

I sooooooooo loooooooved "Changeling"! :wub2: It's sooo touching and real! It was soooo worth it! Thank you! What a wonderful movie! And I checked wikipedia.. the actor, who played the killer was really a like to real one :blink: And Angelina is wonderful actor!

And.. you have no idea how much I laughted!!! "Your partner is stupid"!! :lmao: He actually come up today! And I was like "Where have you been yesterday!? :sneaky2:" And he just laughted at me! But when I get angry he said "Oh sorry, I know you did it well, didn't you?" I started to think that he made me mad on porpose o.O

I told ya! You are really wellcome! I love it so much that Im talking to all the people about it! I didnt check it, but I will do it, now Im courious!

Well, he is stupid. Its all I have to say about him, since I dont know him. Oh, from what you told me, maybe he did it on porpose, and he is even, more stupid than yesterday.

Btw, how went your day yesterday and today?

I told ya! You are really wellcome! I love it so much that Im talking to all the people about it! I didnt check it, but I will do it, now Im courious!

Well, he is stupid. Its all I have to say about him, since I dont know him. Oh, from what you told me, maybe he did it on porpose, and he is even, more stupid than yesterday.

Btw, how went your day yesterday and today?

I get your letter :biggrin2: I love everything!!! Thank you!! The calendor is brilliant! Oh, and Hugh... :das:

I can show you him, if you are interested! He is kinda.. well.. I don't know :boxed: Today our english teacher was watching how much lessions we missed during the last half-year, and she saw that me and he missed only one lession, and she said "Oh, you two missed only one! Did you were out together?" I was like "Noo!" and then I turned to him to see that he's agree with me, but he was smiling again!! Not a word just smile!!

You know whaaaat? I was out for skating today! :wub2: I get new ice-skate today, so I was 'tried' them for hours on our frozen lake!

How was yours?

I get your letter I love everything!!! Thank you!! The calendor is brilliant! Oh, and Hugh... :das:

I can show you him, if you are interested! He is kinda.. well.. I don't know :boxed: Today our english teacher was watching how much lessions we missed during the last half-year, and she saw that me and he missed only one lession, and she said "Oh, you two missed only one! Did you were out together?" I was like "Noo!" and then I turned to him to see that he's agree with me, but he was smiling again!! Not a word just smile!!

You know whaaaat? I was out for skating today! :wub2: I get new ice-skate today, so I was 'tried' them for hours on our frozen lake!

How was yours?

You got it!!! :punk: Im glad you like everything! :wub2:

I will love to see his stupid face. Well, at least you just lost a lesson, but it was so bad from him to let the teacher know that maybe you were with him :sneaky2: Why he smiled??

Aww, I will love to try it someday! We dont have ice skate here cause, well, it melts:thumbdown:

My day was well. I went to have my vaccine (I almost forgot about it) and then had some rest, cause I was tired of spend my time at the doctor......

You got it!!! :punk Im glad you like everything! :wub2:

I will love to see his stupid face. Well, at least you just lost a lesson, but it was so bad from him to let the teacher know that maybe you were with him :sneaky2 Why he smiled??

Aww, I will love to try it someday! We dont have ice skate here cause, well, it melts:thumbdown:

My day was well. I went to have my vaccine (I almost forgot about it) and then had some rest, cause I was tired of spend my time at the doctor......

Yeah, I loved it!! ♥

Here's what I found in his one.lt account.

fjngk3.jpg

25fkfw8.jpg

I don't know why he was smiling o.O It's a bit scary to think that maybe he likes that idea :boxed:

Oh, don't worry, when you'll come here, you be able to skate as much as you want :naughty:

Your vaccine is almost over isn't it?

Yeah, I loved it!! ♥

Here's what I found in his one.lt account.

fjngk3.jpg

25fkfw8.jpg

I don't know why he was smiling o.O It's a bit scary to think that maybe he likes that idea :boxed:

Oh, don't worry, when you'll come here, you be able to skate as much as you want :naughty:

Your vaccine is almost over isn't it?

Yay!!!

Yep, you just let me know how true I was, he looks a lil bit stupid :roftl:

Maybe he likes that idea.............. Who knows??

Greeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! :punk:

Yep, its supposed that next April doctor will tell me its over, but who knows?? I hope so.

Yay!!!

Yep, you just let me know how true I was, he looks a lil bit stupid :roftl:

Maybe he likes that idea.............. Who knows??

Greeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! :punk:

Yep, its supposed that next April doctor will tell me its over, but who knows?? I hope so.

:lmao: You might believe it or not, but he smokes and most of the time he smels! :boxed:

Next April? :shocked: I hope it's gonna be over soon..

I have to go now.. My sis wants to watch "Chowder" :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

:lmao: You might believe it or not, but he smokes and most of the time he smels! :boxed:

Next April? :shocked: I hope it's gonna be over soon..

I have to go now.. My sis wants to watch "Chowder"

See ya! :huglove:

He smokes??? That dont surprise me at all, here people start to smoke at 12! :boxed: And he smells??? That sucks! :sneaky2:

Well, its jus a month more!! I have to go 19th Marc and 17th April, but have doctor on 8th April!

Whats Chowder??? Ok, see ya! :huglove:

He smokes??? That dont surprise me at all, here people start to smoke at 12! boxed: And he smells??? That sucks! :sneaky2:

Well, its jus a month more!! I have to go 19th Marc and 17th April, but have doctor on 8th April!

Whats Chowder??? Ok, see ya! :huglove:

I know!! Sometimes it bothers me a lot :sneaky2:

Oh, I thought it's a year more :naughty: "Next april" confused me a bit :naughty:

Well, Chowder is a cartoon, about this violet.. amm.. thing (I can't say it's a boy, cuz it's more like.. rabbit..) He works as a chief's assistant and he eats a lot.. But it's kinda funny cartoon :naughty:

chowder-11.jpg

I know!! Sometimes it bothers me a lot

Oh, I thought it's a year more :naughty: "Next april" confused me a bit :naughty:

Well, Chowder is a cartoon, about this violet.. amm.. thing (I can't say it's a boy, cuz it's more like.. rabbit..) He works as a chief's assistant and he eats a lot.. But it's kinda funny cartoon :naughty:

chowder-11.jpg

He will boder me a lot, I cant stand cigarretes smell...........:thumbdown:

Well, we still are on February, so next April means April 2009 :roftl:

Oh! I havent watch those never............. But he seems to be really funny!

PS: my grandma is pissing me off a lot today :sneaky2: