What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

Yeah. :naughty:

I wanna visit a tea shop. Hmm...maybe I should do that this weekend. :lol3:

YAY, that's awesome! :biggrin2:

No camera?! :tears: Can you borrow one from somebody? Or buy (a cheap, disposable) one?

I'll do the best i can! i'll buy a cheap one... or... i'll steal my dad's cellphone :naughty:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been on and off about 3 times today.. and you've been online the whole time :bleh:

right now i'm feeling cross becasue i saw the "mfc" emoticons on another forum, and it made me cross coz i think of them as "our" emoticons..

I left to eat dinner. Then after for an hour (or so). And then for about 5 minutes to make tea. :aah:

Yeah, well, they are kinda cool, yeah? :naughty:

Like this one haha-->:rm_robot: OR :mf_swordfight: OR :biker:

haha

*hugs back*

Awww. Are they assigned seating? Or is it general admission?

They are the official fan club for one of the main bands that are going to be there, i guess someone gave them lots of tickets and they made some kind of trivia... the show is suppossed to be free... but i'm sure it was easier get tickets buying them than in contests

They are the official fan club for one of the main bands that are going to be there, i guess someone gave them lots of tickets and they made some kind of trivia... the show is suppossed to be free... but i'm sure it was easier get tickets buying them than in contests

Well, it still sounds cool! :original:

How do you count them????

i go read through each page.

:mf_rosetinted:

actually, you go to the section that the thread is in (this thread is in general chinwagging.) then theres a little evelope-thing. move your cursor over it and a little white box will come up and say "you have --- posts in this thread: