Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

grandma "how can you pay that much money to go to many (only 3:((( ) Concerts of a penguin? He just loughs at you"

Myself: "It's not a penguin it's Mika and he is the nicest popstar ever with his fans"

grandma: "Oh Mika! Even worse that tall skinny one that's jumping around"

Myself: "I love him"

Should have told her Mika owns 2 penguins! She does not know good music! Calling P!nk fat and Mika the tall skinny jumping one (even if the last one is true she did not say that with much love)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself on fb: "who wants to go to see Mika with me?"

My cousin: "I'll come with you and throw eggs and tomatoes on him I hate him he makes me change the radio station if he's on!"

My mum: "how can one be that cruel to Mika he sings such happy songs and he is so sweet. He makes life enjoyable."

I sat in my room and watched mikavideos, when my roommate/best friend came in, looked at my notebook and sighed: “Oh no, you’re watching mika again? Oh dear, you’re so addicted!” But it turned out that I wasn’t the only addict ...the following three hours she sat beside me and watched the vids with me. I liked that. :cheerful_h4h:

Another time me and some friends played a game where you’ve got to guess a particular word. (hope, you know what I mean)

my friend went: “What does Mika like?”

and one of my friends shouted out loud: “Men!!”

…it turned out the word was “confetti” :biggrin2:

:r oftl: thats funny

well,

i was talking to my sister about mikas tour and how cool it would be (as usual) and she says to me

S-'oh i got his albums yesterday, and the new song kick ass, for you and thought ill listen to some and they arent that bad'

Me-':tee hee: oh yeh but i already have them all? i told you his songs are good!'

S-'yeh i dont know why but i think he has really nice cheek bones'

Me- ':bl ink:.... really or r u teasing me again?'

S-'no he has like a nice jaw, he has like a nice face i dont know'

Me-':teehee: oooh i see, yes i understand!'

the mika love is spreading :naughty:

:teehee: she doesn't want to admit it :naughty:

grandma "how can you pay that much money to go to many (only 3:((( ) Concerts of a penguin? He just loughs at you"

:lmfao:

Another time me and some friends played a game where you’ve got to guess a particular word. (hope, you know what I mean)

:roftl::roftl:

My friend: Those bunny teeth! :fangurl: He's our easter bunny ... but I don't want his eggs :blink:(German Eier = balls)

• 3 weeks later...

Grandma's boyfriend to me: Oh I saw this Mika of yours on tv, he's a very handsome man. I must admit you have a good taste

He even told me about Mika's biography, from what he heard from Mika himself on tv that his father was american, his mother lebanese and that they used to live in Paris... did not know my grandma's bf was interested in Mika:) haha that made my day

of course I have a good taste:)

So grandma shall see he's not a jumping penguin!!!:) (she likes his voice tough...)

My friend: I'm not lookin up Mika until you look up Kerli!!

A week later, they still haven't looked him up and I looked up Kerli a while ago. I just can't wait till they understand what I say when I go: Love love him! They are all: You already said love, you don't have to say it again.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a friend of mine an email today with the link to "I guess that's why they call it the blues" which is one of my friend's favourite songs.

He replied:

As to the you-tube clip itself:

Jeez, instant inferiority complex! o.O

(would give my left nut to play like that! o.0)

Mika's voice is _very_ suited for Elton John songs.... and such a nice song to prove it with too!

My friend plays piano too... more for fun though!

at work

co-worker: "I really have to look up this Mika guy you are always talking about. WHo is he?"

turns on computer, googles Mika, sees picture

co-worker: :shocked: "Wow, he is gorgeous. Why don`t WE have such good looking men at work?"

:biggrin2:

:roftl:

My dad after a gig (he's a fan too :biggrin2:)

"Well... He does have his own style, that's the least you can say..." :teehee:

me; (posting on facebook)

'i'm not as obsessed with mika as i used to be. its very weird.'

guy who ive liked for ages; 'you have no idea how glad i am to hear that.'

(i was only saying that so my friends would back off, i still love mika more than most stuff :lmfao: )

this was the day before the Antwerp gig

my sis saying to a friend: Mika looks really skinny

friend turns to me: you should feed the boy

me: yeah, sure, I'll just throw a banana at his head when he's singing :mf_rosetinted:

this was the day before the Antwerp gig

my sis saying to a friend: Mika looks really skinny

friend turns to me: you should feed the boy

me: yeah, sure, I'll just throw a banana at his head when he's singing :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: that actually make me crack up laughing. I'm a fan of this band and the lead singer is REALLY REALLY thin, next time i go see them i should start throwing food :roftl:

My design lecturer when I was showing her some Mika/Yasmine artwork I was using for inspiration for a project:

"You're obsessed, aren't you?"

Then again later when I handed in my project:

Lecturer: "We can all guess who did the illustration of Mika? You're obsessed girl!"

Me: "Nope... just appreciative!" :biggrin2:

"He's on my list of people to nurture!" - My friend, Katie. She's the one who got me obsessed with Mika.

"He's MY Mikabear! D:<" - Me

"He's like a monkey!" - Katie

Jaime: "I want a pet pikachu..."

Me: "PSSH! Yeah, but why have a Pikachu when you can have a Mikachu?"

Jaime: ...?

Me: Oh you have so much to learn...

(Katie and I were in a car with a transmitter that transmits music as radio waves into car speakers. We were playing Love Today and the neighboring car's radio was listening to the station we were using. Needless to say...)

"I bet that guy in that car over there is questioning his sexuality right now..." - Katie

Me: I'm going to see Mika at his concert in Amsterdam!

My 5 year old son: Please give Mika this drawing I made for him and invite him for...a cup of coffee in our house, mam!

:roll1:

My 5 year old son: Mam, is Mika still alive?

Or is he dead like Michael Jackson?

My 9 year old son: :doh: Mam went to see Mika last Friday and she came home very happy so what do you think, Dumbo?? :doh:

:teehee:

I dunno whether I love or hate admitting that that would have prolly been one of my guesses :naughty:

at work

co-worker: "I really have to look up this Mika guy you are always talking about. WHo is he?"

turns on computer, googles Mika, sees picture

co-worker: :shocked: "Wow, he is gorgeous. Why don`t WE have such good looking men at work?"

:biggrin2:

:lol3: YAY!

My 5 year old son: Mam, is Mika still alive?

Or is he dead like Michael Jackson?

My 9 year old son: :doh: Mam went to see Mika last Friday and she came home very happy so what do you think, Dumbo?? :doh:

:teehee:[/color][/size][/font][/left]

n'aaw, THAT is so cute :lmfao:

(Katie and I were in a car with a transmitter that transmits music as radio waves into car speakers. We were playing Love Today and the neighboring car's radio was listening to the station we were using. Needless to say...)

"I bet that guy in that car over there is questioning his sexuality right now..." - Katie

I love that :lol3:

I should probably stop posting in this thread, but my family has recently decided to start commenting on the Mika madness...

I have this as the background of my phone and PC and I've gotten two comments:

Mika-at-Observer-Music-Monthly-mika-8030596-450-573.jpg

1: From a girl in my photography class who hates Mika!: "Yum!"

Me: "It's Mika"

Girl: "I thought so. Still... yum."

2: My mom saw the background:

Mom: "Who's that messy pup?"

Me: "Mika"

Mom: "Oh.. hmm."

So apparently she thinks he should clean up... :naughty: