Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

He will boder me a lot, I cant stand cigarretes smell...........:thumbdown:

Well, we still are on February, so next April means April 2009 :roftl:

Oh! I havent watch those never............. But he seems to be really funny!

PS: my grandma is pissing me off a lot today :sneaky2:

Well, he ofter chews gum or puts some scent on.. but still :thumbdown:

Ooh, that's how.. Hey, I wanted to ask names of days and months in Spanish.. I know "Monday" in Italian is "Lunedi" (I think it's pretty fimilian in Spainish, right?) so I'm wondering whether all day names are fimiliar? :naughty:

Why? :blink: What is she doing? :naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he ofter chews gum or puts some scent on.. but still :thumbdown:

Ooh, that's how.. Hey, I wanted to ask names of days and months in Spanish.. I know "Monday" in Italian is "Lunedi" (I think it's pretty fimilian in Spainish, right?) so I'm wondering whether all day names are fimiliar? :naughty:

Why? :blink: What is she doing? :naughty:

Well, at least he does something, but its not enough..........

Yep, most of spanish and italian are similar. Its because both languages came from latin. So, the names of the days and the names of the months:

Monday - Lunes

Tuesday - Martes

Wednesday - Miércoles

Thursday - Jueves

Friday - Viernes

Saturday - Sábado

Sunday - Domingo

January - Enero

February - Febrero

March - Marzo

April - Abril

May - Mayo

June - Junio

July - Julio

August - Agosto

September - Septiembre

October - Octubre

November - Noviembre

December - Diciembre

How do you say that on lithuanian??

Well, remember it was my sis b-day??? Well, my parents bough pizza for dinner and yesterday and today she was waiting more pizza. She saw we dont have more pizza and got all angry with us, and after having lunch, she went to buy some pizza just for her, cause we dont gave anything:sneaky2:

Well, at least he does something, but its not enough..........

Yep, most of spanish and italian are similar. Its because both languages came from latin. So, the names of the days and the names of the months:

Monday - Lunes

Tuesday - Martes

Wednesday - Miércoles

Thursday - Jueves

Friday - Viernes

Saturday - Sábado

Sunday - Domingo

January - Enero

February - Febrero

March - Marzo

April - Abril

May - Mayo

June - Junio

July - Julio

August - Agosto

September - Septiembre

October - Octubre

November - Noviembre

December - Diciembre

How do you say that on lithuanian??

Well, remember it was my sis b-day??? Well, my parents bough pizza for dinner and yesterday and today she was waiting more pizza. She saw we dont have more pizza and got all angry with us, and after having lunch, she went to buy some pizza just for her, cause we dont gave anything:sneaky2:

Wow, that's cool! I'll write that down somewhere in order to not forget them :naughty: They actually sounds like Italian and since I know Italian it's gonna be easy to remeber Spanish ones :naughty: Oh, and why "Miércoles" is marked as "X" in calendor? :blink:

This is how we call days and months in Lithuania:

Monday - Pirmadienis

Tuesday - Antradienis

Wednesday - Trečiadienis

Thursday - Ketvirtadienis

Friday - Penktadienis

Saturday - Šeštadienis

Sunday - Sekmadienis

January - Sausis

February - Vasaris

March - Kovas

April - Balandis

May - Gegužė

June - Birželis

July - Liepa

August - Rugpjūtis

September - Rugsėjis

October - Spalis

November - Lapkritis

December - Gruodis

Omg? Really? :roftl: I don't imagine my granda eating pizza at all! :naughty:

Wow, that's cool! I'll write that down somewhere in order to not forget them :naughty: They actually sounds like Italian and since I know Italian it's gonna be easy to remeber Spanish ones :naughty: Oh, and why "Miércoles" is marked as "X" in calendor?

This is how we call days and months in Lithuania:

Monday - Pirmadienis

Tuesday - Antradienis

Wednesday - Trečiadienis

Thursday - Ketvirtadienis

Friday - Penktadienis

Saturday - Šeštadienis

Sunday - Sekmadienis

January - Sausis

February - Vasaris

March - Kovas

April - Balandis

May - Gegužė

June - Birželis

July - Liepa

August - Rugpjūtis

September - Rugsėjis

October - Spalis

November - Lapkritis

December - Gruodis

Omg? Really? :roftl: I don't imagine my granda eating pizza at all! :naughty:

Hummmmmmmmm! Interesting! Its gonna be harder for me to remember them, but I can try :wink2:

Wednesday is marked as X on the calendar to not misunderstood it with Martes, which is M :thumb_yello:

Well, mine does, and it seems that she really likes it, its like an addicted to that. but it pisses me off cause me and my mum are always cooking for her and we just have that face which means: I dont like this, go and buy me some pizza:sneaky2:

Hummmmmmmmm! Interesting! Its gonna be harder for me to remember them, but I can try :wink2:

Wednesday is marked as X on the calendar to not misunderstood it with Martes, which is M :thumb_yello:

Well, mine does, and it seems that she really likes it, its like an addicted to that. but it pisses me off cause me and my mum are always cooking for her and we just have that face which means: I dont like this, go and buy me some pizza:sneaky2:

If it helps, day names are made from two words. "Pirmadienis" is Pirma(first) diena(day), antradienis - antra(second) diena(day) and so on :naughty:

Oh, I see now :naughty: Thats cool!

:lmao: Your grandma is unbelievable :roftl:

If it helps, day names are made from two words. "Pirmadienis" is Pirma(first) diena(day), antradienis - antra(second) diena(day) and so on

Oh, I see now :naughty: Thats cool!

:lmao: Your grandma is unbelievable :roftl:

Aw, thanks!! That helps a lot! :wink2: So, I can learn the days and the ordinal numbers, no?

Do you want her??? I can send her on my next letter :bleh::roftl:

Have to go, Im going to see a movie. See ya! :bye:

Edited by Isa

Aw, thanks!! That helps a lot! : wink2: So, I can learn the days and the ordinal numbers, no?

Do you want her??? I can send her on my next letter : bleh: : roftl:

Have to go, Im going to see a movie. See ya! :bye:

Yeah, thats easier to remember them :naughty:

haha, you can send her, but where I am going to that many pizzas? :blink::roftl:

What kind of movie? Oh, I forgot to tell, I am going tomorrow to see a 3hour-long play based on Shakespear's Hamlet :naughty:

See ya :huglove:

Yeah, thats easier to remember them :naughty:

haha, you can send her, but where I am going to that many pizzas? :blink::roftl:

What kind of movie? Oh, I forgot to tell, I am going tomorrow to see a 3hour-long play based on Shakespear's Hamlet :naughty:

See ya :huglove:

Yep!

You dont have to buy pizza to her, just make whatever you want to eat, and she her face..........:roftl: Anyway, she wont understand anything.

We watched HP4. Still havent seen the end, we dont had time enougth, so we left the end for today.

Really??? Thats cool!!! Have fun!

Yep!

You dont have to buy pizza to her, just make whatever you want to eat, and she her face..........:roftl: Anyway, she wont understand anything.

We watched HP4. Still havent seen the end, we dont had time enougth, so we left the end for today.

Really??? Thats cool!!! Have fun!

That play was amazing! It lasted more than 4 hours, but I wanted that it never end! Really, it was such an amazing and modern performance, you even were able to feel actors emotions. Play's director did an amazing job :wub2: It was sooo worth to sit there for 4 hours! I'd like to go there and see it all over again, but tickets were not that cheep..

Oh, ok.. Than it's good. Oh, that reminds me, that I still haven't seen your wardrobe :naughty:

Topic: Tell us something you hate but anybody seems to notice.

Well, I hate (a lot) when Im walking down the street and smell people. No matter if they smell to tobacco, sweat or parfum, I hate it!!

That play was amazing! It lasted more than 4 hours, but I wanted that it never end! Really, it was such an amazing and modern performance, you even were able to feel actors emotions. Play's director did an amazing job :wub2: It was sooo worth to sit there for 4 hours! I'd like to go there and see it all over again, but tickets were not that cheep..

Oh, ok.. Than it's good. Oh, that reminds me, that I still haven't seen your wardrobe :naughty:

Wow!!! Thats cool!!! Im glad you had a great time!

Oh, I forogot about that too!! :roftl: I will try to take some pics this week and show them to you!:thumb_yello:

Topic: Tell us something you hate but anybody seems to notice.

I hate when teacher asks someone something super easy and that someone can't answer it!

Wow!!! Thats cool!!! Im glad you had a great time!

Oh, I forogot about that too!! I will try to take some pics this week and show them to you!

Yeah, it was really amazing!

I'll wait for them :naughty:

How was your day?

I hate when teacher asks someone something super easy and that someone can't answer it!

Yeah, it was really amazing!

I'll wait for them :naughty:

How was your day?

I used to hate that too, I cant understand that............

My day was. Just that. Its carnivale here, but it seems people didnt notice, cause everything is like always. The wors of all is that this year, we dont have the Medievo Fair we always had.............. And, my MP3 player has died.... I cant switch it on :boxed:

How was yours??

I used to hate that too, I cant understand that............

My day was. Just that. Its carnivale here, but it seems people didnt notice, cause everything is like always. The wors of all is that this year, we dont have the Medievo Fair we always had.............. And, my MP3 player has died.... I cant switch it on :boxed:

How was yours??

Carnavale? Oh, thats cool! I'd like to see one, cuz we don't have all those carnavales in here.. Maybe its so common there, that people didnt notice it.. :naughty:

Oh.. I remember when my MP3 died. But I get new one :naughty: But it was awful to stay without it.. It's probably the best invention to me :naughty:

Carnavale? Oh, thats cool! I'd like to see one, cuz we don't have all those carnavales in here.. Maybe its so common there, that people didnt notice it.. :naughty:

Oh.. I remember when my MP3 died. But I get new one :naughty: But it was awful to stay without it.. It's probably the best invention to me :naughty:

Maybe, but I didnt saw any kid dress like something on the streets, and that kinda weird.

Well, the thing is that I got mine last year, so its almost new, I dont understand why it dont swich on............. And I dont have money to buy a new one :thumbdown:

Maybe, but I didnt saw any kid dress like something on the streets, and that kinda weird.

Well, the thing is that I got mine last year, so its almost new, I dont understand why it dont swich on............. And I dont have money to buy a new one :thumbdown:

What kind of carnavale is that? LOL :naughty:

Oh my.. new one.. Maybe it's not charged enough, i don't know... Try to plung-in to PC, take off all song.. I really don't know :sad:

What kind of carnavale is that? LOL :naughty:

Oh my.. new one.. Maybe it's not charged enough, i don't know... Try to plung-in to PC, take off all song.. I really don't know :sad:

Well, people can dress as they want to go walking down the street or go to paties and all that. This wednesday is Ashe's day, so people go to church (if they want) and get an ashes cross on their foreheads. And the Sunday we have a parade which is so boring that maybe Im not going, it the same every single year.

Thanks, but I tried that and the computer dont recognise it.............:sneaky2:

Well, people can dress as they want to go walking down the street or go to paties and all that. This wednesday is Ashe's day, so people go to church (if they want) and get an ashes cross on their foreheads. And the Sunday we have a parade which is so boring that maybe Im not going, it the same every single year.

Thanks, but I tried that and the computer dont recognise it.............:sneaky2:

Oohh.. Well, you atleast have carnaval :naughty:

Don't recognise it? :blink: That's odd.. It happends to my friend. Then she plung-in it to PC, take out all songs, plung it out, then again plung-in, take all songs back and it works.. Those MP3 sometimes are difficult to use :naughty:

Oohh.. Well, you atleast have carnaval :naughty:

Don't recognise it? :blink: That's odd.. It happends to my friend. Then she plung-in it to PC, take out all songs, plung it out, then again plung-in, take all songs back and it works.. Those MP3 sometimes are difficult to use :naughty:

Well, at least, but we dont know why.........

I know, those modern machines are so complicated *read like an old lady*. The thing is that I think is broken. I will try to make it work today and if nothing happens, will get them to the store and tell them what happens.....

How was your day?

Well, at least, but we dont know why.........

I know, those modern machines are so complicated *read like an old lady*. The thing is that I think is broken. I will try to make it work today and if nothing happens, will get them to the store and tell them what happens.....

How was your day?

Oh, didn't though about that it might be broken :naughty: Hope everything's gonna be ok with it :naughty:

My day was kinda fine. We had two tests - from history and math. We didn't have Lithuanian today, so we spend time with some friend at school's library. Nothing special tho'.

How do you like new Mika's pics? :wub2:

Oh, didn't though about that it might be broken :naughty: Hope everything's gonna be ok with it :naughty:

My day was kinda fine. We had two tests - from history and math. We didn't have Lithuanian today, so we spend time with some friend at school's library. Nothing special tho'.

How do you like new Mika's pics? :wub2:

I make it work!!! It seems that the USB was not connecting properly....... :boxed:

And how did your tests went???

The library............. It was my fave place from school.

I looooooooooooooove them!! He looks so cute :wub2: :wub2: But hate those shoes........

I make it work!!! It seems that the USB was not connecting properly....... :boxed

And how did your tests went???

The library............. It was my fave place from school.

I looooooooooooooove them!! He looks so cute :wub2: :wub2: But hate those shoes........

Yay!! :yay:

Well, it went kinda fine.. I guess :naughty: I knew pretty everything :naughty:

Yeah, he looks divine! :wub2: Those shoes are not favies too..

I have to go now. See ya :huglove:

Yay!! :yay:

Well, it went kinda fine.. I guess :naughty: I knew pretty everything :naughty:

Yeah, he looks divine! :wub2: Those shoes are not favies too..

I have to go now. See ya :huglove:

Im sure you are passing both with great marks! :punk:

And his smile :wub2:

Ok, see ya tomorrow!!

We'll see :naughty:

Yeah, his smile is amazing :blush-anim-cl:

How was your day? How's your MP3? :naughty:

I will cross fingers!

And so sweet! :wub2: But I didnt liked the shoes at all........

My day was fine till 5 minutes ago I was replaying to this and the lights went out..... Anyway, springy day, so sunny and not cold nor hot :wub2:

And yours?