What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen them. But aren't they really gory/ scary? Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to watch one of 'em :naughty:

It's not scary... they are a little bit gore, i'd say... but it's not the blood that i like... it's the story and the advices like "Cherish your life", hahaha.

I hope you can watch one! The second movie is the less gore...i guess, but my favourite is the fourth one.

It's not scary... they are a little bit gore, i'd say... but it's not the blood that i like... it's the story and the advices like "Cherish your life", hahaha.

I hope you can watch one! The second movie is the less gore...i guess, but my favourite is the fourth one.

Yes, I've heard a lot about them from people that I know. Second and fourth *takes note of those* :naughty:

Yes, I've heard a lot about them from people that I know. Second and fourth *takes note of those* :naughty:

Yeah... if you watch all the movies you'll get addicted... like me... if you watch one tell me if you liked it or not, please.

Just careful with the beginning of the fourth movie, the autopsy thing...!

Yeah... if you watch all the movies you'll get addicted... like me... if you watch one tell me if you liked it or not, please.

Just careful with the beginning of the fourth movie, the autopsy thing...!

I will tell you for sure :thumb_yello:

Anywhoooo I've got to work on this history essay. Talk to ya later :bye:

oo im outta my coffee. just drank it all. may i please have some?! :naughty::bleh:

Sure -- but, Austin will have to give it to you as..... I am off now - letting him on *as promised* :crybaby:

I will be back laters though :punk:

:bye:

How is that coffee - I made it extra strong - so you can WAKE up :naughty:

I'm not tired at all .... I am going to see how late I can stay up tonight! :roftl:

o the coffee is amazing! i feel it energizing me!

haha nice! lol! i got 3 hrs of sleep last night. and i was outside all today :thumbdown:

i just jumped onto my bed, and my cat was underneath my blankets! :roftl: