What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

hehe, nice, he looks like a bit of a character :biggrin2:

whats his name?

and btw.. those stirrups.. cool but weird, where did you get them?

you would have to fuss about your heels with those very safe lol i've never seen anything like them

He is! :biggrin2:

He's great .. always makes you laugh .. But just sometimes I could strangle him :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

His name is Cobe.

At the horse-shop? :roftl: They're very common here..

With things like this your foot can't go through the stirrup .. at competitions (the ones I do or go to) it's obligated to have them if you have shoes without heels, or with a small heel. Most people just use them, even if they have shoes with heels .. It's just handy, and I don't even notice it being there :wink2:

But what do you mean "you would have to fuss about your heels"?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just figured out that it's 5 pm, i just finished my halloween costume, haven't taken a shower, i still don't know what shoes to wear, i need to depilate my legs (ouch!) and i didn't wrap the gifts... and the party starts at 8

so...i'm off :sweatdrop: have a nice evening all!

He is! :biggrin2:

He's great .. always makes you laugh .. But just sometimes I could strangle him :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

His name is Cobe.

At the horse-shop? :roftl: They're very common here..

With things like this your foot can't go through the stirrup .. at competitions (the ones I do or go to) it's obligated to have them if you have shoes without heels, or with a small heel. Most people just use them, even if they have shoes with heels .. It's just handy, and I don't even notice it being there :wink2:

But what do you mean "you would have to fuss about your heels"?

oh, i meant wouldnt, lol :roftl: my bad

really? thats so weird, i've never seen them before