What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went to the bread baker .. it's cold outside .. but not as cold as yesterday I think, so that's good :bleh:

And my knee hurts .. again :thumbdown:

Don't know what to do with it ..

give it a rub??

i'm not a doctor i;m afraid :naughty:

Would be nice if that would help, but it's a bit more serious I'm afraid ..

Doesn't matter, I know what's wrong with it, so no doctor needed :wink2::bleh:

oh =( i wish i could do something... i hate it when people are in pain and i can't at least give them a cup of tea or a hot water bottle..

i hate it when i have sore legs. i broke both of my legs a few months back and its not a exprience i want again in a hurry...

oh =( i wish i could do something... i hate it when people are in pain and i can't at least give them a cup of tea or a hot water bottle..

i hate it when i have sore legs. i broke both of my legs a few months back and its not a exprience i want again in a hurry...

Aaw :huglove:

But it's ok, it's not that bad .. don't worry :wink2:

Autch :boxed: How did that happen?

The only think I have broken (untill now, because it isn't going well lately :blush-anim-cl::roftl:) is my wrist .. and I've sprained my ankle so bad it needed a cast .. but it wasn't broken..

lets just say it involved a very young and skittish horse on a paticulary hard country road that is usually quiet but suddenly filled with noisy trucks..

i will pray for your knee.. is that ok with you?

Ow, horses ... :doh:

(that was the "isn't going very well lately" that I reffered to :roftl: My most recent "bad" experience was sunday, when a horse just ran over me.. not something I recommend :thumbdown::bleh:).

It isn't necessary, it's not that bad that it's needs praying .. but if you want that it's ok .. thanks .. :huglove:

haha horses are crazy things but at the end of the day theres allways a brillliant one that makes all the time, money and effort worth it :wub2:

i will pray for you, and i do hope you knee continues to improve. =)

Yeah, true :mf_rosetinted:

But I hope it's enough now .. because I have the feeling it might not end that well in the future :boxed: (I have been very lucky the last times...).

But how can you not love a horse that looks at you like that ...

img4876borderzo0.jpg

:roftl:

(he wanted to eat the grass but he couldn't get to it .. he can be very pitiful at times like that.. poor horse .. :roftl:)

that looks like a "get out of my face and let me get that grass" look to me :lmao

now THIS boy is a sweetie.. not a bad bone in him (and thats me hugging him lol)

charlotteclaude039.jpg

:wub2

Yeah, he really felt sorry for himself .. :roftl: And was very frustrated ..

img4878borderia8.jpg

img4874borderfk6.jpg

Crazy horse :roftl:

But he's sweet too ... Sometimes .. :roftl:

Like your horse :wub2: