• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT ALL PARENTS!!!! :wink2:

youre the only exception :wink2:

Oh darn. I'm sorry...

Not all parents though! Like HollyD said.. And not all the time too.

Parents have stupid moods where they act stupid for 5 minutes and then its over :naughty:

I hope you're not mad anymore :wink2:

You need a hug! (Like your avatar) Haha

mine are being supid idiots, and they just lost a daughter

What exactly did they do...? If you don't mind me asking...

well they do things to piss me off all the time, and they made me miss an amazing conncert friday, and today, when im suppost to be at a concert like now heading over there, my parents realized after me telling them, where it was and arent letting me go, and all this other crap, and its driving me over the edge. and my dad i just saying he doesnt care that i dont ever want to talk to him again and stuff, so i feel unimpportant

well they do things to piss me off all the time, and they made me miss an amazing conncert friday, and today, when im suppost to be at a concert like now heading over there, my parents realized after me telling them, where it was and arent letting me go, and all this other crap, and its driving me over the edge. and my dad i just saying he doesnt care that i dont ever want to talk to him again and stuff, so i feel unimpportant

I know that at the moment when you're upset it seems like they're TOTALLY against you for no reason and it makes you sooo mad. I get that way with my mom a lot, trust me. :naughty:

But after you cool down a bit, most of the time you can see where they were coming from. :wink2: