Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

No worries! I guess I was gonna at that time too :naughty:

Never? o.O Why? You don't like jam?

We usually have dinner at 3 - 4 PM, but ofter it depends. Well, I go to sleep mostly about 11, cuz I can't get enough sleep anyways :naughty:

Look what I found today! Why didn't you told me that Hugh hosted the oscars? :roftl: He was amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPgAQ_SW_Wk&eurl=http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=184381341&messageID=6353773812&MyTokeniurl=http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/IPgAQ_SW_Wk/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded

Oh............. :roftl:

I love it!!! So I will never forget about it!

Oh, you have dinner while we have lunch! And you go to sleep at the same hour I do. Mostly I go at 12 (1am there). I cant sleep.......:thumbdown:

You didnt knew that??:roftl: I thought you knew that! He was amazing! :wub2:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh............. :roftl

I love it!!! So I will never forget about it!

Oh, you have dinner while we have lunch! And you go to sleep at the same hour I do. Mostly I go at 12 (1am there). I cant sleep.......:thumbdown

You didnt knew that??:roftl:I thought you knew that! He was amazing! :wub2

Oh, never forget! :naughty: I thought you have something against jam!

I can sleep, but I can't woke up! :sneaky2:

I didn't!! Why didn't you told me? :sad: I haven't seen the ceremony, but if would have know that Hugh gonna host... Oh, damn it :sad:

Anyway, this performance is epic :roftl: He is epic, when he shouts at the end of the video "I am wolverine" :roftl:

Oh, never forget! :naughty I thought you have something against jam!

I can sleep, but I can't woke up! :sneaky2

I didn't!! Why didn't you told me? :sad: I haven't seen the ceremony, but if would have know that Hugh gonna host... Oh, damn it :sad:

Anyway, this performance is epic :roftl: He is epic, when he shouts at the end of the video "I am wolverine" :roftl:

No, I love it. My fave is apple and cherry. But love all the flavours!

Well, we had almost the same problem. I can wake up but cant sleep. I just sleep like 3 or 4 hour per night........ :thumbdown:

I thought you knew that. Sorry. Anyway, you can find everything on youtube. And Im going to try to find something about the ceremony and send it to you if Hugh is there, ok? :wink2: He was fab! So funny. He danced and sang and......... Well, is there anything he cant do? I love that part :punk:

No, I love it. My fave is apple and cherry. But love all the flavours!

Well, we had almost the same problem. I can wake up but cant sleep. I just sleep like 3 or 4 hour per night........ :thumbdown:

I thought you knew that. Sorry. Anyway, you can find everything on youtube. And Im going to try to find something about the ceremony and send it to you if Hugh is there, ok? :wink2: He was fab! So funny. He danced and sang and......... Well, is there anything he cant do? I love that part :punk:

Oh I love apple jam too. One of my favies!

I have read somewhere that person feels full of energy after 3-4 sleep hours. Ha, like that's enought... That's why I'm always waiting for weekends :wub2:

Yeha, he is/was fabuluos! I know he use to sing in musicals, but I've seen him dancing and singing like that :naughty: I'd like to see videos where he was! I saw performance with Beyonce.. It was pretty great too, but I still prefer the opening one :roftl:

Oh I love apple jam too. One of my favies!

I have read somewhere that person feels full of energy after 3-4 sleep hours. Ha, like that's enought... That's why I'm always waiting for weekends :wub2:

Yeha, he is/was fabuluos! I know he use to sing in musicals, but I've seen him dancing and singing like that :naughty: I'd like to see videos where he was! I saw performance with Beyonce.. It was pretty great too, but I still prefer the opening one :roftl:

Well, thats not for me. Im always tired and want to sleep more.:roftl:

I didnt saw the ceremony, it was way too late for me. But I saw vids round internet and he was the best thing from the whole night! Even better than Heath winning. I dont like Beyoncé, but he was :punk:

Btw, should I been waiting for your letter?

Well, thats not for me. Im always tired and want to sleep more.:roftl:

I didnt saw the ceremony, it was way too late for me. But I saw vids round internet and he was the best thing from the whole night! Even better than Heath winning. I dont like Beyoncé, but he was :punk:

Btw, should I been waiting for your letter?

High five! I feel tired and sleeply all morning long :naughty:

Of course he was the best thing :roftl: I kinda like Beyonce, but without her Hugh would be so much better :naughty:

Well, yeah, I'm gonna sent it pretty soon, but I'm still wondering what to send more with it. What do you think about sweet letter?

Ok, I'll be going now. See ya! :huglove:

High five! I feel tired and sleeply all morning long :naughty

Of course he was the best thing :roftl I kinda like Beyonce, but without her Hugh would be so much better :naughty

Well, yeah, I'm gonna sent it pretty soon, but I'm still wondering what to send more with it. What do you think about sweet letter?

Ok, I'll be going now. See ya! :huglove:

:cheers: We so alike!

Yeah, but I have the power of watching tv and just hear/see whatever I like, so when that vid came in, I just saw Hugh :roftl:

Well, you dont have to send me something. The letter is enough:wink2:

Sweet letter??? Me likes how that sounds :das:

Omg! I just read that a 9 years old boy from my fave football team died today :tears: Im kinda sad for him and his family.

Ok, Im going too! See ya! :huglove:

:cheers We so alike!

Yeah, but I have the power of watching tv and just hear/see whatever I like, so when that vid came in, I just saw Hugh :roftl

Well, you dont have to send me something. The letter is enough:wink2

Sweet letter??? Me likes how that sounds :das

Omg! I just read that a 9 years old boy from my fave football team died today :tears: Im kinda sad for him and his family.

Ok, Im going too! See ya! :huglove:

We are!! :naughty:

Thats one lovely and useful power you have! :das:

Haha,ok, it;s good that you liked this idea :fisch:Sweet sounds sweets :naughty:

Died? How? What happened? Thats very sad, poor boy... poor family :sad:

We are!! :naughty:

Thats one lovely and useful power you have! :das:

Haha,ok, it;s good that you liked this idea :fisch:Sweet sounds sweets :naughty:

Died? How? What happened? Thats very sad, poor boy... poor family :sad:

Hiya!!

Yes, we are! And that makes me happy!

I know! You should see me when we are watching a football match at home. My parents always go angry with the one from tv, cause they say bad things about our team, but I never ñisten to them :roftl:

Sweet sounds sweet and dulce (in spanish) and a lil bit yummy!

Well, he was playing a match when something hit him on the head. He stayed at hospital for almost a week, and died yesterday. Thats really sad...

Hiya!!

Yes, we are! And that makes me happy!

I know! You should see me when we are watching a football match at home. My parents always go angry with the one from tv, cause they say bad things about our team, but I never ñisten to them :roftl:

Sweet sounds sweet and dulce (in spanish) and a lil bit yummy!

Well, he was playing a match when something hit him on the head. He stayed at hospital for almost a week, and died yesterday. Thats really sad...

That makes me happy too!

I imagine that :naughty: My family are not really into football so they were kinda surprised when I was watching uefa last summer :naughty:

Haha, in Spanish it's dulce and I know in Italian it's dolce :naughty: Today my Italian teacher gave us italian magazines. He want us to read them :blink:

Oh my! Thats horrible! Those head injuries are very dangerious :thumbdown:

That makes me happy too!

I imagine that :naughty: My family are not really into football so they were kinda surprised when I was watching uefa last summer :naughty:

Haha, in Spanish it's dulce and I know in Italian it's dolce :naughty: Today my Italian teacher gave us italian magazines. He want us to read them :blink:

Oh my! Thats horrible! Those head injuries are very dangerious :thumbdown:

Yay!

I imagine that, they all thinking: what the hell is she doing??:boxed:

I told ya spanish and italian are so alike (like we two). Well, I dont think is gonna be really hard, no?

Yeah. Im so sorry for him and his family :tears:

Yay!

I imagine that, they all thinking: what the hell is she doing??:boxed:

I told ya spanish and italian are so alike (like we two). Well, I dont think is gonna be really hard, no?

Yeah. Im so sorry for him and his family :tears:

It was something like that :naughty: Once I was out with my friends and I was like "I have to go home cuz Italian team is playing today.." and they all were like "Whaaat? :blink: "

It's gonna be hard :o All those word combination are blowing my mind :blink: I'm gonna need some good dictionary! But some are kinda easy indeed!

Thats really sad.. :sad:

It was something like that :naughty: Once I was out with my friends and I was like "I have to go home cuz Italian team is playing today.." and they all were like "Whaaat? :blink: "

It's gonna be hard :o All those word combination are blowing my mind :blink: I'm gonna need some good dictionary! But some are kinda easy indeed!

Thats really sad.. :sad:

I started to like football a few years ago. My family was like :shocked: How did you feel when Italy lost against Spain?? :naughty:

Well, you can always ask for some help to our italian friends round here.......

How was your day?

I started to like football a few years ago. My family was like :shocked: How did you feel when Italy lost against Spain?? :naughty:

Well, you can always ask for some help to our italian friends round here.......

How was your day?

Well I liked both teams, but I was a bit dissapointed :sneaky2: But I was glad that Spain won!

Haha, you're right! But firstly I'm gonna read it by myself and try to understand something :naughty:

My day was ... wet! There was even more water that yesterday! My poor shoes! And it's raining at the moment..

How was yours?

Well I liked both teams, but I was a bit dissapointed :sneaky2: But I was glad that Spain won!

Haha, you're right! But firstly I'm gonna read it by myself and try to understand something :naughty:

My day was ... wet! There was even more water that yesterday! My poor shoes! And it's raining at the moment..

How was yours?

I though Spain was gonna loose, and at the end of the match, when Cest was going to hit that penalty I didnt wanted to look at the tv, I was so nervous! :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, its the best you can do. :wink2:

Oh, sorry to hear that. Here it was sunny and hot and it turn colder and cloudy......... But Im having a big (actually, the word is giant) cup of cold milk with chocolate. Yummy!

I though Spain was gonna loose, and at the end of the match, when Cest was going to hit that penalty I didnt wanted to look at the tv, I was so nervous! :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, its the best you can do. :wink2:

Oh, sorry to hear that. Here it was sunny and hot and it turn colder and cloudy......... But Im having a big (actually, the word is giant) cup of cold milk with chocolate. Yummy!

I was nervous at the end too, when they, after the mach were hitting the goals...

Yeah, I though it would be better :naughty:

You know, I'm kinda happy thats the snow is melting, spring is coming!

A giant cup? Mmmm.. sounds delicious :wub2:

I was nervous at the end too, when they, after the mach were hitting the goals...

Yeah, I though it would be better :naughty:

You know, I'm kinda happy thats the snow is melting, spring is coming!

A giant cup? Mmmm.. sounds delicious :wub2:

Yay! Great memories :wub2:

Well, at least, you will understand something. Most of the people I know wont be able to.........

Im kinda happy too. Not because I love spring so much (is better than summer, but worst than autumn, for the hot) but for the thing from my vaccines! :punk:

Its delicious! And Im drinking chocolate with Winnie :wub2:

Yay! Great memories :wub2:

Well, at least, you will understand something. Most of the people I know wont be able to.........

Im kinda happy too. Not because I love spring so much (is better than summer, but worst than autumn, for the hot) but for the thing from my vaccines! :punk:

Its delicious! And Im drinking chocolate with Winnie :wub2:

Yeah.. It was great match!

Well yea, we just finished imperative mood in Italian.. It was such a nasty thing, but we did it :naughty:

I love spring for mostly the same reasons. It warm, but not too hot, and I love the whole atmosphere, birds singing, fresh grass.. ahh.. everything :wub2:

With Winnie? :naughty: And I'm having some peanuts at the moment. I looove nuts too much :wub2:

Yeah.. It was great match!

Well yea, we just finished imperative mood in Italian.. It was such a nasty thing, but we did it :naughty

I love spring for mostly the same reasons. It warm, but not too hot, and I love the whole atmosphere, birds singing, fresh grass.. ahh.. everything wub2:

With Winnie? :naughty: And I'm having some peanuts at the moment. I looove nuts too much :wub2:

Imperative mood is always like that! :roftl: Thats the only way to tell people what you want them to do :roftl:

I love autumn cause of the fallen leaves :wub2: I love to walk down the street and see them and play with them :roftl:

Yeah! He and all his friends are in my cup! I love them too. But sometimes I love them more and sometimes less.

Gotta go. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Imperative mood is always like that! :roftl Thats the only way to tell people what you want them to do :roftl:

I love autumn cause of the fallen leaves :wub2 I love to walk down the street and see them and play with them :roftl:

Yeah! He and all his friends are in my cup! I love them too. But sometimes I love them more and sometimes less.

Gotta go. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Yeah, but it's hard! If you want to tell what to do for your friend you have to use one word form, and if you wanna say the same to sir you have to use the other..

Aha, those fallen leave are pure beauty! :wub2: I like them when they change their color and become red, yellow :wub2:

I love Winnie! The book about him is brilliant! :wub2:

Ok, see ya! :huglove:

Yeah, but it's hard! If you want to tell what to do for your friend you have to use one word form, and if you wanna say the same to sir you have to use the other..

Aha, those fallen leave are pure beauty! :wub2: I like them when they change their color and become red, yellow :wub2:

I love Winnie! The book about him is brilliant! :wub2:

Ok, see ya! :huglove:

Yeah. Its a lil bit like english, you have tons of word which mean the same, but depending on the situation, you should used one of them or another :thumbdown:

They are so green :wub2: And then turn to brown or yellow or red or......... So cute!

Everything about Winnie is brilliant!

Yeah. Its a lil bit like english, you have tons of word which mean the same, but depending on the situation, you should used one of them or another :thumbdown:

They are so green :wub2: And then turn to brown or yellow or red or......... So cute!

Everything about Winnie is brilliant!

Aha, that too. But actually I don't find that much words in Italian which had more that one meaning. Now I can only remember words "Pronto" and "Prego" :naughty:

Winnie rocks :punk:

Topic: Name a classic song you love.

I don't know :blink: