HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU CAN DO IT :D

Hehehehe, you can be my cheerleader :aah:

We have to re-write the lyrics to "Every Breath You Take" by the Police using exactly the same format...as in, the first word of each line in each verse has to be the same, and the last words all have to have the same rhyme...AND we have to use exactly the same amount of syllables per line as in the original song...:boxed:

Hehehehe, you can be my cheerleader :aah:

We have to re-write the lyrics to "Every Breath You Take" by the Police using exactly the same format...as in, the first word of each line in each verse has to be the same, and the last words all have to have the same rhyme...AND we have to use exactly the same amount of syllables per line as in the original song...:boxed:

that sounds fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn

youre sooooooooo luckkkkkkyyygod that sucks so much. lol

*stumbles into thread panting*

recovering from almost two weeks with no internet or mp3 player… getting my mika fix…

I’ve been driving myself loco wondering what mika had answered to the questions probabl;y largely from MFC’ers and mayyyyybbbbeeeeeeeee me… but it looks like it was not to be… I had worked myself into SUCH a lather… I dreamed about the parc de princes DVD about 5 nights, in my dream it was SO incredible and had way more stuff than what was listed on amazon :naughty: and I come back and I’m so bitterly disappointed about it all

*stumbles into thread panting*

recovering from almost two weeks with no internet or mp3 player… getting my mika fix…

I’ve been driving myself loco wondering what mika had answered to the questions probabl;y largely from MFC’ers and mayyyyybbbbeeeeeeeee me… but it looks like it was not to be… I had worked myself into SUCH a lather… I dreamed about the parc de princes DVD about 5 nights, in my dream it was SO incredible and had way more stuff than what was listed on amazon :naughty: and I come back and I’m so bitterly disappointed about it all

omg. lol. well welcome baack. sorry for the dissapointment tho