• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what ever could u be so confused that it makes your head hurt?:blink:

well im annoyed

i like a guy. simple, right

well i have a friend, and shes a major whore, and even tho she doesnt like him, she flirts w/ him constantly

my other friend told her to stop being a bitch

and she asked him if he liked the whore, and he said no. so she told him to stop being an ass

and over the weekend i told my other friend wat was bugging me, she promised not to go up to the whore, but she did talk bout it to ppl

so today the whore told him someone in our group that is there shortly after school likes him

and im always the first one who has to leave

and he might know now

and ugg

well im annoyed

i like a guy. simple, right

well i have a friend, and shes a major whore, and even tho she doesnt like him, she flirts w/ him constantly

my other friend told her to stop being a bitch

and she asked him if he liked the whore, and he said no. so she told him to stop being an ass

and over the weekend i told my other friend wat was bugging me, she promised not to go up to the whore, but she did talk bout it to ppl

so today the whore told him someone in our group that is there shortly after school likes him

and im always the first one who has to leave

and he might know now

and ugg

oooOo i've gone thru sh*t like that...it's absolutly horrid, and makes you so pissed, but the only thing i remember is "what's the worst that could happen?' i mean, maybe the worst thing is that he doesn't like you, and if so then I guess it just wasn't really meant to be....it'll get better, and just stay positive:bleh:

oooOo i've gone thru sh*t like that...it's absolutly horrid, and makes you so pissed, but the only thing i remember is "what's the worst that could happen?' i mean, maybe the worst thing is that he doesn't like you, and if so then I guess it just wasn't really meant to be....it'll get better, and just stay positive:bleh:

ya hes like older than me, and he flirts w/ me a bit, but ive got low self-esteem and confidence, and i hate when ppl even threaten to tell the guy i like that i like them

ya hes like older than me, and he flirts w/ me a bit, but ive got low self-esteem and confidence, and i hate when ppl even threaten to tell the guy i like that i like them

I'm the exact same why, or even if they start to give me looks everytime the guy walks around! arggg......

one time the guy i used to like was talkin to me, and then my friends came up, and the second he turned to leave my friend said "ooOoh who's "that"?" i wanted to punch her in the face, and so now me and my guy friend don't really talk all that much:furious:

4,000 posts:boing:

I'm the exact same why, or even if they start to give me looks everytime the guy walks around! arggg......

one time the guy i used to like was talkin to me, and then my friends came up, and the second he turned to leave my friend said "ooOoh who's "that"?" i wanted to punch her in the face, and so now me and my guy friend don't really talk all that much:furious:

4,000 posts:boing:

aw im sorry

CONGRATS :yay:

well as u can see at the top of the page, theres some drama, and all my friends hate the main source, and wanna kick her ass, because shes such a whore. and ugg they all wanna tell the guy i like, that i like him. and UGG

(this is the top of the page hehe)

But yeah, that doesn't sounds too nice. :no:

Well, I have to go finish my homework. :bye: