Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never seen anyone getting so excited about going to school :shocked:

i'm getting ready to do my homework :thumbdown:

hehe i am quite different.

it wasnt as great as i had wished tho :(

o well. tomorrow will be better

altho i wore the shirt i was gonna wear tomorrow today

and in PE my deodorant broke when i took off the cap, landed on my backpack, and even tho i washed it odd, it is now stained! lol

chatting it up w/ ppl

I know! Only about 300 more words to go :)

Why would you think that..?

o thats good!

umm no i just might have to go to the hospital if i keep getting pains after i eat :( my mom was like "do u wnat me to take u right now? i can!" after youth group. im like "no mom. i wanna go home" lol

but she knows if theres something really bothering me, that its usually something big, or something w/ a slight problem. weve had tons of expierience w/ me lol

o thats good!

umm no i just might have to go to the hospital if i keep getting pains after i eat :( my mom was like "do u wnat me to take u right now? i can!" after youth group. im like "no mom. i wanna go home" lol

but she knows if theres something really bothering me, that its usually something big, or something w/ a slight problem. weve had tons of expierience w/ me lol

Yeah, if it hurts everytime after you eat, you should definately get that checked out.

i know, but i go to the doctors ALL THE TIME. so i found an easy solution. i wont eat

But, still. You should get it checked out the next time you are at the doctor's and plus, NOT eating altogether is unhealthy.

Well, I gotta go. See ya later :bye: