Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Yeah, now she asked me to print some Sam Sparro pics for her :naughty:

Ohhh! Birdieeee! I remember I use to have parrot which actually knew how to speak! I miss that little bird.. Oh, monkey! I love that! Then you'll be real pirate! How about Black Pear? Are you managing something? :fisch:

Oh really? :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

Oh, god............ Why they cane to us instead of doing it all by herselfs?? :naughty:

Aww, I always wanted to have a parrot :wub2: I want to be a real pirate, so parrots or monkeys are included with the character! Well, black Pearl is really expensive, so I will have a black paper ship :wink2:

Yeah, really!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, god............ Why they cane to us instead of doing it all by herselfs?? :naughty

Aww, I always wanted to have a parrot :wub2:I want to be a real pirate, so parrots or monkeys are included with the character! Well, black Pearl is really expensive, so I will have a black paper ship :wink2

Yeah, really!

Yeah! ;o And she wats more :roftl:

I want to have parrot again, but since I have cat now.. Well you know how much cats loves parrots :naughty: I use to have that one..

nimfa.jpg

He/she (I didn't knew it was a boy or girl) could say few words like it's name (It was Polly, cuz at the moment when we get it, I was reading Robinson Cruz) and something like "What? What did you said?" It was hilarious when we watched tv and it starts to shout "What did you said?" from the other room :naughty:

Mmm.. Black paper plane :wub2: I want one too :naughty:

Yeah! ;o And she wats more :roftl

I want to have parrot again, but since I have cat now.. Well you know how much cats loves parrots :naughty I use to have that one..

nimfa.jpg

He/she (I didn't knew it was a boy or girl) could say few words like it's name (It was Polly, cuz at the moment when we get it, I was reading Robinson Cruz) and something like "What? What did you said?" It was hilarious when we watched tv and it starts to shout "What did you said?" from the other room :naughty

Mmm.. Black paper plane :wub2 I want one too :naughty

What??? :shocked: Show her how to do it by herself, you have better things to do :bleh: (like talking with me :wink2:)

Yeah, that can be a problem............ I want one, but the one I want is so expensive......... And have the problem with alergic :thumbdown:

Aww, look at Polly!!! He!she was so sweet!:wub2: I imagine the situation, so funny! :floor:

If I manage to do one, I can do one for you. The problem will be the black paper..........

What??? :shocked Show her how to do it by herself, you have better things to do :bleh: (like talking with me :wink2)

Yeah, that can be a problem............ I want one, but the one I want is so expensive......... And have the problem with alergic :thumbdown:

Aww, look at Polly!!! He!she was so sweet!:wub2 I imagine the situation, so funny! :floor:

If I manage to do one, I can do one for you. The problem will be the black paper..........

Pff, I showed that to her so many times, that she forget how to do it :blink: That doesn't make any sence, but that's how it is!

You're talking about monkey, right? :lmao:

Oh, I miss good old days with Polly.. And the best part of all that is that we dind't even buy it, it flew at our home and we catch it :naughty:

Oh, it's not a problem when you have same balck ink :naughty:

Pff, I showed that to her so many times, that she forget how to do it :blink: That doesn't make any sence, but that's how it is!

You're talking about monkey, right? :lmao:

Oh, I miss good old days with Polly.. And the best part of all that is that we dind't even buy it, it flew at our home and we catch it :naughty:

Oh, it's not a problem when you have same balck ink :naughty:

Oh, I kinda understand her, my sis tries to show me how to used the scan, and I always forget about it........

Im talking about both :roftl:

Well, you game me some hopes. I used to have a little bird and one day I was sick and he flew........... :tears: I was so sad........... Hope he found someone who catch him and gave Neo (that was his name, he was so green) a great and long live.

Well, thats right!

Oh, I kinda understand her, my sis tries to show me how to used the scan, and I always forget about it........

Im talking about both :roftl:

Well, you game me some hopes. I used to have a little bird and one day I was sick and he flew........... :tears: I was so sad........... Hope he found someone who catch him and gave Neo (that was his name, he was so green) a great and long live.

Well, thats right!

Really? I can teach ya, but got to write that down in order not to forget :naughty:

I'm kinda want monkey too now.. And iguana! Ahh, I always wanted to have that one!

Oh, your birdie flew away? Thats so sad.. But now I imagine what the first Polly's master felt when it flew away.. But it found new homes! Hope your Neo too :thumb_yello: (What a brilliant name for parrot! Never thoug about it! :naughty: )

Really? I can teach ya, but got to write that down in order not to forget :naughty:

I'm kinda want monkey too now.. And iguana! Ahh, I always wanted to have that one!

Oh, your birdie flew away? Thats so sad.. But now I imagine what the first Polly's master felt when it flew away.. But it found new homes! Hope your Neo too :thumb_yello: (What a brilliant name for parrot! Never thoug about it! :naughty: )

Yep, but dont worry. Its better to ask my sis everytime I need it, you know? Sweet revenge! :punk:

Maybe we should stop talking about animals, before we ruin our parents :naughty:

Thanks! I got him back to those days where Matrix was so cool, and he was green, so......... And I love to think that he found a new home with nice people who took care of him

Yep, but dont worry. Its better to ask my sis everytime I need it, you know? Sweet revenge! :punk:

Maybe we should stop talking about animals, before we ruin our parents :naughty:

Thanks! I got him back to those days where Matrix was so cool, and he was green, so......... And I love to think that he found a new home with nice people who took care of him

Uuu.. I like revenges :fisch:

Pff, my mum didn't buy my iguana even if I start to beg her! She hates all those lizards :naughty:

Ha! Firstly when I saw name Neo I though about Matrix :naughty: Busted! Ha! No, really, Keenu is very handsome in that movie :fisch:

How long is it since your bird flew away?

Uuu.. I like revenges :fisch:

Pff, my mum didn't buy my iguana even if I start to beg her! She hates all those lizards :naughty:

Ha! Firstly when I saw name Neo I though about Matrix :naughty: Busted! Ha! No, really, Keenu is very handsome in that movie :fisch:

How long is it since your bird flew away?

Me too!

My mum too, what am I thinking on??? Dreaming is for free, so...........

Yeah! :das: But, no way, I think he is cute in every movie........

Years! Maybe 10??

Ah, sorry for the late reply, I was eating something........

Me too!

My mum too, what am I thinking on??? Dreaming is for free, so...........

Yeah! :das: But, no way, I think he is cute in every movie........

Years! Maybe 10??

Ah, sorry for the late reply, I was eating something........

Hehe :naughty:

Yeah, you're right.. dreaming is for free! I like your point of view! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

10 years ago? :blink: Is Matrix that old? :roftl:

Don't worry bout that!

I'll be going now, got esse to write! See ya! :huglove:

Hehe :naughty:

Yeah, you're right.. dreaming is for free! I like your point of view! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

10 years ago? :blink: Is Matrix that old? :roftl

Don't worry bout that!

I'll be going now, got esse to write! See ya! :huglove:

I like my point of view too, Im really optimistic on those days, i always try to :naughty:

I think so............ But it was round that ago..........

Ok, see ya tomorrow then, hon! :huglove:

I like my point of view too, Im really optimistic on those days, i always try to :naughty:

I think so............ But it was round that ago..........

Ok, see ya tomorrow then, hon! :huglove:

Always possitive! Love that! :wub2:

Oh, it might be :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaa.. 5 days free from today! Holidaaaaay! :punk:

Topic: Name your fave tv show characters.

Ammm... Homer Simpson, Mr. Burns, Gregory House, Hiro Nakamura, Jackson from "Flight 29 down".. :naughty:

Before I go, Topic: Name your fave tv show characters.

Mines are: Stewie Griffin, Sin Chan, House, Dexter, Homer Simpson, Ned (from Pushing Daisies), Gil Grissom, etc..........

Always possitive! Love that! :wub2:

Oh, it might be :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaa.. 5 days free from today! Holidaaaaay! :punk:

Ammm... Homer Simpson, Mr. Burns, Gregory House, Hiro Nakamura, Jackson from "Flight 29 down".. :naughty:

Thanks!!! People should always be that way.

Yay!!! Holidays!!!! (Why you have holidays??)

Thanks!!! People should always be that way.

Yay!!! Holidays!!!! (Why you have holidays??)

Yeah, They should!

Tomorrow we have one national celebration, so within this we going to have nice free time :naughty::naughty: I love my school for that. Last yeah ALL March was free :naughty:

Yeah, They should!

Tomorrow we have one national celebration, so within this we going to have nice free time :naughty::naughty: I love my school for that. Last yeah ALL March was free :naughty:

Yay for your school!! That has to be the best school ever!!! Here in Spain we dont have those things............ The only vacation we get on winter is what we call The White Week, and its just that some teachers want to go to skying (does that word exist??) and they take a week off to do it. So just vacation to the ones who can afford a trip...........

How was your day??

Yay for your school!! That has to be the best school ever!!! Here in Spain we dont have those things............ The only vacation we get on winter is what we call The White Week, and its just that some teachers want to go to skying (does that word exist??) and they take a week off to do it. So just vacation to the ones who can afford a trip...........

How was your day??

No way! :shocked: And I was claiming that don't have that many vacations.. He have one in autumn, one in winter (2 weeks long) one in spring and the summer's of course. That one now is surprise-one :naughty:

My day was pretty ok! You know I have one classmate to whom I was talking about the "slumdog millionaire" and she was like "Ah, it such a crap movie, I am not going to watch it." but her group watched it today during econimics class and after that she was like "Why didn't you tell me it such a masterpiece?" :roftl:

How was yours?

No way! :shocked: And I was claiming that don't have that many vacations.. He have one in autumn, one in winter (2 weeks long) one in spring and the summer's of course. That one now is surprise-one :naughty:

My day was pretty ok! You know I have one classmate to whom I was talking about the "slumdog millionaire" and she was like "Ah, it such a crap movie, I am not going to watch it." but her group watched it today during econimics class and after that she was like "Why didn't you tell me it such a masterpiece?" :roftl:

How was yours?

Sorry! :roftl: But it seems you have the same vacations as we have (not counting that white week..........)

Hahaha!!! That one was funny!! I had a great day. No bad news, tho I went to doctor with my sis. And now Im looking for that crappy movie call slumdog millionaire, have you heard of it?? To download it and watch it this weekend :wink2:

Sorry! :roftl: But it seems you have the same vacations as we have (not counting that white week..........)

Hahaha!!! That one was funny!! I had a great day. No bad news, tho I went to doctor with my sis. And now Im looking for that crappy movie call slumdog millionaire, have you heard of it?? To download it and watch it this weekend :wink2:

Oh, thank God! I though you have only one vacation during all year :roftl:

Glad to heard that! :naughty:

Oh, you really want to see that crappy movie? Yeah.. I've heard something.. But.. Do you really wanna do it? :blink:

Ok, I got to go (My sis wants, no.. needs pc :thumbdown: )

See ya later! :huglove:

Oh, thank God! I though you have only one vacation during all year :roftl:

Glad to heard that! :naughty:

Oh, you really want to see that crappy movie? Yeah.. I've heard something.. But.. Do you really wanna do it? :blink

Ok, I got to go (My sis wants, no.. needs pc :thumbdown: )

See ya later! :huglove:

No, but we dont have as much vacation we will like. and they always say in Spain we have more vacation than any other country :shocked:

Yeah, well, I have read the plot and find it kinnda interesting......... Why? You havent like it?? :roftl:

Ok, see ya! :huglove:

No, but we dont have as much vacation we will like. and they always say in Spain we have more vacation than any other country :shocked

Yeah, well, I have read the plot and find it kinnda interesting......... Why? You havent like it?? :roftl

Ok, see ya! :huglove:

Could be.. I heard children in Japan almost doesn't have vacation.. :blink:

Me? Liked it? :blink: ... I LOVED IT :roftl: No, really, it's not crap, don't listen what some of me classmates says :mf_rosetinted: They are not mentaly old enought to understand it :roftl: One said "Pff.. what so interesting.. One dude is playing 'Who wants to be a millionaire' and thats it.. I don't see nothing interesting in that.." :thumbdown:

Could be.. I heard children in Japan almost doesn't have vacation.. :blink

Me? Liked it? :blink: ... I LOVED IT :roftl No, really, it's not crap, don't listen what some of me classmates says :mf_rosetinted: They are not mentaly old enought to understand it :roftl: One said "Pff.. what so interesting.. One dude is playing 'Who wants to be a millionaire' and thats it.. I don't see nothing interesting in that.." :thumbdown:

Poor Japaneese children........... At least, they have Shin Chan! He is sooooooooo funny! :roftl:

Hehe!!! I have it, now lets wait till Friday to watch it. And, dont get offended, ok?? But most of your school partners seems to be a lil bit stupid :thumbdown: Im glad that I met the smartest one! I think you are the smartest from all over your school! :naughty:

Poor Japaneese children........... At least, they have Shin Chan! He is sooooooooo funny! :roftl:

Hehe!!! I have it, now lets wait till Friday to watch it. And, dont get offended, ok?? But most of your school partners seems to be a lil bit stupid :thumbdown: Im glad that I met the smartest one! I think you are the smartest from all over your school! :naughty:

Shin Chan? What's that? :roftl:

If I were you I wouldn't wait so long :naughty: hehe, some of them really are, but there is two girls in my school that are really really smart, but.. they have imaginery friend. I was ":blink:" when they say that someone sat on him.. Ok, I don't know, maybe it's normal, but personaly I never had an imaginery friend :roftl:

Shin Chan? What's that? :roftl:

If I were you I wouldn't wait so long :naughty: hehe, some of them really are, but there is two girls in my school that are really really smart, but.. they have imaginery friend. I was ":blink:" when they say that someone sat on him.. Ok, I don't know, maybe it's normal, but personaly I never had an imaginery friend :roftl:

You dont know Shin Chan??? *Isa goes to find a pic*

This is Shin Chan, he is soo funny!!!

shin.gif

I dont have a chance. Today we have football and tomorrow we cant cause my sis has school on Friday:thumbdown:

So, they are just weird. I never had an imaginary friend, but maybe they need to have one to feel secure about themselfs?

You dont know Shin Chan??? *Isa goes to find a pic*

This is Shin Chan, he is soo funny!!!

shin.gif

I dont have a chance. Today we have football and tomorrow we cant cause my sis has school on Friday:thumbdown:

So, they are just weird. I never had an imaginary friend, but maybe they need to have one to feel secure about themselfs?

No, never seen this one, tho he looks funny :naughty:

Football? Who's playing? Oh, and don't worry, I know you gonna like it anyways :naughty: I'm thinking on downloading "The curious case of Benjamin Button", but still not sure bout that..

I don't know.. I mean it a bit odd, that 17-years-old girls had imaginary friend...