racinghorse83

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao::lmao::floor:

youtube is priceless

"I like this man, he is unique. Out of the box. He has existentialism taste, Sartre's gonna buy the album. Ah, I forget Sartre's gone", my teacher in philosophy of art class

love this one :biggrin2::thumb_yello: from a philosophy teacher, that's totally rad!

I just spent an hour of my life looking up Mika's official vids on YouTube, reading what "normal" people have to say about them, and nearly peeing myself laughing. :roftl:

Grace Kelly:

"Anyone else replaying that 'kachinga' over and over? He sounds like a Pokemon!"

Rain:

"Goal: outdance and run down Mika. Status: fail."

"i don't give a sh*t if he is gay or even a martian."

"RUN MIKA RUN!... lady gaga has spawned with herself... and they have come to get you! RUN!"

We Are Golden:

"he had a cupcake suit before lady gaga had a meat suit ha!!!"

"who said all british people were conservative"

"so THATS what Mika does in his spare time..."

"what's up with the diaper?"

"He's so hot. I love the lasers coming from his junk."

"thumbs up for laser liberty!"

:lmao: :lmao:

Oh my god, this is gold :roftl:

Listening to Touches You My Sister: No Mika, Don't be my brother! That will be incest when I rape you!!

:roftl:

I talk a lot about Mika to my friends...someone is :sneaky2: and some one is "I love him" and :wub2:

I just received a message on my cell from my sister's ex hubby, and he wrote me this...

Aca: U need to know... that I like ur Mika too, because of his song "Relax", and I just realize .. that he sings that song... Song is UNBELIEVABLE

Me: :biggrin2:

And about month ago... I was talking with my friend Ivan... He has a great style and he works like set designer. I told him how I spend 20 hours on some fan club, and it's amazing.

Ivan: Fan Club?

Me: Mika Fan Club :biggrin2:

Ivan: Mika ... U mean Mika.... that great singer ....

Me: oh Yes...he is sooooo AMAZING....and I can't find a right word for

him......

(His brother, Nikola, my really good friend was with us and he was like: :sneaky2:)

Ivan: oooh I love him he is great...I watched some part of his gig on yt...and it was amazing stage... like face of the clown with open mouth .... it's amazing ...and I was like :mf_lustslow:

Me: I know...:wub2: .. I have that dvd

Ivan: And U r on Mika Fan Club.... I want to join in....

But I work all the time...and If I join in I will spent all the time there...ooohh I can't....:aah:

Me: ooh yes it's like drugs... U can't control ur self... and not spend ur free or work time and not be there...:teehee:

Nikola: OMG!!! :blink::aah: ( and I think he just wanted to scream ...STOP!!!!! :aah: )

Today I was looking for Mika dvd PDP in some store. I wasn't sure they have it,but one of my friends here said she saw dvd in that store.

I was trying very hard but I couldn't find it, and some girl who works in that store ask me if I need help, and what I need.

she: "Can I help U"

me: "I heard U have dvd of Mika live gig PDP"

she: "U mean Mika..that singer :fangurl:"

me: "yes, :biggrin2:"

she: "I love him but I dont know that we have that dvd"

She asked me the name of dvd and she typed on pc and try to find it

she: "I never see it,and we r all love him..and I am sure if we have it here I would know about it" ..."I was on Exit festival last year and I watch him"

me:"yeeaa me too" :wub2: and if U love him U can visit his fan club... and join in...it's sooo much fan"

she:"really :mf_lustslow:", "well maybe I do it...thx"

me: "U should visit any way :biggrin2:"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It was New Year's evening, I think. Me and my sister were waching VH1 and suddenly Mika's Relax started playing :teehee: I was like :woot_jump: untill my mom shouted from another room:

-Is that Pūkė (our cat) mewing? I think she wanna go outside...

Our cat wasn't in the house at all that moment, so at first I was like :blink: then looked into my sister :shocked:, then TV (where Mika's Relax were still playing) and again into my sister... Then we both started :floor:

It was not funny at all, I was mad at my mom that day :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:(ok, it was funny, sorry Mika) :fisch:

It was New Year's evening, I think. Me and my sister were waching VH1 and suddenly Mika's Relax started playing :teehee: I was like :woot_jump: untill my mom shouted from another room:

-Is that Pūkė (our cat) mewing? I think she wanna go outside...

Our cat wasn't in the house at all that moment, so at first I was like :blink: then looked into my sister :shocked:, then TV (where Mika's Relax were still playing) and again into my sister... Then we both started :floor:

It was not funny at all, I was mad at my mom that day :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:(ok, it was funny, sorry Mika) :fisch:

OMG, that is so sad :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
"Next time, you bring Mika in , honey, and you can listen to him while Momma shops, but if I hate it after the first song, I'm putting my 80's music in."--Guy who works at the place where my mom buys uniforms for work

"Oh, you won't."-- My mom responding to the guy

Me: :shocked:(My mom usually seems slightly annoyed by Meeks)

my street is sick of mika (i have some super speakers heehee )

Random guy on youtube:

Him - Freddie Mercury is Mika's biggest idol!

Me - You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Him - Says who? It's the truth.

consoling1.gif

Random guy on youtube:

Him - Freddie Mercury is Mika's biggest idol!

Me - You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Him - Says who? It's the truth.

consoling1.gif

Poor guy thinks he knows something about Mika :naughty:

Oh, and I love this smiley consoling1.gif:roftl:

• 1 month later...
"Next time, you bring Mika in , honey, and you can listen to him while Momma shops, but if I hate it after the first song, I'm putting my 80's music in."--Guy who works at the place where my mom buys uniforms for work

"Oh, you won't."-- My mom responding to the guy

Me: :shocked:(My mom usually seems slightly annoyed by Meeks)

OH MY GOD your mom????? i can't even imagine if my own mom said that.....u must be very shocked.....yeah nobody will hate mika's music...EVER:naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

this summer, I was at a camp with my youth movement. we were sitting somewhere on a field and suddenly a leader (they are with 3 and they are like 21/22 yrs old) said to a guy who is always very silent that we barely know him, because he never says anything about himself, so she started to ask questions and everyone had to answer on it. The questions were very simple like: favourite food?

so, after a while, they asked: "what is your favourite music?" and when I had to answer, I started to smile already :teehee: and they all said "MIKA!"

me: "yeah.. Mika:blush-anim-cl:" , and THEN, suddenly.. one of the leader girls said "I hate him :teehee:" and the other one: "me too."

OMG, I was so angry when they said that! I was sitting there like :shocked:

that ruined my day. Luckily it was already evening!

this summer, I was at a camp with my youth movement. we were sitting somewhere on a field and suddenly a leader (they are with 3 and they are like 21/22 yrs old) said to a guy who is always very silent that we barely know him, because he never says anything about himself, so she started to ask questions and everyone had to answer on it. The questions were very simple like: favourite food?

so, after a while, they asked: "what is your favourite music?" and when I had to answer, I started to smile already :teehee: and they all said "MIKA!"

me: "yeah.. Mika:blush-anim-cl:" , and THEN, suddenly.. one of the leader girls said "I hate him :teehee:" and the other one: "me too."

Awww :huglove:

That's so stupid when people just say "I hate him" ...

I mean, not everybody has to like him but they don't have to say that they actually HATE him without knowing anything about him :blink:

ohhh I can imagine how upset you were... I know it from my own experience. But we are young and strong, are we? We can fight all their venom. All that hatred makes me love him and cherish even more :thumb_yello:

Awww :huglove:

That's so stupid when people just say "I hate him" ...

I mean, not everybody has to like him but they don't have to say that they actually HATE him without knowing anything about him :blink:

yes it's stupid. I should have said 'YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!' :sneaky2::teehee:

ohhh I can imagine how upset you were... I know it from my own experience. But we are young and strong, are we? We can fight all their venom. All that hatred makes me love him and cherish even more :thumb_yello:

yes, young and strong :pinkbow:

they can't keep me away from Mika! :mf_lustslow:

luckily I have a friend who understands my Mikaddiction.

a few days ago, she was with me. I showed her MFC and a vid on youtube, she said "he's nice, I think. you know.. friendly" :teehee: she saw how good he treats his fans :wub2:

Week before Mika's gig on Balaton sound festival my 2 friends were at my home and I show them the gift I was working on for Mika.They asked me how I am going to give him that and I told them that I'll try to go on stage like Lollipop Girl. and then I show them video from some gig to see how fans are on the stage with Mika. That was Lollipop clip, when they saw Mika they were like :shocked: : OMG!! We can believe how all he is!! :shocked: and Una (younger one) said: "I did't know Mika is so handsome, omg he really is, look at him I never noticed how handsome he is :drool:"

and I was like: "OOHHH YES HE IS SO GASMIC!!!:swoon:" (I mean I didn't said gasmic, but I thought that :teehee:)

I met one girl who is not big Mika fan but she was on Mika's gig on Exit festival, and she told me that was the first time she listen to him. and I wanted to ask her what she think now after she saw his show: "and what do you think?"

she:"He was born for stage :thumb_yello:"... and I couldn't believe it I was all happy when she said that :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...

my crazy religious mum said "God has really blessed Mika with a lot of talent" and i'm thinking DUH THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! but i just grinned and agreed.

and my older sister listened to LICM at FYE (without me forcing her at knifepoint or anything) and i can't remember her exact quote but she liked it enough to buy it.

finally all my incessant Mikatalk is paying off :kachinga:

• 3 weeks later...

I was on vacation in Greece last week, and I was listening Mika music all the time on mp3 with one speaker. The whole hotel could heard Mika.

And one day when I came to the beach the man who was in the room next to mine said it to me: "I really liked that music you listened this morning, it's really nice."

Me and my friend: ":shocked: "

He:"I am serious, I'm not joking, it's really is nice"

Me:"Damn, he is :biggrin2:"

I was on vacation in Greece last week, and I was listening Mika music all the time on mp3 with one speaker. The whole hotel could heard Mika.

And one day when I came to the beach the man who was in the room next to mine said it to me: "I really liked that music you listened this morning, it's really nice."

Me and my friend: ":shocked: "

He:"I am serious, I'm not joking, it's really is nice"

Me:"Damn, he is :biggrin2:"

cute story!! :wub2:

me to my newborn niece:

"i could be brown i could be blueee i could be violet sky!!"

babies mom aka my sis:

"great youre gettinge her addicted to mika already..."

me:"no, shes learning her colors" :shun:

and later that evening

me:"Take a look at the girl next door, shes a player and a downright whore, jesus loves her she wants mooore, oh bad girls get you down! Sucking too ha... hmmm wait... maybe not the best song to sing to a baby..."

sis:":shocked:"