What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

just checked my myspace...lol I have to share this comment I got from an old high school friend of mine haha

Melanie i am sorry for making fun of you and Mika for so many years...i just heard one his songs(relax take it easy) and it was great. Oh and i know Mikas cousin indirectly. He is my good friends friend who goes to Purdue. And just to clear things up i didnt want to listen to it...someone put it on in my room and i liked the beat...and when they said it was Mika i just started laughing.

ttyl

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked my myspace...lol I have to share this comment I got from an old high school friend of mine haha

Melanie i am sorry for making fun of you and Mika for so many years...i just heard one his songs(relax take it easy) and it was great. Oh and i know Mikas cousin indirectly. He is my good friends friend who goes to Purdue. And just to clear things up i didnt want to listen to it...someone put it on in my room and i liked the beat...and when they said it was Mika i just started laughing.

ttyl

Aww how cute :naughty:

Ooh connections :das:

I've just got back from uni, and I'm pointlessly surfing the 'net for a bit as per usual, despite the fact that my stomach is demanding food, and also despite the fact that it smells like my flatmate has cooked something nice... I s'pose I'm having one of my many anti-social moments :cool:

it calls for a celebration! :toot: :toot: <-------- that smiley reminds me of the spongebob squarepants movie that my brothes always watching

Any reason for a par-tay! :groovy::naughty:

ok.. this time its a proper goodbye. i'm not posting in any more threads as i leave...

*covers eyes and runs out of forum*

Awww don't cover your eyes! Just go and make some tasty cake! :licks_lips::naughty::bleh:

sneaking on the comp while no one is home

waiting for to hear about my test results from my mom

talking to my friend

feeling... confused

Confused about what Dev? :sad:

I'm in bed, with my laptop, trying to find something to do :naughty:

Shereeeee, it feels like I have spoken to you in ages! How are ya? :wink2:

well you know how my friend was going to tell the guy i like that i like him on thursday? well she never did, but a different friend did today, and said he smiled really big, but didnt say anything (he was leaving at the time too) but i was expecting him to like run away, but idk what it means from what he DID do

well you know how my friend was going to tell the guy i like that i like him on thursday? well she never did, but a different friend did today, and said he smiled really big, but didnt say anything (he was leaving at the time too) but i was expecting him to like run away, but idk what it means from what he DID do

Oh right, I remember!

Maybe he likes you...:das:

Shereeeee, it feels like I have spoken to you in ages! How are ya? :wink2:

Louiiiise! :D yeah it's been a while! I haven't been on here much lately. Ah I'm alright, could be worse! I'm so behind with college though it's a bit depressing! How are you? I don't think I've been talking to you since I've been to London have I?