What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curently answering questions on yahoo answers one of them I've just answered was if you could marry anyone famous who would you marry & I said Derren Brown or if not Mika

also someone has just had a baby boy & was asking for people to suggest names so I suggested Derren or Mika hahaha:roftl:

(Derren Brown btw is a british psychological illusionist just type his name into youtube & prepare to be amazed)

and don't forget if you're gonna look for clips it's Derren not Darren it has 2 e's in it

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

I love comedy series!

I'm going to sleep now!

Bye bye! :bye:

You're welcome :wink2:

Night night!

I'm curently answering questions on yahoo answers one of them I've just answered was if you could marry anyone famous who would you marry & I said Derren Brown or if not Mika

also someone has just had a baby boy & was asking for people to suggest names so I suggested Derren or Mika hahaha:roftl:

(Derren Brown btw is a british psychological illusionist just type his name into youtube & prepare to be amazed)

and don't forget if you're gonna look for clips it's Derren not Darren it has 2 e's in it

I love Yahoo answers, I go there with all my life dilemmas :naughty:

oh i generally use it to ask people to help me interpret my weird dreams lol:naughty::roftl::thumb_yello:

Haha handy :naughty: ooh that makes me think, maybe I should get them to help me with this scenario I keep dreaming about.. every dream is different but they all ultimately lead to the same ending and it's quite sad ...

Haha handy :naughty: ooh that makes me think, maybe I should get them to help me with this scenario I keep dreaming about.. every dream is different but they all ultimately lead to the same ending and it's quite sad ...

yeah maybe you should give it a go & ask

my dream last night was very bizarre I must say!!!!!:blink:

what happened was me & my dad were in some place some building of some sort & there was loads of funny peculiur machines where you could have a photo taken & you could do all sorts of things with them.

Anyhow I go to one machine & decided to have a photo taken & it takes my photo but instead of a picture of me coming up on the screen it's Mika

the machine is supposed to be one that you can have a photo taken of yourself then it can mix it with another photo so it's like you're in the photo, after the picture of Mika coming up on the screen it goes to another photo & it puts me & mika in the photo

bizarre or what:boxed:

I think that the bit where it took a photo of me yet it was Mika that came up on the screen probably means that I feel I'm like him & can identify with him & see a lot of myself in him which I do!!!

:sneaky2: Are your teeth rotting? Or falling out? Or whatever dream that was...

Or is it a different dream, altogether? :naughty:

yeah maybe you should give it a go & ask

my dream last night was very bizarre I must say!!!!!:blink:

what happened was me & my dad were in some place some building of some sort & there was loads of funny peculiur machines where you could have a photo taken & you could do all sorts of things with them.

Anyhow I go to one machine & decided to have a photo taken & it takes my photo but instead of a picture of me coming up on the screen it's Mika

the machine is supposed to be one that you can have a photo taken of yourself then it can mix it with another photo so it's like you're in the photo, after the picture of Mika coming up on the screen it goes to another photo & it puts me & mika in the photo

bizarre or what:boxed:

I think that the bit where it took a photo of me yet it was Mika that came up on the screen probably means that I feel I'm like him & can identify with him & see a lot of myself in him which I do!!!

That's quite strange :boxed: but I like your analysis I think you have a good point! :thumb_yello:

:tongue2:

Seriously though, every single one of my teachers decided it would be a good idea to give me about 3 tonnes of homework this week, resulting in me staying up til 2 every night...

Yeah, what's up with that?! Here's my theory: if teachers didn't assign so much work, then they wouldn't have to mark as much. Just sayin'. :naughty:

No I don't, but aah something keeps happening which is quite frustrating and disappointing but I won't go into it cos I'll probably sound a bit sad :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Aah, don't say that! But I understand if you don't feel like sharing. :wink2:

Anywhoo, I've got to go- to finish my homework. Later. :bye:

At my aunts house, sitting in a chair, listening to my sister, mom, cousins, aunts talking about there weekend shop til u drop weekend (which I can't go to. I have another year til I can join) and listening to my dad and uncles talking bout stuff, and everyone making fun of how I talk.. Go I hate typing on my dads fone