Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

I can't choose just one! :no:

:roftl:

You are right, name more than one :wink2:

Aha, that too. But actually I don't find that much words in Italian which had more that one meaning. Now I can only remember words "Pronto" and "Prego" :naughty:

Winnie rocks :punk:

I don't know :blink:

Hummmmmmm, now that I think about it, have the same problem, cant find any more than prego and pronto.

Well, I'm going to go with a REALLY classic one and say 'At Last', which I believe was originally sing by Etta James.

Great choice!

Topic: Name a classic song you love.

Well, I will go for this 4:

Jailhouse rock by Elvis Presley

Hey Jude by The Beatles

Please, please, please by James Brown

Bohemian raphsody by Queen

Anybody home?? :fisch:

Edited by Isa

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummmmmmm, now that I think about it, have the same problem, cant find any more than prego and pronto.

Anybody home?? :fisch:

I can't come up with something else now too :naughty:

Oh..

I'm in here, darling :naughty:

Yay!! Finally!!!

How was your day?

:naughty:

Not that bad.. I get 10 from Chemistry ( :yay: ) just had a nap, weather is good - not cold with a little bit snow, but no water! :thumb_yello:

How was yours?

:naughty:

Not that bad.. I get 10 from Chemistry ( :yay: ) just had a nap, weather is good - not cold with a little bit snow, but no water! :thumb_yello:

How was yours?

Yay!! you got a 10!!! Lets make a party!! :groupwave::woot_jump:

Well, mine was ok. I wake up early to make yoga, then went to have a walk under the rain, make lunch and washed the clothes. Then watched some That 70's show episodes.

Here weather is anoyying! Its been raining the whole weekend. :thumbdown: So no carnival parade

Yay!! you got a 10!!! Lets make a party!! :groupwave::woot_jump:

Well, mine was ok. I wake up early to make yoga, then went to have a walk under the rain, make lunch and washed the clothes. Then watched some That 70's show episodes.

Here weather is anoyying! Its been raining the whole weekend. :thumbdown: So no carnival parade

Haha, yeah, let's have one :naughty:

You are doing yoga? How cool is that? (Ha, just remember that our english teacher said that 'cool' is now replaced with word 'hot', so how hot is that? :roftl: ) And walking under the rain.. Thats pretty romantic! :naughty:

Oh, sorry for the rain and that parade.. Hope the weather gonna get fine later! :naughty:

Haha, yeah, let's have one :naughty:

You are doing yoga? How cool is that? (Ha, just remember that our english teacher said that 'cool' is now replaced with word 'hot', so how hot is that? :roftl: ) And walking under the rain.. Thats pretty romantic! :naughty:

Oh, sorry for the rain and that parade.. Hope the weather gonna get fine later! :naughty:

Yay!!

Yeah! I made it by myself at home, but I wake up earky to do it everyday.

Well, I thing do yoga is not hot........... At least, not hot in any of the ways I know that word............ I love to walk under the rain :wub2:

Bah! I dont mind at all about the parade, its usually boring........... But, for what I know, we are going to have this crappy weather the whole week.......

Yay!!

Yeah! I made it by myself at home, but I wake up earky to do it everyday.

Well, I thing do yoga is not hot........... At least, not hot in any of the ways I know that word............ I love to walk under the rain :wub2:

Bah! I dont mind at all about the parade, its usually boring........... But, for what I know, we are going to have this crappy weather the whole week.......

Ok I've never tried yoga, so I don't really know how cool/hot is that :naughty:

Oh, sorry for the crappy weather.. :thumbdown:

Btw, I've seen Wall-E few days ago.. Emm.. Not the best one, but It sure was cute. Maybe I'm taking all those movies too serious, cuz It made me wondering about all humankind..

Ok I've never tried yoga, so I don't really know how cool/hot is that :naughty:

Oh, sorry for the crappy weather.. :thumbdown:

Btw, I've seen Wall-E few days ago.. Emm.. Not the best one, but It sure was cute. Maybe I'm taking all those movies too serious, cuz It made me wondering about all humankind..

Well, its more healthy than any other thing.

Dont worry, its not your fault :wink2:

Well, I have something with Wall-E. He is the cutest thing ever, but I love the first part of the movie and dont love so much the other. I think its a better movie when its just WallE and Eve on Earth, but later................ And maybe thats why you didnt like it that much, you took it too serious, but know what? I did too. You cant watch that movie without thinking on that.

Well, its more healthy than any other thing.

Dont worry, its not your fault :wink2:

Well, I have something with Wall-E. He is the cutest thing ever, but I love the first part of the movie and dont love so much the other. I think its a better movie when its just WallE and Eve on Earth, but later................ And maybe thats why you didnt like it that much, you took it too serious, but know what? I did too. You cant watch that movie without thinking on that.

Ok than :naughty:

Yeah, I liked the beggining and the rest of the movie was not that.. good.. But it was really odd to see the city made of trash. I do believe that one day that will happends if we don't take some actions. And all those people at that spaceship.. I didn't knew how to walk of chew! Is this is what humankind gonna be? :blink: I really took it too serious! :naughty:

Ok than :naughty:

Yeah, I liked the beggining and the rest of the movie was not that.. good.. But it was really odd to see the city made of trash. I do believe that one day that will happends if we don't take some actions. And all those people at that spaceship.. I didn't knew how to walk of chew! Is this is what humankind gonna be? :blink: I really took it too serious! :naughty:

Yeah! If we dont stop ourselves with this, one day the whole world will be full os crap, trash and polution. And you know that in the space, gravitty is not the same as in the Earth, thats why they made people look like gelly. If we, someday, need to go out there to live cause we cant do it here, Im sure that after almost 1000 years, we will look like that, maybe even worse

Yeah! If we dont stop ourselves with this, one day the whole world will be full os crap, trash and polution. And you know that in the space, gravitty is not the same as in the Earth, thats why they made people look like gelly. If we, someday, need to go out there to live cause we cant do it here, Im sure that after almost 1000 years, we will look like that, maybe even worse

Yaya, true. But really, after few 1000 years our planet becomes not able to live in. I'm just consoling myself that I won't live that long, but what do you know, maybe it starts after few decades..

Yeah, I believe that people gonna looks somethign like that. Those robots and machines gonna spoilt everybody.. :thumbdown:

Yaya, true. But really, after few 1000 years our planet becomes not able to live in. I'm just consoling myself that I won't live that long, but what do you know, maybe it starts after few decades..

Yeah, I believe that people gonna looks somethign like that. Those robots and machines gonna spoilt everybody.. :thumbdown:

Yeh, thats what Im always telling my parents, lucky us that we are not living that long to see the world like that. But not for our kids, and their kids. They wont see the same world we knew. And, for what I heard on the tv, maybe they even wont see any world, cause the poles melting. I just hope any of those things wont happen before I die, I dont wanna see that.........

And about robots............ Well, I dont have anything against them, but they are stealing our job :sneaky2:

Have to go, talk to ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

Yeh, thats what Im always telling my parents, lucky us that we are not living that long to see the world like that. But not for our kids, and their kids. They wont see the same world we knew. And, for what I heard on the tv, maybe they even wont see any world, cause the poles melting. I just hope any of those things wont happen before I die, I dont wanna see that.........

And about robots............ Well, I dont have anything against them, but they are stealing our job :sneaky2:

I thought about next generations.. And we didn't saw the world that our parients did. A lot have changed from that time and a lot gonna change. I'm a bit curious to see what is going to happend :naughty: I hope poles won't melt that fast! But you can tell that something is wrong, cuz the weather is going crazy! A decade ago I remember having really snowy and cold winters, then few years ago there was no snow at winters and now there's snow again..

I thought about next generations.. And we didn't saw the world that our parients did. A lot have changed from that time and a lot gonna change. I'm a bit curious to see what is going to happend :naughty: I hope poles won't melt that fast! But you can tell that something is wrong, cuz the weather is going crazy! A decade ago I remember having really snowy and cold winters, then few years ago there was no snow at winters and now there's snow again..

You are right. I care about them too, Im worried. Im not sure if Im ever going to have kids, but dont want them to grew up on this world full of polution and cruelty. And I remember too, that we usually dont have those rainy winters! We have rain, and sometimes snow, but not all this rain........... And, some years ago, it snowed a lot and then no snow during the whole winter, and this year is colder than the last ones.........

