What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm well. I've got a reasonable amount of homework this weekend. :naughty: And, well, I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna spend my weekend. :lol3:

And what about you? :wink2:

Aw man! Darn homework :thumbdown: Haha

Do you have a long weekend? Apparently its veteran's day and my school has 2 days off *shrug*

I haven't talked to you in so long! I'm good. A little bit sick, but I'm fine :wink2:

The DVD! 4 days! (I think)

Aw man! Darn homework :thumbdown: Haha

Do you have a long weekend? Apparently its veteran's day and my school has 2 days off *shrug*

I haven't talked to you in so long! I'm good. A little bit sick, but I'm fine

The DVD! 4 days! (I think)

I know, homework isn't one of my favourite things. :naughty:

No, I don't have a long weekend. Maybe that's because America gets different holidays than Canada.

I know, it's been a while (or at least it seems like so :naughty:). Awww, what's wrong? Headache?

I know, I know! :boing: (though I don't know if it's coming out on Monday in Canada :tears:...but I can wait, that's for sure, because I know that when I get it, it's going to be totally worth it :thumb_yello::naughty:)

I know, homework isn't one of my favourite things.

No, I don't have a long weekend. Maybe that's because America gets different holidays than Canada.

I know, it's been a while (or at least it seems like so). Awww, what's wrong? Headache?

I know, I know! (though I don't know if it's coming out on Monday in Canada ...but I can wait, that's for sure, because I know that when I get it, it's going to be totally worth it :naughty)

Yep, I agree :naughty:

:doh: Silly me. I forgot you were in Canada :rolls_eyes:

Not really, I'm just congested and my sinuses are achey and stuff :wink2:

:pbjt: Same here! It seems that everyone is confused as to when it comes out where they are...

On Amazon it says for the US it comes out on Tuesday.

On Wikipedia it says December (:shocked:) (???)

And I've heard that it comes out on the 18th too.

Hahah, its confusing.

But yes, it will be so worth it! Finally a new mika item to buy!!!! :clap:

Yep, I agree

:doh: Silly me. I forgot you were in Canada

Not really, I'm just congested and my sinuses are achey and stuff

Same here! It seems that everyone is confused as to when it comes out where they are...

On Amazon it says for the US it comes out on Tuesday.

On Wikipedia it says December (:shocked:) (???)

And I've heard that it comes out on the 18th too.

Hahah, its confusing.

But yes, it will be so worth it! Finally a new mika item to buy!!!! :clap:

That's okay, don't worry about it. I mean, I wish I had a long weekend, oh well, some other time. :naughty:

Aaahh, that sucks! :thumbdown: I hope you get better soon! :flowers2:

Well, I really hope it doesn't come out in December. I mean, do I REALLY have to wait that long? :lol3:

Yay, a new Mika item is right! Though I've been contemplating getting the PDP poster (and maybe some other things haha). Now I've got to find someone who will let me use their credit card, so I can pay 'em back later. hehe

That's okay, don't worry about it. I mean, I wish I had a long weekend, oh well, some other time. :

Aaahh, that sucks! I hope you get better soon! :flowers2:

Well, I really hope it doesn't come out in December. I mean, do I REALLY have to wait that long? :lol3:

Yay, a new Mika item is right! Though I've been contemplating getting the PDP poster (and maybe some other things haha). Now I've got to find someone who will let me use their credit card, so I can pay 'em back later. hehe

Aww thanks! :wub2:

What sucks is that I have a choir concert on Wednesday, so I better be better by then haha :naughty:

:lol3: GAH! I know! I believe Amazon though. On Wikipedia, anybody can just change the information :thumbdown:

The PDP poster is amazing! It sucks that all the nice merchandise is in the UK stores though! I really want the PDP shirt in the UK store, but I wouldn't be able to pay in Euros :rolls_eyes:

Oh yeah... it's recorded from a movie theatre... but... it's their fault that i couldn't see it

Awww, well with the DVD comes extra features and stuff. I mean, you do have to wait a bit but in the end, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Aww thanks!

What sucks is that I have a choir concert on Wednesday, so I better be better by then haha

:lol3: GAH! I know! I believe Amazon though. On Wikipedia, anybody can just change the information :thumbdown:

The PDP poster is amazing! It sucks that all the nice merchandise is in the UK stores though! I really want the PDP shirt in the UK store, but I wouldn't be able to pay in Euros :rolls_eyes:

You're welcome! :wink2: Let's hope for a speedy recovery then. :naughty:

What you say about Wikipedia is true. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see. Maybe it'll be a long wait. Or a short wait. :lol3:

I've only heard great things about that poster. :bleh: They cannot convert the currency?

Awww, well with the DVD comes extra features and stuff. I mean, you do have to wait a bit but in the end, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

You're welcome! :wink2: Let's hope for a speedy recovery then. :naughty:

What you say about Wikipedia is true. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see. Maybe it'll be a long wait. Or a short wait. :lol3:

I've only heard great things about that poster. :bleh: They cannot convert the currency?

:wub2:

Hopefully a short wait :naughty:

I'm not sure! Not that I know of... Hopefully it'll eventually end up in the "rest of the world" store though!

I think I'm going to go draw. Nice talking to you again! :flowers2: Take care!

:wub2:

Hopefully a short wait :naughty:

I'm not sure! Not that I know of... Hopefully it'll eventually end up in the "rest of the world" store though!

I think I'm going to go draw. Nice talking to you again! :flowers2: Take care!

*crosses fingers* for a short wait. :naughty:

It says this on the UK Store, "If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency."

...look here for more info.

Cool! Nice talking to you as well! Have fun! :bye:

haha :lol3:

But don't make them watch those movies at too young of an age...:naughty:

Yeah... i'll show them when they will be 16 or 17... dunno... i watched them for the first time when i was 13 o 14....

I'll save the movies because maybe in the future there will be pure sh*tty movies and i want to be their savior, haha

Yeah... i'll show them when they will be 16 or 17... dunno... i watched them for the first time when i was 13 o 14....

I'll save the movies because maybe in the future there will be pure sh*tty movies and i want to be their savior, haha

haha that's so funny. :lol3: