HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had Ritz crackers in a while :naughty:

haha nice.

i was abandoned at school for an hr and a half cuz....

i didnt have golf practice today, my dad is over 100 miles away, my mom is at a 2 hr long meeting, and i was gonna sit and talk to this guy all after school but he was sick today, so i called my sis to see if i should walk home, she said no, my neighbor was at powderpuff practice, and her mom came to pick me up bcuz my sister called my dad who called my neighbors mom to give me a ride. and im so tired bcuz i wandered my school for 1 1/2 hrs! after running the mile! and playing tennis and all this!

haha nice.

i was abandoned at school for an hr and a half cuz....

i didnt have golf practice today, my dad is over 100 miles away, my mom is at a 2 hr long meeting, and i was gonna sit and talk to this guy all after school but he was sick today, so i called my sis to see if i should walk home, she said no, my neighbor was at powderpuff practice, and her mom came to pick me up bcuz my sister called my dad who called my neighbors mom to give me a ride. and im so tired bcuz i wandered my school for 1 1/2 hrs! after running the mile! and playing tennis and all this!

Oooh that sucks :thumbdown: