What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

I'm afraid that i cannot see my fav. movies when i'll be older, that's why i buy them i never throw them out.... it's the same with the music, i don't want to trust in virtual memory

Like some people don't buy CDs anymore. What the heck? I LOVE buying CDs, the CD store is one of my favourite places. :bleh::naughty:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like some people don't buy CDs anymore. What the heck? I LOVE buying CDs, the CD store is one of my favourite places. :bleh::naughty:

Oh yeah!! It's fun buying CDs, maybe in a future they will be gold for some people and you will get rich xD

I want a prize or something in a CD store... you can get ANYTHING free for one hour, i'll be in heaven D:

Oh yeah!! It's fun buying CDs, maybe in a future they will be gold for some people and you will get rich xD

I want a prize or something in a CD store... you can get ANYTHING free for one hour, i'll be in heaven D:

Well, you never know, stranger things have happened. :roftl:

Oh my goodness! That would be totally amazing! I would like that prize as well. :naughty: Though, if they awarded me that prize, I'm not sure about how much merchandise they would have left in the store. :roftl:

:shocked:Wow, it's nearly 1:30am (well real time. The MFC clock is wrong, on my computer, it's like an hour ahead. So right now it says 2:30am, it's really 1:30am :bleh:). I should be off to bed. Talk to ya later Suzanne! :bye:

Edited by iadoremika

Well, you never know, stranger things have happened. :roftl:

Oh my goodness! That would be totally amazing! I would like that prize as well. :naughty: Though, if they awarded me that prize, I'm not sure about how much merchandise they would have left in the store. :roftl:

:shocked:Wow, it's nearly 1:30am (well real time. The MFC clock is wrong, on my computer, it's like an hour ahead. So right now it says 2:30am, it's really 1:30am :bleh:). I should be off to bed. Talk to ya later Suzanne! :bye:

Yup... who knows! who knows!

Oh yeah... i'll bring my whole family to help me!

Like... "You! Go to the pop section, You! go to the alternative section.... i'll take care of the rock section :mf_rosetinted:"

That's late!! And i say this because i've seen you left the MFC a lot earlier. Get some sleep, Lou!! See you later ;D

Take care

Right now I'm just sitting here, bored. :bleh::lol3:

Yup... who knows! who knows!

Oh yeah... i'll bring my whole family to help me!

Like... "You! Go to the pop section, You! go to the alternative section.... i'll take care of the rock section :mf_rosetinted:"

That's late!! And i say this because i've seen you left the MFC a lot earlier. Get some sleep, Lou!! See you later ;D

Take care

That's an awesome idea- getting a team together! :naughty:

Thanks. :bleh:

I'm cooking a cheesy beans omelette*. Yum yum.

*When I say "omelette," I mean something more like "a mess on a plate." *LOL*

haha :lol3:

But is it yummy? :naughty: