What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crack his back..?:boxed::roftl:

he wanted his back cracked! but the way i do it causes the personn to have to lay down, and he didnt want to do it so he wanted me to do it the other way, but it would have been a little awkward i think. and you should have seen my moms face, cuz from her position as she was driving in it looked.... odd :roftl:

he wanted his back cracked! but the way i do it causes the personn to have to lay down, and he didnt want to do it so he wanted me to do it the other way, but it would have been a little awkward i think. and you should have seen my moms face, cuz from her position as she was driving in it looked.... odd :roftl:

Okay...haha:roftl:

Okay...haha:roftl:

does it make sence?

well i would have been fine the other way (cuz u come around behind them and they cross there arms over eachother, and u pull there arms. but there were a lot of ppl around and it would have looked like im hugging and torturing him at the same time :roftl: )

does it make sence?

well i would have been fine the other way (cuz u come around behind them and they cross there arms over eachother, and u pull there arms. but there were a lot of ppl around and it would have looked like im hugging and torturing him at the same time :roftl: )

Yeah, that does make sense :lol3: