What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

You are always hyper :naughty: Me too today!!! I think it is because it is FRIDAY!!!!!

Weekend here we come!!!! :punk:

:blush-anim-cl: know one has to know i always am :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

me bcuz

its gonna rain

its friday

i get my hair cut

i get to c a guy after school (the one part of the day i look forward to) :bleh:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to translate a sentence into French but I can't succeed in ... If you can help me ... British readers, just tell me what you understand pleaseee.. and I ll translate it on my own :

"We were all being shot backwards and forward on this plain foundation to make some pattern ... "

Thank you very much

I am trying to translate a sentence into French but I can't succeed in ... If you can help me ... British readers, just tell me what you understand pleaseee.. and I ll translate it on my own :

"We were all being shot backwards and forward on this plain foundation to make some pattern ... "

Thank you very much

""We were all being shot backwards and forwards" sounds fine, but I don't understand the rest :blink: Tell me the sentence in French and I might be able to help you out :thumb_yello:

I'm passing the time til the bus comes to take me home!

Thank you very much

what i get from that is that there's a lot of people all being bounced back and forth on a plain canvas but making a pretty pattern along the way...

kind of like everything happens for a reason and you get there in the end, with some pretty scenery on the way...

?:blink::drive::taz:

well i got told by someone that he says i should grow it out because he thinks longer hair is more attractive, and not to cut it. so i think i will just get a trim

Awww, what was it going to look like before this guy told you not to cut it?