Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

me to my newborn niece:

"i could be brown i could be blueee i could be violet sky!!"

babies mom aka my sis:

"great youre gettinge her addicted to mika already..."

me:"no, shes learning her colors" :shun:

and later that evening

me:"Take a look at the girl next door, shes a player and a downright whore, jesus loves her she wants mooore, oh bad girls get you down! Sucking too ha... hmmm wait... maybe not the best song to sing to a baby..."

sis:":shocked:"

'She's learning her colours' :lmfao:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, i need to post in this thread !

Last week, in the underground i heard young people who used to listen rap music talked about EMD, so i moved to be closer to them and hear their conversations. The first said " Oh the last hit of Mika damn that ROOOOOCKS ! ", the second boy answers : " Oh yeah ! I love it ! And Mika is a good man you know why ? He comes from to Morocco ! " and an other guy said " But no ! He comes from to Algeria ! " and the best guy who is the fan number 1 " WHAAAAAAAAT ?! You are all loosing your mind dude ! I'm a HUGE fan and i know he's an albino from Cameroon ! "

Ermmmm, LMFAO ! :shocked::roftl:

Last week, in the underground i heard young people who used to listen rap music talked about EMD, so i moved to be closer to them and hear their conversations. The first said " Oh the last hit of Mika damn that ROOOOOCKS ! ", the second boy answers : " Oh yeah ! I love it ! And Mika is a good man you know why ? He comes from to Morocco ! " and an other guy said " But no ! He comes from to Algeria ! " and the best guy who is the fan number 1 " WHAAAAAAAAT ?! You are all loosing your mind dude ! I'm a HUGE fan and i know he's an albino from Cameroon ! "

:floor: I wouldn't hold myself and told them the truth :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
me to my newborn niece:

"i could be brown i could be blueee i could be violet sky!!"

babies mom aka my sis:

"great youre gettinge her addicted to mika already..."

me:"no, shes learning her colors" :shun:

and later that evening

me:"Take a look at the girl next door, shes a player and a downright whore, jesus loves her she wants mooore, oh bad girls get you down! Sucking too ha... hmmm wait... maybe not the best song to sing to a baby..."

sis:":shocked:"

:lmfao:

Oooh GOSH :roftl::floor:

OMM! :lmfao::floor:

btw today my cousin told me: wtf is going with Music Box???(it's a TV channel here) why is there always Mika? Exactly then, when you're leaving home for school :sneaky2: did you asked them to play it when I'm watching tV?

I was like: was it elle me dit? elle me dit?? she tells me?? that french one? wth dancing everybody clip??? was it??was?? :roftl:

he: yes:mf_rosetinted:

God blessed MIKA to have you as a fan, because now, I am in love with him. - My cousin.

OH MIKA! My daughter is so in love with him, I can compare him to the music I used to listen to when I was young, like Queen or Prince ! I love him as much as my daughter does ! - My mom

I can't sleep without listening to one of his songs first. You've gotten me hooked!-my friend

Wow! That sex change worked pretty well. She looks just like a man... Too bad they couldn't fix that voice though... -my (psychopacthic) uncle

How could you like him? He loves fat chicks. Gross. *after watching "mika's confessions"* oh... He's British? Yeah he's hot- my ex bff

I'm going to kidnap him on my birthday and keep him in my closet. Then I'll let him outside to get exercise. Oh yeah, we'll have to build a really tall wall to keep him in. He'll be like my little pet!- my sister...

Sometimes I worry about my family...

Ok, me, my dad, my friend and her dad went on holiday for a few days. Somehow in the car we got talking about music.

"So you like that Mika don't you" my dad asked me.

I nod enthusiastically.

My friends dad "I don't think I've ever heard her."

My Dad, "Oh, he's a pop singer. From Lebanon I think. He sings quite high. He's done some good songs- Grace Kelly, We Are Golden..."

My friends dad, "It's a man?!"

I was scared at how much my dad knew...I think there's something he's not telling me.

Another one was when I went to my friends house and she played Grace Kelly. Before then, I had heard the song and fallen in love with it, but I didn't know the name of the song or the singer :shocked:

*She plays Ipod on speakers* Friend: "Have you heard this sing before"

*Grace Kelly starts*

Me: "I don't think so..."

*Gets to chorus....I can be brown I can be blue*

Me: "OH MY GOD ITS THIS SONG I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG GAAAAAAAH! WHAT IS THIS SONG WHO IS IT GAAAAAH!"

And then my obsession began :wub2:

I'm going to kidnap him on my birthday and keep him in my closet. Then I'll let him outside to get exercise. Oh yeah, we'll have to build a really tall wall to keep him in. He'll be like my little pet!- my sister...

Sometimes I worry about my family...

I love your sister! Don't forget to give him some chickens

• 1 month later...

my friend (after i gave her a short bio and a clip of relax)

"Mika! My connection was bad so the song had too many interruptions for me to judge ...however, the bits I've heard though sounds tres bien! I'm not into his look but I heard Lebanese people are very fashionable! "

:roftl:

my sis-in-law after i get excited abt hearing his music on x-factor:

"who's mika? one of the x-factor contestants" :shocked: i explain and show her his pic on my phone

"ooo he's cute!" :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 months later...

Today while I was sleeping my bro walked in to my room and woke me up wit this sentance: "Dejan's son told me he wants to be "big" like MIKA".

*Dejan is my bro's Aikido trainer and his son is 8 years old :naughty:

*by big I think he means tall or successful I'm not sure :teehee:

Today while I was sleeping my bro walked in to my room and woke me up wit this sentance: "Dejan's son told me he wants to be "big" like MIKA".

*Dejan is my bro's Aikido trainer and his son is 8 years old :naughty:

*by big I think he means tall or successful I'm not sure :teehee:

nice! :original:

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't at home all day, and when I came back my bro told me something funny :teehee:

The boy I wrote in my previous post was today at my home, and he was in my room he saw some MIKA pics in my room. And he didn't want to leave my room... He said something like: "I want to be in her room MIKA is there."

1.My friend Ananya: Who's this?

Me: Mika

Friend: He's HOT!

Me: I know :das:

Friend: No, I mean seriously good looking. You better watch out :wink2:

Me: :shun:

2.My brother (In 2007) : Hey Lollipop! I love this song! Wonder what Mika looks like?

Me: What does he look like? Hmm.. *googles mika*

And that's how my obsession began :fangurl:

Of course, I found MFC much later though :blush-anim-cl:

I wasn't at home all day, and when I came back my bro told me something funny :teehee:

The boy I wrote in my previous post was today at my home, and he was in my room he saw some MIKA pics in my room. And he didn't want to leave my room... He said something like: "I want to be in her room MIKA is there."

:wub2::wub2:

Dad: hold on, do you have a boyfriend yet?

Me: NOOOOOOO

Dad: oh I know who your boyfriend it :teehee: :teehee:

I love my dad :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
:wub2::wub2:

funny coincidence you should be the last person before me to post here Jaya :teehee:

i had printed off you sig pic (of Mika x3 performing EMD at NRJ) along with a bunch of other Mika pictures including some from 2007. Yesterday my mom walked in and pointed at it and said "Is that Mika when he was really young?" :aah:

also i was talking on the phone to my stepdad a couple days ago about people who look at inappropriate images at the library where little kids could possibly see and for some reason he brought up Mika and said something like 'He isn't sexual, is he?' :blink::blink::blink: i responded with an even 'no, not that i know of.' good thing he couldn't see my expression :das::teehee: