Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

I love to see how alike and different at the same time we are, its kinda funny and really cool!

Maybe they are together, no? Like the teacher said about you and your partner.......

Yeah :naughty: I kinda like it! :naughty:

Maybe? :shocked:

Btw, I love your new avie. Ron! :wub2:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I love it too, he is the sweetest thing :wub2: :wub2:

How was your day??

Aha, Ron is really sweet :wub2:

My day was pretty boring.. Nothing really interesting, tho I felt smart at my Italian class, haha :roftl:

How was yours?

Aha, Ron is really sweet :wub2:

My day was pretty boring.. Nothing really interesting, tho I felt smart at my Italian class, haha :roftl:

How was yours?

:wub2:

Well, Im glad you felt smart at italian :naughty: Im sure you actually are!

Mine was better than yesterday. I cleaned the house, had a walk under the rain again, and now Im here, waiting to go with my sis to the doctor, hope we will get good news

:wub2:

Well, Im glad you felt smart at italian :naughty: Im sure you actually are!

Mine was better than yesterday. I cleaned the house, had a walk under the rain again, and now Im here, waiting to go with my sis to the doctor, hope we will get good news

:naughty:

Oh, sounds good. Oh, and I wanned to ask, are you going to go to the funeral of your mum's uncle? My friend wasn't at school today because of funeral...

I hope those news from your doctor gonna be good! :naughty:

:naughty:

Oh, sounds good. Oh, and I wanned to ask, are you going to go to the funeral of your mum's uncle? My friend wasn't at school today because of funeral...

I hope those news from your doctor gonna be good! :naughty:

It was on Wednesday, on the morning. So, when I came here, it had passed..... :wink2: Im really sorry for your friend and hope she will feel better soon :huglove:

Well, they were good! My sis was having some stomach aches and sometimes she cant even walk. Doctor didnt found anything working bad, so she just have to do some kind of diet and take a pill when it comes back :wink2:

I will go to visit my mum's auntie! See ya!!

PS: my sis told me that if you are not gonna send me a letter anymore you should tell me :roftl:

It was on Wednesday, on the morning. So, when I came here, it had passed..... :wink2 Im really sorry for your friend and hope she will feel better soon :huglove:

Well, they were good! My sis was having some stomach aches and sometimes she cant even walk. Doctor didnt found anything working bad, so she just have to do some kind of diet and take a pill when it comes back :wink2:

I will go to visit my mum's auntie! See ya!!

PS: my sis told me that if you are not gonna send me a letter anymore you should tell me :roftl:

Oh, I see. I hope my friend is good too, cuz I haven't head anything from her till now.

Sounds good! Glad for you and your sis! Why she couldn't walk? :blink:

Oh, and be silly! :roftl: Of course Im gonna send it! I am going to have 5 days free, so I'm gonna to city to looks for some sweets for you. That mud is killing me.. Now I wish snow to come back :naughty: But don't you be worry about that!

I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" yesterday! I was blown away..! What a movie.. What a movie :wub2: I'm not surpised it get 8 Oskars! Brilliant!

Oh, I see. I hope my friend is good too, cuz I haven't head anything from her till now.

Sounds good! Glad for you and your sis! Why she couldn't walk? :blink:

Oh, and be silly! :roftl: Of course Im gonna send it! I am going to have 5 days free, so I'm gonna to city to looks for some sweets for you. That mud is killing me.. Now I wish snow to come back :naughty: But don't you be worry about that!

I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" yesterday! I was blown away..! What a movie.. What a movie :wub2: I'm not surpised it get 8 Oskars! Brilliant!

Im sure that, right now, your friend is really sad, but she will recover soon with the help of friends like you, and with the family. Just give her some days, and call her or send her a message, ok?? She will appreciate that a lot!

Oh, btw, how is your grandma?? :wub2:

I told her that Im not worried, but my mum thinks the postwoman is stealing/losting our mail again, thats why my sis told that :wink2:

Lucky you! I wanna see it so badly................ I watched Twilight, and it was so dissapointed :thumbdown:

Im sure that, right now, your friend is really sad, but she will recover soon with the help of friends like you, and with the family. Just give her some days, and call her or send her a message, ok?? She will appreciate that a lot!

Oh, btw, how is your grandma?? :wub2:

I told her that Im not worried, but my mum thinks the postwoman is stealing/losting our mail again, thats why my sis told that :wink2:

Lucky you! I wanna see it so badly................ I watched Twilight, and it was so dissapointed :thumbdown:

I'm sure she's ok too. I'll give all my attention to her tommorow :naughty:

My grandma is ok! How's yours?

Oh, I see.. Well, don't you worry! Well, you can worry about thief postman but nothing more! :naughty:

I watch it again last night. It's such an amazing film.. You have to download it! I bet you gonna love it too! Twilight dissapointed you? Is it that bad? :blink:

EDIT: I found that thread which I was talking about.

Here's my post about that hill of crosses http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2099518&postcount=105

And here's the whole thread - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17679

Edited by Foxxy

I'm sure she's ok too. I'll give all my attention to her tommorow :naughty:

My grandma is ok! How's yours?

Oh, I see.. Well, don't you worry! Well, you can worry about thief postman but nothing more! :naughty:

I watch it again last night. It's such an amazing film.. You have to download it! I bet you gonna love it too! Twilight dissapointed you? Is it that bad? :blink:

Great! I bet she will feel much better knowing that you are there for her!

My grandmas (both) are great! I went to see the carnival parade yesterday and saw the one from the sugery (I live with the other one) and she was great!

Yeah, I know, but I dont think they will steal our post anymore :roftl:

Im gonna download it! Well, its not that good, I think I expected more from the book. You can see it, at least, once. But its not the best movie ever.......

Great! I bet she will feel much better knowing that you are there for her!

My grandmas (both) are great! I went to see the carnival parade yesterday and saw the one from the sugery (I live with the other one) and she was great!

Yeah, I know, but I dont think they will steal our post anymore :roftl:

Im gonna download it! Well, its not that good, I think I expected more from the book. You can see it, at least, once. But its not the best movie ever.......

Let's hope so! :naughty:

Glad to heard that! Oh, how was parade? Did you have fun there? :naughty:

Haha, you show to that postman! :thumb_yello:

So the book was better, huh? Oh well, still I haven't read it or watched it yet :naughty:

Let's hope so! :naughty:

Glad to heard that! Oh, how was parade? Did you have fun there? :naughty:

Haha, you show to that postman! :thumb_yello

So the book was better, huh? Oh well, still I haven't read it or watched it yet :naughty:

Well, it was kinda funny. Mostly cause some people fell off :roftl: There were vampires (two of them were carrying a bed with a girl and they throw the bed and hit a woman with it :thumbdown:). Some sexy pirates, one of my cousins (the one who touches a lot) and a guy dress as a cannibal who flirt with me :naughty:.

The book was way better!!! And I though the movies was gonna be better than it was :sneaky2: I think Rupert Grint will have been a better Edward Cullen

Oh, forgot to say: my sis cant walk sometimes cause the stomach ache is realle heavy........

Edited by Isa

Well, it was kinda funny. Mostly cause some people fell off :roftl: There were vampires (two of them were carrying a bed with a girl and they throw the bed and hit a woman with it :thumbdown:). Some sexy pirates, one of my cousins (the one who touches a lot) and a guy dress as a cannibal who flirt with me :naughty.

The book was way better!!! And I though the movies was gonna be better than it was :sneaky2: I think Rupert Grint will have been a better Edward Cullen

Sounds like really great thing! Gald you had fun! :naughty: Don't flirt with cannibals! Go for sexy pirates! :roftl:

Ha, I remember the one who touches a lot :roftl: How is she doing?

I imagine Ron as a vampire :wub2: He would do it great!

Have you checked the link I added above?

Sounds like really great thing! Gald you had fun! :naughty: Don't flirt with cannibals! Go for sexy pirates! :roftl:

Ha, I remember the one who touches a lot :roftl: How is she doing?

I imagine Ron as a vampire :wub2: He would do it great!

Have you checked the link I added above?

Thanks! Yay! But that cannibal was really cute :wub2: And sexy pirates??? I will choose Jack sparrow, but I think you knew that! :roftl:

Well, it seems that she is great, and she was dressed as a cannibal too, but was on another group than the one I liked.

Great! And sexy! And sweet!! :wub2:

Yeah, at first I didnt notice it, but its soooooooooooooooo cool!! I wanna go there!

Thanks! Yay! But that cannibal was really cute :wub2 And sexy pirates??? I will choose Jack sparrow, but I think you knew that! :roftl

Well, it seems that she is great, and she was dressed as a cannibal too, but was on another group than the one I liked.

Great! And sexy! And sweet!! :wub2:

Yeah, at first I didnt notice it, but its soooooooooooooooo cool!! I wanna go there!

Jack Sparrow? Well of course :mf_rosetinted: I'm affraid that there's no sexy pirates.. Just Jack :shocked:

She was cannibal too? :roftl: I want so see that! :roftl: Did you dressed somehow for the parade?

Yeah, Ron - sweet sweet vampire :wub2:

It's really amazing there! :wub2:

Jack Sparrow? Well of course :mf_rosetinted I'm affraid that there's no sexy pirates.. Just Jack :shocked

She was cannibal too? :roftl I want so see that! :roftl: Did you dressed somehow for the parade?

Yeah, Ron - sweet sweet vampire :wub2:

It's really amazing there! :wub2:

Well, I saw a few yesterday, sadly, we couldnt take pics, some people with babies/children on their shoulders got in the meedle and we couldnt do it......... And, I think Will Turner its s lil bit sexy too, but never as much as Jack :wink2:

Yeah! And she didnt recognise us, at first, and then she just said: Aww, Soni! You look great! Nop, I usually dont dress. I cant find any good dress for me :thumbdown:

I will let him bite me :das:

It seems! Its so beautiful :wub2:

How was your day??

Well, I saw a few yesterday, sadly, we couldnt take pics, some people with babies/children on their shoulders got in the meedle and we couldnt do it......... And, I think Will Turner its s lil bit sexy too, but never as much as Jack :wink2

Yeah! And she didnt recognise us, at first, and then she just said: Aww, Soni! You look great! Nop, I usually dont dress. I cant find any good dress for me :thumbdown

I will let him bite me :das

It seems! Its so beautiful :wub2

How was your day??

But Will Turner officialy not a pirate, so he doesn't count :mf_rosetinted: (Even tho he's a bit sexy :naughty: )

Aha, I know. When I was little I always wanned to sit on the shoulders to see everything, but now it annoys me! But we all were small :naughty:

Oh, so she didn't noticed you at first? Does Soni had a costume? :naughty: You could dress like sexy pirate too and flirt with the rest ones :fisch:

Oh, I bet you let him! :das:

My day was.. amm.. ok. Nothing really interesting.. I was outside for a bit.. Sky was very beautiful today, but I couldn't take any photos, cuz my sis broke the camera... How was yours?

But Will Turner officialy not a pirate, so he doesn't count :mf_rosetinted (Even tho he's a bit sexy :naughty: )

Aha, I know. When I was little I always wanned to sit on the shoulders to see everything, but now it annoys me! But we all were small :naughty:

Oh, so she didn't noticed you at first? Does Soni had a costume? :naughty: You could dress like sexy pirate too and flirt with the rest ones :fisch:

Oh, I bet you let him! :das:

My day was.. amm.. ok. Nothing really interesting.. I was outside for a bit.. Sky was very beautiful today, but I couldn't take any photos, cuz my sis broke the camera... How was yours?

Oh! forgot! You are right, he doesnt count!

Yeah! I used to love that, then my sisters came and no shoulders for Isa anymore..............

Me nor Soni, she seems to have so much fun that didnt notice us! No, Soni didnt dressed too. But next to us we had PowerPuff Girls and The Incredibles :roftl: I can try next year, this year carnival is over

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!! And I bet Im not the only

Well, at least your day was ok. My day was boring........... I was so tired that wake up late, had breakfast and a shower. Nothing more, but springy days are back!:punk:

Oh! forgot! You are right, he doesnt count!

Yeah! I used to love that, then my sisters came and no shoulders for Isa anymore..............

Me nor Soni, she seems to have so much fun that didnt notice us! No, Soni didnt dressed too. But next to us we had PowerPuff Girls and The Incredibles :roftl: I can try next year, this year carnival is over

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!! And I bet Im not the only

Well, at least your day was ok. My day was boring........... I was so tired that wake up late, had breakfast and a shower. Nothing more, but springy days are back!:punk:

I know! My sis came too, and no shoulder.. :thumbdown:

PowerPuff Girls? :roftl: I dunno why, but this sounds funny for me now :roftl: Yay, Isa! Go for pirates! :roftl:

And I woke up early, walked around a abit and then fall asleep again :naughty:

I know! My sis came too, and no shoulder.. :thumbdown

PowerPuff Girls? :roftl: I dunno why, but this sounds funny for me now :roftl: Yay, Isa! Go for pirates! :roftl:

And I woke up early, walked around a abit and then fall asleep again :naughty:

This is why we hate younger sisters :thumbdown::roftl:

It was funny, even more cause it took me 1hour to found out why those girls had the eyes bad make up so bad :roftl:

Yay!!! no! I should say: Arrrrrrrg!!

Wow, you sleep a lot!

This is why we hate younger sisters :thumbdown::roftl:

It was funny, even more cause it took me 1hour to found out why those girls had the eyes bad make up so bad :roftl:

Yay!!! no! I should say: Arrrrrrrg!!

Wow, you sleep a lot!

Yeah! But sometimes I hate that I'm the older one!

I bet those girls looked impresive :roftl::roftl:

Arrrrrrrrg indeed! You're so pirate now! All you need is a costume :das:

Not that much really :naughty:

Yeah! But sometimes I hate that I'm the older one!

I bet those girls looked impresive :roftl::roftl:

Arrrrrrrrg indeed! You're so pirate now! All you need is a costume :das:

Not that much really :naughty:

Me too, I hate when you dont do anythingbad and your sis does, and your parents shout at you, like if you killed someone :thumbdown:

they looked like 3 giant 5 years old girls, and their dresses were kinnda awfull! :roftl:

and that thing on my eye! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Yah, thats what you say......... :naughty:

Me too, I hate when you dont do anythingbad and your sis does, and your parents shout at you, like if you killed someone :thumbdown:

they looked like 3 giant 5 years old girls, and their dresses were kinnda awfull! :roftl

and that thing on my eye! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Yah, thats what you say......... :naughty

Yeah, tho my sis is not an angel :blink:

I imagine that :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah! You gonna need it! But I'm not recomending wooden leg, it might hurt you :blink: Arrrrrrrrrrrg!

Really! :shocked: You don't believe me? :tears:

Yeah, tho my sis is not an angel :blink:

I imagine that :roftl: :roftl

Yeah! You gonna need it! But I'm not recomending wooden leg, it might hurt you :blink: Arrrrrrrrrrrg!

Really! :shocked: You don't believe me? :tears:

Then, we both have the same problem, my sisters are no angels too..........

Hehe :naughty:

Nop! I wanst thinking on using it! But I will love to have a bird on my shoulder! Or a little and cute monkey, like the one from POTC! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Well, I believe you! But sometimes it seems the opposite!

have to go, see ya tomorrow! Love ya! :huglove:

Then, we both have the same problem, my sisters are no angels too..........

Hehe :naughty:

Nop! I wanst thinking on using it! But I will love to have a bird on my shoulder! Or a little and cute monkey, like the one from POTC! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Well, I believe you! But sometimes it seems the opposite!

have to go, see ya tomorrow! Love ya! :huglove:

Yeah, now she asked me to print some Sam Sparro pics for her :naughty:

Ohhh! Birdieeee! I remember I use to have parrot which actually knew how to speak! I miss that little bird.. Oh, monkey! I love that! Then you'll be real pirate! How about Black Pear? Are you managing something? :fisch:

Oh really? :naughty:

See ya! :huglove: