• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft. Rip off. :thumbdown::naughty:

What did you end up leaving out?

Tried to bring less clothes I think, can't remember what else exactly :naughty:

I brought quite heavy pjs though but didn't even need em in the end cos it was roasting there at the time! so that was a waste of space :thumbdown::naughty:

Tried to bring less clothes I think, can't remember what else exactly :naughty:

I brought quite heavy pjs though but didn't even need em in the end cos it was roasting there at the time! so that was a waste of space :thumbdown::naughty:

Well, better to be safe than sorry. :naughty:

I know, I know. But hold in there. :naughty:

Oooh sounds NICE! It's going to look fab! :thumb_yello:

Don't worry about it. I'm trying to decide on a new nail polish colour to buy...I can't decide :lol3:

Bright pink!! :naughty: that's the last nail polish I bought and I love it!

Well, better to be safe than sorry. :naughty:

could have done with them this time though actually! I stayed in a really cheap place and they didn't even have a duvet on the bed, only bed sheets and a thermal blanket :thumbdown: I was so cold when I went to bed I had to put my coat on top on me in the bed :thumbdown:

could have done with them this time though actually! I stayed in a really cheap place and they didn't even have a duvet on the bed, only bed sheets and a thermal blanket :thumbdown: I was so cold when I went to bed I had to put my coat on top on me in the bed :thumbdown:

Aww that sucks! :thumbdown:

I see.....

ya. but idc. my friend said that he still likes me ....

i is watching law and order and getting mad at the injustice in it haha :(

aw im sorry. lol

Forget about him Devin and come speed dating with me next week, I won't go on my own!!!

omg are you really?!?! thats amazing! i want to go!!!

Haha yeah it should be! can't help be a bit scared though, but boys are scarce! :naughty:

haha :lol3:

You never know who you could meet. You may find your Prince Charming. Or Prince Caspian. Or Prince William. Or Prince...well, whatever floats your boat. :naughty:

haha :lol3:

You never know who you could meet. You may find your Prince Charming. Or Prince Caspian. Or Prince William. Or Prince...well, whatever floats your boat. :naughty:

Ooh I want Prince Charming please kthxbye. :naughty:

It'll probably be mostly girls who show up :naughty: I'm definitely considering it though, I guess it would be worth popping along to :naughty:

Ooh I want Prince Charming please kthxbye. :naughty:

It'll probably be mostly girls who show up :naughty: I'm definitely considering it though, I guess it would be worth popping along to :naughty:

Good choice haha :lol3:

True. And if not many gentlemen show up...you ladies can have a girl talk. :naughty: