What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

DEVIN! Don't say that, ever! You pwitty!

And just because he hangs out with other girls doesn't mean he can't have an interest in you...

well....uhhh idk! i just guess i expected rejection, and it feels like it was really suppost to be a rejection when she told him, but it wasnt. i eould love if he had intrest in me tho.

o and he was suppost to go to the football game tonight, which is the only reason im going (its an away game, but its by his house) and he cant go bcuz he has to work :(

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Louiiiise! :D yeah it's been a while! I haven't been on here much lately. Ah I'm alright, could be worse! I'm so behind with college though it's a bit depressing! How are you? I don't think I've been talking to you since I've been to London have I?

Aww, well, I'm sure that it will get better! Just keep your mind focused on everything and know that there's always rewards for your efforts! :thumb_yello:

School is really stressful sometimes. But, oh well, what can I do about it, right? :lol3:

NO! How was London?! Spill the beans. :bleh::naughty:

well....uhhh idk! i just guess i expected rejection, and it feels like it was really suppost to be a rejection when she told him, but it wasnt. i eould love if he had intrest in me tho.

o and he was suppost to go to the football game tonight, which is the only reason im going (its an away game, but its by his house) and he cant go bcuz he has to work :(

You never know, until you find out. So, don't sweat it. Just be yourself, because that's what will shine through. :wink2:

Are you still going?

You never know, until you find out. So, don't sweat it. Just be yourself, because that's what will shine through. :wink2:

Are you still going?

tru

yup i sure am. i already paid for the rooter bus (a bus that takes ppl that sign up to go). bought a "gold mine" shirt. and stuff. lol.

tru

yup i sure am. i already paid for the rooter bus (a bus that takes ppl that sign up to go). bought a "gold mine" shirt. and stuff. lol.

Oooh sounds like fun! When do you leave?

...and what's a "gold mine" shirt? A shirt that's golden? Has "gold min" written on it?

Oooh sounds like fun! When do you leave?

...and what's a "gold mine" shirt? A shirt that's golden? Has "gold min" written on it?

umm i forgot when i leave actually. lol

well our school colors are green and gold, and this yr they came up w/ the gold mine, which is where all the students go in the games, and all wear the t-shirt. and i didnt have one yet bcuz i have to sit w/ the band normally.

Aww, well, I'm sure that it will get better! Just keep your mind focused on everything and know that there's always rewards for your efforts!

School is really stressful sometimes. But, oh well, what can I do about it, right?

NO! How was London?! Spill the beans.

Yeah that's a good thing to remember!

I'll just have to try and get stuck into it all!

Okay, where do I start?! :naughty:

I went last Thursday for the Christmas Ponderland recording, I got front row!!! :mf_lustslow: he came out and was like "ah TV, something I can still do eh?" and we all clapped, bless him. Do you know about all that scandal over the radio show? Basically himself and Jonathan Ross acted a bit silly and it was completely blown out of proportion by the media and he resigned from the radio show :{ He was sorry, though he still made a few jokes about it, he was actually on brilliant form considering all he's had on his shoulders lately!

The show was really excellent though, soooo funny! and cos I was in front row he made eye contact with me a few times :wub2: one time he was saying that they had Christmas themed titles and his eyes fell on me when he was explaining it, he was just like "cos you know, it's Christmas Ponderland" and I kind of felt like I had to shake my head like "oh right!" haha!

Then after the show he was just leaving as I was getting close, but I still reached out to him while he was passing and he took my hand and squeezed it and held onto it til he was out of reach :wub2: amazing, what a lovely gesture, and he has the softest hands! :wub2: I am now in love with his hands :naughty:

I went shopping then on Friday, and got the plane home Friday night, had the best time! :bleh:

umm i forgot when i leave actually. lol

well our school colors are green and gold, and this yr they came up w/ the gold mine, which is where all the students go in the games, and all wear the t-shirt. and i didnt have one yet bcuz i have to sit w/ the band normally.

You should find out soon...don't wanna be late. :naughty:

Oooh cool! :thumb_yello:

You should find out soon...don't wanna be late. :naughty:

Oooh cool! :thumb_yello:

ya its either 6:15 or 6:30 lol

ont his site, scroll down a little and on the 3rs row, 2nd pic.. click it and thats what the gold mine is like http://auburnjournal.com/detail/96954.html?content_source=&category_id=&search_filter=fridaynightfootball&search_filter_mode=&list_type=&order_by=&order_sort=&content_class=1&sub_type=&town_id=6

Yeah that's a good thing to remember!

I'll just have to try and get stuck into it all!

Okay, where do I start?! :naughty:

I went last Thursday for the Christmas Ponderland recording, I got front row!!! he came out and was like "ah TV, something I can still do eh?" and we all clapped, bless him. Do you know about all that scandal over the radio show? Basically himself and Jonathan Ross acted a bit silly and it was completely blown out of proportion by the media and he resigned from the radio show :{ He was sorry, though he still made a few jokes about it, he was actually on brilliant form considering all he's had on his shoulders lately!

The show was really excellent though, soooo funny! and cos I was in front row he made eye contact with me a few times one time he was saying that they had Christmas themed titles and his eyes fell on me when he was explaining it, he was just like "cos you know, it's Christmas Ponderland" and I kind of felt like I had to shake my head like "oh right!" haha!

Then after the show he was just leaving as I was getting close, but I still reached out to him while he was passing and he took my hand and squeezed it and held onto it til he was out of reach :wub2: amazing, what a lovely gesture, and he has the softest hands! :wub2: I am now in love with his hands :naughty:

I went shopping then on Friday, and got the plane home Friday night, had the best time! :bleh:

True, very true! :thumb_yello:

*reads story*

Front row?! Awesome!

I do remember you telling me about that prank phone call thing.

He looked at you, how awesome is that.

Oooh he held your hand! How sweet!

What did you get shopping? :naughty:

ya its either 6:15 or 6:30 lol

ont his site, scroll down a little and on the 3rs row, 2nd pic.. click it and thats what the gold mine is like http://auburnjournal.com/detail/96954.html?content_source=&category_id=&search_filter=fridaynightfootball&search_filter_mode=&list_type=&order_by=&order_sort=&content_class=1&sub_type=&town_id=6

Assume it's 6:15, just to be safe. :bleh::naughty:

*clicks link* Very cool! :thumb_yello:

True, very true! :thumb_yello:

*reads story*

Front row?! Awesome!

I do remember you telling me about that prank phone call thing.

He looked at you, how awesome is that.

Oooh he held your hand! How sweet!

What did you get shopping? :naughty:

It was Andrew Sachs' fault for not answering his phone :naughty:

I'll never forgot how he held my hand :wub2: *drifts*

Ooh I didn't get a whole lot! I got some clothes in their gigantic Primark :naughty: and I got a nice London bag :bleh: and not much else really! I had to make sure they'd fit in my case coming home :naughty:

It was Andrew Sachs' fault for not answering his phone :naughty:

I'll never forgot how he held my hand :wub2: *drifts*

Ooh I didn't get a whole lot! I got some clothes in their gigantic Primark :naughty: and I got a nice London bag :bleh: and not much else really! I had to make sure they'd fit in my case coming home :naughty:

Oooh that sounds cool and looks like you got some nice stuff! Yeah, don't want to get so many things that it wouldn't fit in your bag. Or make your bag over the weight limit, since you have to pay extra for that. :lol3:

ya im excited.

.... but depressed . i want to see him there!

Well, think about it this way, you'll get to see him Monday. :)

Awww cool! What colour (or design or whatever) are they going to be? :)

I want to paint my nails/ get my nails done. Any suggestions? :naughty:

It's a really dark red/brown color. I'm not coordinated enough to do designs. :naughty:

I've only gotten my nails professionally done twice, so I'm the wrong person to ask.

tru. but monday feels like a long way away

I know, I know. But hold in there. :naughty:

It's a really dark red/brown color. I'm not coordinated enough to do designs. :naughty:

I've only gotten my nails professionally done twice, so I'm the wrong person to ask.

Oooh sounds NICE! It's going to look fab! :thumb_yello:

Don't worry about it. I'm trying to decide on a new nail polish colour to buy...I can't decide :lol3:

Oooh that sounds cool and looks like you got some nice stuff! Yeah, don't want to get so many things that it wouldn't fit in your bag. Or make your bag over the weight limit, since you have to pay extra for that. :lol3:

Yeah I'm always scared of that :naughty: and they charge a bomb for it!! When I was going to London over the summer we weighed our luggage before we left and it was like 20 kgs and me and my mom were there like all night trying to decide on what to leave out :naughty:

Yeah I'm always scared of that :naughty: and they charge a bomb for it!! When I was going to London over the summer we weighed our luggage before we left and it was like 20 kgs and me and my mom were there like all night trying to decide on what to leave out :naughty:

Pfft. Rip off. :thumbdown::naughty:

What did you end up leaving out?