What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad::tears:

at the moment I'm trying to take my mind off my sad heart I've been crying my eyes out 'cause I have a broken heart so I thougt I'd come back online to my fave place the mfc

thats ok. i hope we can cheer you up :biggrin2:

i just freaked out at Lou's possesed cup and ran around screaming and almsot ran into the glass door but Lou went to open it and i smacked into her instead and i knocked all of her teeth out and she's jealous coz i'm invincible *cue triumphant music*

oh, becasue i'm invincible. didn't you know that already? :naughty:

Nope. I guess you learn something new everyday.

I want a super power as well! *stomps foot*

*thinks of super power*

:sad::tears:

at the moment I'm trying to take my mind off my sad heart I've been crying my eyes out 'cause I have a broken heart so I thougt I'd come back online to my fave place the mfc

Awww. *hugs*

thats ok. i hope we can cheer you up :biggrin2:

i just freaked out at Lou's possesed cup and ran around screaming and almsot ran into the glass door but Lou went to open it and i smacked into her instead and i knocked all of her teeth out and she's jealous coz i'm invincible *cue triumphant music*

lmao funny stuff:roftl:

Nope. I guess you learn something new everyday.

I want a super power as well! *stomps foot*

*thinks of super power*

Awww. *hugs*

aww thanks :blush-anim-cl:

ok. you'll probably come up with something far cooler than being invinsible.

*sits down on floor, crosses legs and looks at you patiently*

oh btw in the art thread I explained to you who derren brown is so you'll know & it's derren not darren (a common mistake) lol:roftl:

i have nothing in the freezer excpet for frozen vegetables..

i wish mum would get home from shopping.

lol yeah we don't have much in at the moment besides cereal, breadcakes & corn snacks :thumbdown:

I do like toasted breadcake though when it's been toasted golden & has margarine melting into it & it's nice & soft, or alternatively hard crusty bread/breadcakes lightly toasted:thumb_yello:

checking out harajuku lovers stuff by gwen stefani i'm not a major fan of hers (I like some of her music but not all) but some of her harajuku lovers stuff is well & truly groovy such as this stuff here

AAAAAgqTJzkAAAAAAFwd5Q.jpg

pl533902-00p01v01.jpg

harajukuwatch.jpg

yhst-19026573592768_2021_15338091.jpg

a75c_1.jpg

I really LOVE kawaii, harajuku & some manga style stuff it's ace!!!!!!!

being part thai & growing up learning about japan china & thailand I grew to totally love this kinda thing!!

whenever I'm in manchester i feel I'm in my element in china town:punk:

checking out harajuku lovers stuff by gwen stefani i'm not a major fan of hers (I like some of her music but not all) but some of her harajuku lovers stuff is well & truly groovy such as this stuff here

pl533902-00p01v01.jpg

I love those :wub2: