What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but i don't like her... she was hypocrite and she was like "i'm the smartest and cutest girl on this country"

In the country? Can I say overraaaaaated? :lol3:

Pfft. I hate it when people are OVERLY egotisitcal like that. I mean, yeah you think you are good and all but there's NO need to flaunt it THAT much.

In the country? Can I say overraaaaaated? :lol3:

Pfft. I hate it when people are OVERLY egotisitcal like that. I mean, yeah you think you are good and all but there's NO need to flaunt it THAT much.

Yeah...i'd say i hate her... but i'm not a hater, haha.

I have to say that she is (or was) a rich girl, but one day she said "I have a drumset and a professional teacher but i don't want to use it cause it's boring"

Sometimes i'm egotis... what you said, but most of the time i act like that just to make people laugh.

Yeah...i'd say i hate her... but i'm not a hater, haha.

I have to say that she is (or was) a rich girl, but one day she said "I have a drumset and a professional teacher but i don't want to use it cause it's boring"

Sometimes i'm egotis... what you said, but most of the time i act like that just to make people laugh.

Like a joke. :naughty:

Anyways, I've got to go do my homwork. Later. :bye:

Why are you laughing? That's the right word.

"De nada" is "Your welcome" in spanish... so that's why the "mistake"

De nada = de nankiu in english....that's dumb! hahaha

Kinda of like Spanglish. :naughty:

[De nada] + [i don't even know. I guess it would be...thank you..? Even though that doesn't really make sense, but whatever] = de nankiu.

So, that made no sense what so ever. Oh well...:lol:

Kinda of like Spanglish. :naughty:

[De nada] + [i don't even know. I guess it would be...thank you..? Even though that doesn't really make sense, but whatever] = de nankiu.

So, that made no sense what so ever. Oh well...:lol:

That's right... i've just realized that

.....it's pretty weird.

Nonsense but funny.

I laughed at her so hard and i was thinking "You are so f*cking dumb"

That's right... i've just realized that

.....it's pretty weird.

Nonsense but funny.

I laughed at her so hard and i was thinking "You are so f*cking dumb"

haha :lol3L:

I do that sometimes...I keep my mouth shut when thinking things like that, so as to keep myself out of trouble. :bleh::roftl:

haha :lol3L:

I do that sometimes...I keep my mouth shut when thinking things like that, so as to keep myself out of trouble. :bleh::roftl:

Yeah... we are pretty clever, haha.

We were at school and she was one of the "favorites" of the class

Her money makes her dumb.... if that's possible

I mean... she was always the "best" student, our teacher always treated her better than the others... stuff like that.... she was a b*tch... cos... she insulted me once

Sounds like a teacher's pet.

That's not nice! Not nice at all.

the handbrake failed. so its kinda my fault and kinda not, it is my dads bike. if everthing was working fine then nothing would have happened.. grrr..

but either way it still costs me $200. :mad3:

Eeekk! That sucks majorly! :sad:

Sounds like a teacher's pet.

That's not nice! Not nice at all.

That's the proper word

Nope, not nice... and she insulted me through msn, wtf... in school she said "aaww, you're so cute, Rosa" and the last day of school she called me "fat ass"... she's crazy :mf_rosetinted:

That's the proper word

Nope, not nice... and she insulted me through msn, wtf... in school she said "aaww, you're so cute, Rosa" and the last day of school she called me "fat ass"... she's crazy :mf_rosetinted:

Wtf? That is sooooo mean! She's two-faced! Why would she even say something like that?! Hmpf. I would never do that to someone!

Wtf? That is sooooo mean! She's two-faced! Why would she even say something like that?! Hmpf. I would never do that to someone!

Oh yeah!!..... *imagines two faces in her head* :shocked: one face is enough.

Cause she's immature and we were 12 at that time... right now, if she calls me like that.... i'll punch her in her face.

You are a cool girl, Lou, you are a cool girl :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah!!..... *imagines two faces in her head* :shocked: one face is enough.

Cause she's immature and we were 12 at that time... right now, if she calls me like that.... i'll punch her in her face.

You are a cool girl, Lou, you are a cool girl :mf_rosetinted:

:sad: Don't do that, I wouldn't want you to get in big trouble! If she says something like that to you again, just...just say the (mean) things, that want to make you punch her in the face, in your head. That way she doesn't get hurt and you don't get in trouble. :bleh:

Thaaaaaaank you! :blush-anim-cl: