What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

Awww. :tears:

Did you like him?

Used to, but i never told him, but we always had a nice talk.

yay!!

aww howd it go bad?

It was my fault, cause he said something about the way my parents raises me but it wasn't a big deal, so i did not say anything i stoped seeing him just like that.... and he tried to talk with me a few times but i rejected him... now, this December 5th is his birthday and... i don't know, i feel bad and stupid

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was my fault, cause he said something about the way my parents raises me but it wasn't a big deal, so i did not say anything i stoped seeing him just like that.... and he tried to talk with me a few times but i rejected him... now, this December 5th is his birthday and... i don't know, i feel bad and stupid

aww ya. maybe send him a card, and who knows, he might start talking to you again

haha ya

omg so after my mom rejecting the 5 concerts i had planned on goign to a few weeks back, i stopped asking her bout them for a while, then the other day in the car she was like "i thought youd want to go to _---- concert" and im like "well ya, but youve been saying no to everyconcerts ive planned on going to like the day of" and she was like "only because they were all at that club" i was like 'are you kidding me?!?!"

Shoot, that sucks. :thumbdown:

I like one of my guy friends as well. :fisch: Though, I don't know if I have the confidence to tell him. :blush-anim-cl:

aww ya. maybe send him a card, and who knows, he might start talking to you again

I don't think i have the guts to do that... i'm so shy even on the internet

I like one of my guy friends as well. :fisch: Though, I don't know if I have the confidence to tell him. :blush-anim-cl:

But someday you'll tell him, right? I'm sure it will be a relieve for you, and good luck with that :das:

I don't think i have the guts to do that... i'm so shy even on the internet

But someday you'll tell him, right? I'm sure it will be a relieve for you, and good luck with that :das:

awww, i bet you can. i did (or had someone tell) the guy i like i like him. never in my million yrs of life would i have done that!

and you guys are friends, he probally still thinks of you even! send it in the mail or something!

haha yup!

i have a Q

i have txting, but i dont (i recieve them, but everytime i txt i get charged)

should i just put txting on my christmas list, altho id most likely not get it... (i owe my dad $20 already from this week of txting xD )

Well, if you already owe your father money already, I'd say yes. :naughty:

Maybe I will [:blush-anim-cl:]. Well, since it's our last year of highschool, maybe I'll tell him on the very last day of school. :aah::roftl:

Thanks. :)

Well, if you already owe your father money already, I'd say yes. :naughty:

haha ya. its not like i txt 24/7, its just i am petsitting my friend, and shed tell me everything id need to do or know, or if i asked her a Q (like wheres the key!!!!!) lol,. then id txt her, then wed get in convos! so im probally gonna loose my fone!!! :roftl:

but they see me do it!

awww, i bet you can. i did (or had someone tell) the guy i like i like him. never in my million yrs of life would i have done that!

and you guys are friends, he probally still thinks of you even! send it in the mail or something!

I don't know, should i congrat him for his birthday? I have him as a friend on myspace tho i don't know if he still uses it...

Maybe I will [:blush-anim-cl:]. Well, since it's our last year of highschool, maybe I'll tell him on the very last day of school. :aah::roftl:

Thanks. :)

Oh yeah, that's a nice idea, you have to tell him or else... i'll slap you, haha just kidding.

You're welcome

I don't know, should i congrat him for his birthday? I have him as a friend on myspace tho i don't know if he still uses it...

Oh yeah, that's a nice idea, you have to tell him or else... i'll slap you, haha just kidding.

You're welcome

ya! you should, and if not myspace, make him or buy him a nice card :wink2:

lou: tell him! tell him now!!!!!

haha ya. its not like i txt 24/7, its just i am petsitting my friend, and shed tell me everything id need to do or know, or if i asked her a Q (like wheres the key!!!!!) lol,. then id txt her, then wed get in convos! so im probally gonna loose my fone!!! :roftl:

but they see me do it!

But still, it could be worth a shot.

Can you switch your plan? Because (even though I don't send quite as many texts as you do :naughty:) my texts are quite cheap. Or, aren't those text plans?

You're welcome

(Maybe just wish him a Happy Birthday. And maybe say like, "Hey, remember me? It's Suzanne. I just wanted to wish you a happy (fill in age) birthday."

haha:roftl: I hope I will. I mean, I want to it's just that I'm shy about telling him. :blush-anim-cl:

ya! you should, and if not myspace, make him or buy him a nice card :wink2:

Hmmm... i don't know... he didn't said anything in my birthday, why should i?

(Maybe just wish him a Happy Birthday. And maybe say like, "Hey, remember me? It's Suzanne. I just wanted to wish you a happy (fill in age) birthday."

haha:roftl: I hope I will. I mean, I want to it's just that I'm shy about telling him. :blush-anim-cl:

Dunno....

Tell him! Tell him! Dev and i are the cheerleaders! Go Lou! Tell him!

But still, it could be worth a shot.

Can you switch your plan? Because (even though I don't send quite as many texts as you do :naughty:) my texts are quite cheap. Or, aren't those text plans?

those are texting plans... i need one lol

Hmmm... i don't know... he didn't said anything in my birthday, why should i?

Dunno....

well maybe he was shy, like you are being!

haha yes we are the cheerleaders! whats the worst that can happen?

I have two cheerleaders, yay! :naughty:

I know, I know I should. Because it's like, if you never go ahead with it, you wouldn't know what could happen, right? I mean, he's said nice things about me but...maybe he was just being nice and that's it. I don't think I'll tell him right now (that's for sure) because...well, I don't know. :blush-anim-cl:

those are texting plans... i need one lol

Put that on your Christmas list. I mean, the cell phone company shouldn't charge you for switching plans. I mean, I don't think mine does...

I know, I know I should. Because it's like, if you never go ahead with it, you wouldn't know what could happen, right? I mean, he's said nice things about me but...maybe he was just being nice and that's it. I don't think I'll tell him right now (that's for sure) because...well, I don't know. :blush-anim-cl:

Put that on your Christmas list. I mean, the cell phone company shouldn't charge you for switching plans. I mean, I don't think mine does...

ya! and you'll regret it if you dnt! i swear!!! like i totally dont regret having the guy i liked know i liked him. apparently he liked me a bit, he said i was really sweet to some of my friends once,one time (b4 he new) they said wed make a cute couple, and he thought about it and didnt say anything bad. but he cant even date so it was like watever. lol. but who knows in the future

ya i dnt think theyd charge me, cause im just adding a txting plan. so it should be all good

well maybe he was shy, like you are being!

haha yes we are the cheerleaders! whats the worst that can happen?

I don't think he's shy... when we were friends he told me like 5 times that if he were my neighbour or something like that he would date me. That's kinda straight, lol.

Oh yeah... i always wanted to be a cheerleader

Go Lou!

Up from the floor on the count of ten, oh you get up, you get down and you try it again

You can tell him in the last day of school... but you HAVE to tell him someday or else you'll regret about not telling him for the rest of your life

ya! and you'll regret it if you dnt! i swear!!! like i totally dont regret having the guy i liked know i liked him. apparently he liked me a bit, he said i was really sweet to some of my friends once,one time (b4 he new) they said wed make a cute couple, and he thought about it and didnt say anything bad. but he cant even date so it was like watever. lol. but who knows in the future

ya i dnt think theyd charge me, cause im just adding a txting plan. so it should be all good

Awww.

Nice. :thumb_yello:

Go Lou!

Up from the floor on the count of ten, oh you get up, you get down and you try it again

You can tell him in the last day of school... but you HAVE to tell him someday or else you'll regret about not telling him for the rest of your life

I know. But if I tell him (whatever time it may be) I want a prize. :naughty:

I'm only joking. :roftl:

The worst thing? One word...awkwardness. :naughty::roftl:

one word. a lot of ppl end up staying friends, no matter what. wait, thhat was like 11 words :roftl:

I don't think he's shy... when we were friends he told me like 5 times that if he were my neighbour or something like that he would date me. That's kinda straight, lol.

so he obviously had some feelings for you! and he thinks you hate him! he feels bad! thought itd be weak to appologize! and if you give him a card, youll be best friends, and who knows.. lovers!

Awww.

Nice. :thumb_yello:

ya

but i dont like him anymore... really... a little i guess