What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me about it!

usually she is, coz she is very tame, but shes having a grand old time out in the tree and doesnt want to come back in just yet.. and i have to go and get my eyes checked in a hour, i wish she would come in...

I'm sure she'll come back soon! :wink2:

how?!?!?!

complaining about my stomach, and ribs, and knee, and ankles...... i got beat up in wrestling today!!!! *hopes for gallstones to be correct so i dont have to do any more wrestling*

Owie! I hope you feel better soon Dev. :wink2:

Owie! I hope you feel better soon Dev. :wink2:

haha thanks lol. i got slammed down because were were learning the movements in wrestling, and we had to let our partners slam us down, and instead of mine making me fall on the mat one time, i fell onto the gym floor, landing on my ribs, i was like OWWWWWWWWWW

haha thanks lol. i got slammed down because were were learning the movements in wrestling, and we had to let our partners slam us down, and instead of mine making me fall on the mat one time, i fell onto the gym floor, landing on my ribs, i was like OWWWWWWWWWW

Oh my goodness! That sounds REALLY painful!

Oh my goodness! That sounds REALLY painful!

it was! lol. and i twisted my ankle, landed on my but hard, landed on my knee hard, and all this, i was like "owww"

and i was telling my dad this and i was like " u should write me a note so i dont have to do wrestling nxt week" and he was like "well if you do have gallstones, then theyll do surgery on you, and you wont have to do pe for a while!" so im really hoping i have something to do w/ surgery! lol

it was! lol. and i twisted my ankle, landed on my but hard, landed on my knee hard, and all this, i was like "owww"

and i was telling my dad this and i was like " u should write me a note so i dont have to do wrestling nxt week" and he was like "well if you do have gallstones, then theyll do surgery on you, and you wont have to do pe for a while!" so im really hoping i have something to do w/ surgery! lol

Ouch, ouch, ouch! I hope everything gets better for ya, Dev. :)

Well, I should be off to bed. :bye:

Ouch! On what?

how?!?!?!

complaining about my stomach, and ribs, and knee, and ankles...... i got beat up in wrestling today!!!! *hopes for gallstones to be correct so i dont have to do any more wrestling*

On the woodstove. I was putting another log on the fire...:rolls_eyes:

It's stopped hurting now though.

I'm sorry, Devin! That kind of thing shouldn't be taught in schools :thumbdown:

On the woodstove. I was putting another log on the fire...:rolls_eyes:

It's stopped hurting now though.

I'm sorry, Devin! That kind of thing shouldn't be taught in schools :thumbdown:

ouch im sorry!!

ya, except its in the California State Phisical Fitness standards or somethng