What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

:sad: Don't do that, I wouldn't want you to get in big trouble! If she says something like that to you again, just...just say the (mean) things, that want to make you punch her in the face, in your head. That way she doesn't get hurt and you don't get in trouble. :bleh:

Thaaaaaaank you! :blush-anim-cl:

That's the purpose of the punch! She will get hurt!

Just kidding... i'd love to punch her but i won't because, as you said, i don't want to get in trouble.

Thanks for worrying about me, Lou *hugs* but anyway, i haven't seen her for about 2 years and i don't have her anymore on my msn.

It's nothing but the truth, you are the coolest :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the purpose of the punch! She will get hurt!

Just kidding... i'd love to punch her but i won't because, as you said, i don't want to get in trouble.

Thanks for worrying about me, Lou *hugs* but anyway, i haven't seen her for about 2 years and i don't have her anymore on my msn.

It's nothing but the truth, you are the coolest :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, true. Awww no problemo! *hugs back* Okay, it must be a good thing for you to break contact with someone who treated you so poorly.

Thanks. :lol3:

Anywhooo, gotta go for now. Later! :bye:

Yes, true. Awww no problemo! *hugs back* Okay, it must be a good thing for you to break contact with someone who treated you so poorly.

Thanks. :lol3:

Anywhooo, gotta go for now. Later! :bye:

Yup, it's true! pheeew

De nankiu

Why? Is too early

Ok, ok.

See you later again!

thinking about shaza's exams and now thinking about my exams *cringe*

I hope you are more prepared than I am hun.

I feel pretty bad, just staying at home. Times like these I seriously wonder what I'm doing in university :(

i'm studying at home this year (tho i'm still in yr 10) and sitting my year 11&12 exams, the year 12 exams are pretty hard and i'm a little freaked out, especially about the maths ones. i'm only just scraping by with maths.

You're taking two years worth of exams in one year? :shocked: sounds hard! and what about your year 10 exams?

I can imagine it'd be quite stressful taking on all that work by yourself, but I admire you for having the discipline, I could never do that...

You're taking two years worth of exams in one year? :shocked: sounds hard! and what about your year 10 exams?

I can imagine it'd be quite stressful taking on all that work by yourself, but I admire you for having the discipline, I could never do that...

i did those last year...

its TERRIBLY hard. especially finding the motivation at home :boxed:

but i want to get through them early so i can work for a couple years, because i have a offer for work at a newspaper office. and then i'll get my degrees in media and journalism and stuff

i did those last year...

its TERRIBLY hard. especially finding the motivation at home :boxed:

but i want to get through them early so i can work for a couple years, because i have a offer for work at a newspaper office. and then i'll get my degrees in media and journalism and stuff

Aw I understand the whole motivation thing, it's even hard for me when I have teachers I don't want to disappoint as well...

At least you have a goal though, just keep focused on that :thumb_yello:

bye bye :bye:

Why are you shocked? :floor:

I just realized I am in a very BAD mood today -- and I don't even know why! :mf_rosetinted:

Because you're doing absolutely nothing :shocked:

Ow.. that's uhm .. not good? :boxed::roftl:

I have an exam in 2 hours, don't think I'll go cos I'm just so unprepared :tears:

I must be the worst student ever :(

aww im sorry. youre not the worst student ever! shame on you for thinking that!

i am watching Project Runway

thinking bout someone

talking to my friend

pretending not to be online

Trying to do my homework. Like, I know how to do it. It's just I'm trying to organize the thoughts in my head. :bleh:

o fun!!

im doing something i would normally never let my friends do.

shes telling the guy i like that i like him. and some of my friends say theyre sure he likes me, but i doubt it, but i honestly could care less if he knew. i mean things could get a little awkward but o well

o fun!!

im doing something i would normally never let my friends do.

shes telling the guy i like that i like him. and some of my friends say theyre sure he likes me, but i doubt it, but i honestly could care less if he knew. i mean things could get a little awkward but o well

Well, not reeeally...:lol3:

How is she telling him? Over the phone or something?