Have to go, see ya! :huglove:

You are right. I care about them too, Im worried. Im not sure if Im ever going to have kids, but dont want them to grew up on this world full of polution and cruelty. And I remember too, that we usually dont have those rainy winters! We have rain, and sometimes snow, but not all this rain........... And, some years ago, it snowed a lot and then no snow during the whole winter, and this year is colder than the last ones.........

Have to go, see ya! :huglove:

You don't wanna have kids? I wasn't sure about that, but now I thing it would be nice to have one or two :naughty: Not now of course, later :naughty:

Thank God we don't have rain right now, but it surely stars to be annoying when it won't stop for a week.. And I hate the water that remains when snow is melting.. :thumbdown: And yeah, it was one of the coldests winter as far as I remember :blink:

See ya tommorow! :huglove:

You don't wanna have kids? I wasn't sure about that, but now I thing it would be nice to have one or two :naughty: Not now of course, later :naughty:

Thank God we don't have rain right now, but it surely stars to be annoying when it won't stop for a week.. And I hate the water that remains when snow is melting.. :thumbdown: And yeah, it was one of the coldests winter as far as I remember :blink:

See ya tommorow! :huglove:

Hiya. Im not having a great day. For the second time in just a few months someone call us with the same news. My mum's uncle died last night. It was so unexpected........... :tears:

Well, I wanna have kids, but dont think I will ever find someone with who I wanna have them..... But since I was a little girl, I have ever wanted to have 2 kids (boy and girl) from my own and adopte 2 kids (african boy and chineese girl), so...........

Yep, its really annoying. I feel like Im living on London, but without London itself........ And this year is being really cold :thumbdown: I dont understand why Im not getting sick as much as I usually do.

Hiya. Im not having a great day. For the second time in just a few months someone call us with the same news. My mum's uncle died last night. It was so unexpected........... :tears:

Well, I wanna have kids, but dont think I will ever find someone with who I wanna have them..... But since I was a little girl, I have ever wanted to have 2 kids (boy and girl) from my own and adopte 2 kids (african boy and chineese girl), so...........

Yep, its really annoying. I feel like Im living on London, but without London itself........ And this year is being really cold :thumbdown: I dont understand why Im not getting sick as much as I usually do.

Oh.. really sorry for the lost. Really.

I went to see my friend before class today and she said she isn't going to school, cuz her grandpa died. I hate all those things, cuz it makes you feel bad, but there's nothing you can do..

You will find someone! There's always something! Don't be such a pessimist! :wink2:

The weather today was pretty the same as yesterday, but I couldn't avoid mud :/ My shoes were dirty!!

Our english teacher wants us to do another dialoge. And I'm so not gonna do it with that guy.. :thumbdown:

Oh.. really sorry for the lost. Really.

I went to see my friend before class today and she said she isn't going to school, cuz her grandpa died. I hate all those things, cuz it makes you feel bad, but there's nothing you can do..

You will find someone! There's always something! Don't be such a pessimist! :wink2:

The weather today was pretty the same as yesterday, but I couldn't avoid mud :/ My shoes were dirty!!

Our english teacher wants us to do another dialoge. And I'm so not gonna do it with that guy.. :thumbdown:

Thanks so much sweetie! :wub2: I hate those things too, I never know what to say or do, dont no either how to react cause I always think they are kidding me, and I hate it cause I feel so sad, and everybody does........... Im sorry to hear about your friends grandpa, hope she and her family will feel better soon. Send her a kiss from me.

I hope so. Im nor pessimist, but had some problems with guys and its hard for me to have confidence on them, thats why I dont think I will find someone, its just me.........

Sorry about the mud. Today was so much watter on the street that my jeans are wet............:thumbdown:

Thats pretty cool and horrible at the same time. Choose another partner, tho no matter with who you do it, you will do it great!

Thanks so much sweetie! :wub2: I hate those things too, I never know what to say or do, dont no either how to react cause I always think they are kidding me, and I hate it cause I feel so sad, and everybody does........... Im sorry to hear about your friends grandpa, hope she and her family will feel better soon. Send her a kiss from me.

I hope so. Im nor pessimist, but had some problems with guys and its hard for me to have confidence on them, thats why I dont think I will find someone, its just me.........

Sorry about the mud. Today was so much watter on the street that my jeans are wet............:thumbdown:

Thats pretty cool and horrible at the same time. Choose another partner, tho no matter with who you do it, you will do it great!

Kidding you? About those things? There's lots of things to laught about, but abour somebody's dead... Thats simply not nice.

I will! :flowers2:

It's gonan be ok! :naughty: I don't trust most of guys, but I love hanging out with some of them. I like how differently we see the world around us :naughty:

Uuh, I hate when my clothes get wet! But drivers still had fun today, tho there was no water. Now they srayed not water but mud. Good, that I didn't get all this 'fun' :naughty:

Ha, let's hope so.. I already talked with one girl from my group (She had pretty the same partner as mine) :naughty:

Kidding you? About those things? There's lots of things to laught about, but abour somebody's dead... Thats simply not nice.

I will! :flowers2:

It's gonan be ok! :naughty: I don't trust most of guys, but I love hanging out with some of them. I like how differently we see the world around us :naughty:

Uuh, I hate when my clothes get wet! But drivers still had fun today, tho there was no water. Now they srayed not water but mud. Good, that I didn't get all this 'fun' :naughty:

Ha, let's hope so.. I already talked with one girl from my group (She had pretty the same partner as mine) :naughty:

Well, I just tend to think that tho I know that they are not kidding. Its just that I want so badly that to be a lie, that I imagine thats not true........

I love that too, but right now, Im not on the "date with guys I wont ever like" mood. I need someone who I can love, maybe its because I feel that I should have a boyfriend and Im still single..........

Me, as someone who usually dont goes on car, dont like that fun. Im happy you didnt find those funny people today round the street.

Well, you two will make a great deal for you both. I will love to see your partners doing the dialogue :naughty:

Well, I just tend to think that tho I know that they are not kidding. Its just that I want so badly that to be a lie, that I imagine thats not true........

I love that too, but right now, Im not on the "date with guys I wont ever like" mood. I need someone who I can love, maybe its because I feel that I should have a boyfriend and Im still single..........

Me, as someone who usually dont goes on car, dont like that fun. Im happy you didnt find those funny people today round the street.

Well, you two will make a great deal for you both. I will love to see your partners doing the dialogue :naughty:

Oh, I get it. :naughty:

I'm single too, but I'm not looking for any now :naughty: It is good right now :naughty:

Oh I imegine my old partner and that girl's old partner doing dialoge together :roftl: That's gonna be some hilarious thing.. If they gonna do something anyways :roftl:

Oh, I get it. :naughty:

I'm single too, but I'm not looking for any now :naughty: It is good right now :naughty:

Oh I imegine my old partner and that girl's old partner doing dialoge together :roftl: That's gonna be some hilarious thing.. If they gonna do something anyways :roftl:

Yay!

Im not looking too. Im feel really good with my self being single, and dont have the feeling that I need someone by my side all the time and things like that. But when you think about how you wanted your life to be like, and see yourself with 22 and half years, single and not on uni not on high school.........

Maybe they decide not to go to school, to not be asheme :roftl:

Yay!

Im not looking too. Im feel really good with my self being single, and dont have the feeling that I need someone by my side all the time and things like that. But when you think about how you wanted your life to be like, and see yourself with 22 and half years, single and not on uni not on high school.........

Maybe they decide not to go to school, to not be asheme :roftl:

Once again - we are so alike :naughty: But it's all gonna change! It will! :naughty:

Actually they didn't come to school for whole week :roftl: I guess they gonna do exactly the same at the day when we gonna say our dialogues :naughty:

Once again - we are so alike :naughty: But it's all gonna change! It will! :naughty:

Actually they didn't come to school for whole week :roftl: I guess they gonna do exactly the same at the day when we gonna say our dialogues :naughty:

I love to see how alike and different at the same time we are, its kinda funny and really cool!

Maybe they are together, no? Like the teacher said about you and your partner.......