Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

I will cross fingers!

And so sweet! :wub2: But I didnt liked the shoes at all........

My day was fine till 5 minutes ago I was replaying to this and the lights went out..... Anyway, springy day, so sunny and not cold nor hot :wub2:

And yours?

Haha, yeah, his feet looks so big (Tho it is big, but still.. ;D ) And color.. I prefer clasicaly black :naughty:

Electricity went out? I have when it happends :sneaky2:

Send some spring here!! Temperature here still below zero!

My day was okay, we didn't have chemistry today! (I'm really happy about that!) Oh, and I watch how my friend rehearsed her written play. Ha, she acted like real play's director :naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yeah, his feet looks so big (Tho it is big, but still.. ;D ) And color.. I prefer clasicaly black :naughty:

Electricity went out? I have when it happends :sneaky2:

Send some spring here!! Temperature here still below zero!

My day was okay, we didn't have chemistry today! (I'm really happy about that!) Oh, and I watch how my friend rehearsed her written play. Ha, she acted like real play's director :naughty:

Yep, thats true! :roftl: I prefer classical too. And those would have fit with the rest of his clothes better that red ones. But, hey! Its Mika, he HAS to wear something colorfull! :wink2:

Yep, luckily just for 2 minutes.

Ok, spring! Go to Latvia and Lithuania!!! They want you there! *Moves her magic wand*

Yay for not having chemestry!!:punk: Aww, will love to see her, tho I dont know her!

Yep, thats true! :roftl: I prefer classical too. And those would have fit with the rest of his clothes better that red ones. But, hey! Its Mika, he HAS to wear something colorfull! :wink2:

Yep, luckily just for 2 minutes.

Ok, spring! Go to Latvia and Lithuania!!! They want you there! *Moves her magic wand*

Yay for not having chemestry!!:punk: Aww, will love to see her, tho I dont know her!

Thats true! I was a little bit schocked when I saw him in suit, cuz it's so not Him, but when I saw shoes.. :naughty:

Hehe, I wish your magic wond works :fisch:

I'd like to show her to you (She's the one who told me about Chowder :naughty: ), but she don't have one.lt account and I don't have her photos.. But all I can say - she has the most amazing imagination :naughty:

Thats true! I was a little bit schocked when I saw him in suit, cuz it's so not Him, but when I saw shoes.. :naughty:

Hehe, I wish your magic wond works :fisch:

I'd like to show her to you (She's the one who told me about Chowder :naughty: ), but she don't have one.lt account and I don't have her photos.. But all I can say - she has the most amazing imagination :naughty:

I thought so too. But he looks so great on that suit :wub2: He can wear it whenever he wants. He has to wear it on our wedding :roftl:

It worked this morning, so it has to work now.........

Oh, dont worry. If she has that great imagination, Im sure she will be a great writer! Btw, hows her name?

I thought so too. But he looks so great on that suit :wub2: He can wear it whenever he wants. He has to wear it on our wedding :roftl:

It worked this morning, so it has to work now.........

Oh, dont worry. If she has that great imagination, Im sure she will be a great writer! Btw, hows her name?

YES! It suits him so well :wub2: Wait, you are planning to get married? :roftl:

It worked? On what? :naughty:

Her name is Ingrida and yeah, she's gonna be one good writer one day! Today we had a very great and interesting conversation about God :blink:

YES! It suits him so well :wub2: Wait, you are planning to get married? :roftl:

It worked? On what? :naughty:

Her name is Ingrida and yeah, she's gonna be one good writer one day! Today we had a very great and interesting conversation about God :blink:

Yep, with Mika, someday, somehow............. Dreaming is for free :roftl:

I wanted double cheese on my sandwich, and I get it!

Yay!!! I will love to read what she writes. (btw, I just remember I downloaded the other day 2 books you will love. They are from James Potter, the character! And I have read they are really good!)

Really?? Did you get a conclusion??

Yep, with Mika, someday, somehow............. Dreaming is for free :roftl:

I wanted double cheese on my sandwich, and I get it!

Yay!!! I will love to read what she writes. (btw, I just remember I downloaded the other day 2 books you will love. They are from James Potter, the character! And I have read they are really good!)

Really?? Did you get a conclusion??

Haha, did I told you that my friend once had a dream where me and Mika were married and I was going to have a triplet from him :roftl::lmao:

Oh my, a cheese sandwich :wub2: I want one too!

From James Potter? :blink: Harry's father? Now thats interesting! tell me more!

Conclusion? Amm.. There are so many questions we can't answer about him.. How example - Why there's no info about Jesus chilhood, or how the linen with his face stamp is not from the same century when we lived? The thingie about Grail? It's very interesting topic, tho :naughty:

Haha, did I told you that my friend once had a dream where me and Mika were married and I was going to have a triplet from him :roftl::lmao:

Oh my, a cheese sandwich :wub2: I want one too!

From James Potter? :blink: Harry's father? Now thats interesting! tell me more!

Conclusion? Amm.. There are so many questions we can't answer about him.. How example - Why there's no info about Jesus chilhood, or how the linen with his face stamp is not from the same century when we lived? The thingie about Grail? It's very interesting topic, tho :naughty:

Really??? That was a great dream! How lucky is your friend!

I wanted it too, so I used my wand...... You dont have one?? :boxed:

Nop, Harry's son!! I found them on internet. It seems that a big fan of the HP series decided to write some stories about him (James) and people liked them so much that he wrote a book. And Rowling let him get the book on sale. Now there are 2 books. Wait, link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Potter_and_the_Hall_of_Elders'_Crossing

Oh, I know that. I always wanted the religion teachers to tell me why if God created Earth from nothing, who or what created him?? :roftl:

Edited by Isa

Really??? That was a great dream! How lucky is your friend!

I wanted it too, so I used my wand...... You dont have one?? :boxed:

Nop, Harry's son!! I found them on internet. It seems that a big fan of the HP series decided to write some stories about him (James) and people liked them so much that he wrote a book. And Rowling let him get the book on sale. Now there are 2 books. Wait, link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Potter_and_the_Hall_of_Elders'_Crossing

Oh, I know that. I always wanted the religion teachers to tell me why if God created Earth from nothing, who or what created him?? :roftl:

Great dream? Imagine me with three kids at once from Mika? :roftl:

My wond does not works on waether. I worked on pancakes with cocoa, which I'm eating now :naughty:

Oh, yeah, son! But his dad was James too! That sound interesting! Even Rowling liked them?

Those things about Jesus are very interesting! It would be nice to know the whole truth about everything, but I guess we never gonna heard the truth..

Great dream? Imagine me with three kids at once from Mika? :roftl:

My wond does not works on waether. I worked on pancakes with cocoa, which I'm eating now :naughty:

Oh, yeah, son! But his dad was James too! That sound interesting! Even Rowling liked them?

Those things about Jesus are very interesting! It would be nice to know the whole truth about everything, but I guess we never gonna heard the truth..

Well, I guess the part of the 3 kids is not that cool, but the rest really is :das:

Oh, sorry to hear that. Give it another chance. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow is sunny and hot! Lucky you! I want one of those!! And ice cream too........

I think so. I will read them asap, lets see. But Im hoping a lot from those :thumb_yello:

Yeah, we will never know...........:thumbdown:

Well, I guess the part of the 3 kids is not that cool, but the rest really is :das:

Oh, sorry to hear that. Give it another chance. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow is sunny and hot! Lucky you! I want one of those!! And ice cream too........

I think so. I will read them asap, lets see. But Im hoping a lot from those :thumb_yello:

Yeah, we will never know...........:thumbdown

Yeah, I don't mind the rest of the dream :fisch: Why I'm not dreaming anything like that.. Once I had a dream that Mika is my cousin and he stayed at my grandma's (in dream our grandma's..) house.. :blink:

Oh, I will give another go with my wond :naughty: Hope that'll work!

Today's Mardi Gras day or some call it just pancakes day :naughty: That's why I had pancakes for supper :naughty:

You have those books in English or in Spanish? Let me know when you'll be starting to read them!

Yeah, I don't mind the rest of the dream :fisch: Why I'm not dreaming anything like that.. Once I had a dream that Mika is my cousin and he stayed at my grandma's (in dream our grandma's..) house.. :blink:

Oh, I will give another go with my wond :naughty: Hope that'll work!

Today's Mardi Gras day or some call it just pancakes day :naughty: That's why I had pancakes for supper

You have those books in English or in Spanish? Let me know when you'll be starting to read them!

I dunno. Maybe you want so bad to dream with him that you just dream that he is your cousin. At least he is something close to you, no? :wink2:

Good luck!

Oh! We dont "celebrate" that here. But anyway, we usually dont have pancakes.......... :thumbdown:

I have them on spanish. I was looking for them on english, but havent found. I think you can download them on the writes web page, look there. And dont worry, I will tell you!

Gotta go. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

I dunno. Maybe you want so bad to dream with him that you just dream that he is your cousin. At least he is something close to you, no? :wink2

Good luck!

Oh! We dont "celebrate" that here. But anyway, we usually dont have pancakes.......... :thumbdown:

I have them on spanish. I was looking for them on english, but havent found. I think you can download them on the writes web page, look there. And dont worry, I will tell you!

Gotta go. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Maybe.. Or maybe it was then, when somebody from my class told me, that I kinda look like he :naughty:

You don't eat pacakes? :shocked: *Shakes wand* May you have some pancakes for breakfast tommorow! :naughty:

I winder is there those books in Lithuanian.. I'll for it on that web :naughty: Thanks!

Oh, see ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Maybe.. Or maybe it was then, when somebody from my class told me, that I kinda look like he :naughty

You don't eat pacakes? :shocked: *Shakes wand* May you have some pancakes for breakfast tommorow! :naughty:

I winder is there those books in Lithuanian.. I'll for it on that web :naughty: Thanks!

Oh, see ya tomorrow! :huglove:

They really told you that??? :roftl: I dont see a resemblance........

We usually dont, we prefer to made them by ourselfs, cause the ones from supermarket are awful........... And it takes to much time that we dont do them very often. Sorry to say that but......... Didnt work. But Maybe for the weekend :wink2:

I dont know. I just know they are on spanish, english and german. You are welcome, have found them?

They really told you that??? :roftl: I dont see a resemblance........

We usually dont, we prefer to made them by ourselfs, cause the ones from supermarket are awful........... And it takes to much time that we dont do them very often. Sorry to say that but......... Didnt work. But Maybe for the weekend :wink2

I dont know. I just know they are on spanish, english and german. You are welcome, have found them?

I know! :roftl: But somebody can see it :roftl::roftl:

We made them by ourselfs too, but that doesn't take that much time! :wink2: Oh, and.. Snow started to melt a bit! Let's hope spring is coming :fisch:

Not yet, but I'm going.. I just watched No Doubt video, where they annouced that they gonna tour this summer! That means new album gonna be soon :wub2:

I know! :roftl: But somebody can see it :roftl::roftl

We made them by ourselfs too, but that doesn't take that much time! :wink2: Oh, and.. Snow started to melt a bit! Let's hope spring is coming :fisch:

Not yet, but I'm going.. I just watched No Doubt video, where they annouced that they gonna tour this summer! That means new album gonna be soon :wub2:

Well, that person needs glasses soon! :roftl:

Believe me, at home its so hard to find somethings (cause we have lots of spices and all that) that we need to prepare things before we do something. And it takes ages! :boxed:

Really??? My wand works!!!

Really?? I hope so too!! Look for it and told me if you find them, ok?

Well, that person needs glasses soon! :roftl:

Believe me, at home its so hard to find somethings (cause we have lots of spices and all that) that we need to prepare things before we do something. And it takes ages! :boxed:

Really??? My wand works!!!

Really?? I hope so too!! Look for it and told me if you find them, ok?

:roftl:

Oh, I see. I can make some pancakes in a minutes :naughty:

Yeah, it worked! Now I'm hoping your sleps remains :naughty:

Ok!

I'm going to have my dinner, I'll be back soon!

:roftl

Oh, I see. I can make some pancakes in a minutes :naughty:

Yeah, it worked! Now I'm hoping your sleps remains :naughty:

Ok!

I'm going to have my dinner, I'll be back soon!

Lucky you! :mf_rosetinted: Me wants pancakes, I will make them on weekend :punk:

Yay! :punk: :punk: :punk:

Are you having dinner now?? Wow! Here we have eat lunch just 2 hours ago.........

Lucky you! :mf_rosetinted: Me wants pancakes, I will make them on weekend :punk:

Yay! :punk: :punk: :punk:

Are you having dinner now?? Wow! Here we have eat lunch just 2 hours ago.........

Haha, don't forget strawberries' jam! :naughty:

Yeah, normaly we have it way earlier, but I was not hungry, so I had it now :naughty:

Haha, don't forget strawberries' jam! :naughty:

Yeah, normaly we have it way earlier, but I was not hungry, so I had it now :naughty:

Sorry for not answer this yesterday, but electricity fall again :thumbdown:

Never!

Wow! At what time do you usually have dinner and go to sleep??

People that are smelly. :blink:

Just like me :mf_rosetinted:

People that make a lot of noise when they breathe... it's sooo stressful! the kid next to me in my classroom breathes like that.

Oh, I cant say I hate that so much. It freaks me out, but sometimes I cant help myself and do tons of noise when I breath........

Sorry for not answer this yesterday, but electricity fall again :thumbdown:

Never!

Wow! At what time do you usually have dinner and go to sleep??

No worries! I guess I was gonna at that time too :naughty:

Never? o.O Why? You don't like jam?

We usually have dinner at 3 - 4 PM, but ofter it depends. Well, I go to sleep mostly about 11, cuz I can't get enough sleep anyways :naughty:

Look what I found today! Why didn't you told me that Hugh hosted the oscars? :roftl: He was amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPgAQ_SW_Wk&eurl=http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=184381341&messageID=6353773812&MyTokeniurl=http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/IPgAQ_SW_Wk/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded