What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

i know the feeling....my room is a complete mess...and i hate it... but i can't keep it clean...darn..i'm so messy :thumbdown:

now i'm getting my head up from the keyboard...as it keeps falling asleep

i know! i clean it every week!!! ahhh

o gonna go to sleep?

Playing Zuma :D

fun

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know! i clean it every week!!! ahhh

o gonna go to sleep?

no sleep...i have to study at philosophy :puke:

i clean my room every saturday but last saturday i've been to a competition that lasted 12 hours... and then i tried to clean a little on sunday but i was too tired... right now it seems that something exploded there :blush-anim-cl::thumbdown:

i'm eating an apple while chewing on a gum :naughty: (it's pretty hard to do this...)

no sleep...i have to study at philosophy :puke:

i clean my room every saturday but last saturday i've been to a competition that lasted 12 hours... and then i tried to clean a little on sunday but i was too tired... right now it seems that something exploded there :blush-anim-cl::thumbdown:

i'm eating an apple while chewing on a gum :naughty: (it's pretty hard to do this...)

o im sorry. aww it sux doesnt it.

haha appley gum

Well if he is in the same room as you, good luck trying to hide that word in that size font! :roftl:

:lmao:

My boss is actually a woman! I find it SO hilarious EVERYTIME I say the word boss -- everyone automatically assumes it is a MAN! :roftl:

:lmao:

My boss is actually a woman! I find it SO hilarious EVERYTIME I say the word boss -- everyone automatically assumes it is a MAN! :roftl:

Oh my God!! :roftl: I can't believe I just assumed that! That is so sexist of me! and I wouldn't mind but I am female myself! :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Do a lot of people really make that mistake though? There must be some kind of psychology behind it :naughty:

*pretends to not see HollyD*...you should work :bleh:

i think that happens because the majority of bosses are men...:boxed: and... geez boss suggest me a man... damn... this is so wrong :roftl:

*pretends to not see HollyD*...you should work :bleh:

i think that happens because the majority of bosses are men...:boxed: and... geez boss suggest me a man... damn... this is so wrong :roftl:

I know it kinda does suggest a man doesn't it? haha there is something wrong with our brains :roftl:

Or maybe we subconciously just want to let men control us or something :boxed::das::roftl:

I know it kinda does suggest a man doesn't it? haha there is something wrong with our brains :roftl:

Or maybe we subconciously just want to let men control us or something :das:

:roftl:

i was thinking that i might have a problem with my brain since i broke my skull:roftl:

phew...i'm glad it's not just me...

subconciously just want to let men control us
"shock shock me!" :boxed: ouch.. that hurts... :naughty: *strongly denies this fact* :fisch:

I've been trying to start my French homework for like an hour and a half :thumbdown:

i have abandoned my philosophy course for 5 hours now:roftl: and i'm not thinking to get back to it... :puke:

*goes to check tomorrow's classes*...i'm terrified of what i might find out :roftl:

i was thinking that i might have a problem with my brain since i broke my skull:roftl:

phew...i'm glad it's not just me...

"shock shock me!" :boxed: ouch.. that hurts... :naughty: *strongly denies this fact* :fisch:

:shocked: Did you really break your skull? :shocked: My God..

Haha, any amateur psychologists among us? :naughty:

:shocked: Did you really break your skull? :shocked: My God..

i fell from the attic when i was 4 directly on the ground :boxed:

in the meanwhile i found out i have to do my english homework..but i can't understand what i wrote on my notebook :roftl:

aww..by the way...my notebook looks like this

IMG_0595.jpg front..

and back:

IMG_0596.jpg:wub2:

i fell from the attic when i was 4 directly on the ground

in the meanwhile i found out i have to do my english homework..but i can't understand what i wrote on my notebook :roftl:

aww..by the way...my notebook looks like this

IMG_0595.jpg front..

and back:

IMG_0596.jpg:wub2:

Omg! That must have been scary! :shocked:

Ooh your notebook is mad! :mf_lustslow: very cool :wink2:

Omg! That must have been scary! :shocked:

Ooh your notebook is mad! :mf_lustslow: very cool :wink2:

well i still remember everything... except for the time i was unconcious ... didn't realize then...but know it's scary

hehe i'm glad yo like my notebook. :naughty: i'm still thinking of adding some stuff on the back cover :bleh:

the winnie-pooh sellotape is from the Mika-mail pack i got from cecires :)) i'm mad i know :fisch:

well i still remember everything... except for the time i was unconcious ... didn't realize then...but know it's scary

hehe i'm glad yo like my notebook. :naughty: i'm still thinking of adding some stuff on the back cover :bleh:

the winnie-pooh sellotape is from the Mika-mail pack i got from cecires :)) i'm mad i know :fisch:

Hehe yeah it has a bit of catching up to do with the front cover :naughty:

Ok I'm gonna have to log off cos I won't start this otherwise :naughty: byeeee :bye:

Hehe yeah it has a bit of catching up to do with the front cover :naughty:

Ok I'm gonna have to log off cos I won't start this otherwise byeeee :bye:

ok :huglove: good luck with your hw. :wink2:

I'm doing my Greek homework.. sort of.. Well, not really.. :fisch:

ouch... greek is scary :roftl:sounds awesome but it's so difficult to learn :bleh:

nanananaaaa! i'm done with my english hw.

still denying to open the philosophy course.

ok :huglove: good luck with your hw. :wink2:

ouch... greek is scary :roftl:sounds awesome but it's so difficult to learn :bleh:

nanananaaaa! i'm done with my english hw.

still denying to open the philosophy course.

It isn't really difficult.. But you just have to understand how it works. And I like it more to hang out here at the MFC :naughty: