Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"mikas a babe. hes babealiscious. if he was president hed be Babebraham Lincoln" - sammy :wub2:

Hahaha! This made my night! Baberaham Lincoln!!! THANK YOU!!!! None of my friends (well, one but she wouldn't be considered a fan yet) even think he's beautiful and they don't like his music. I shun them!!!! Just kidding, not everyone will like the same music. I am so alone!! Hahaha but yes, he most defiantly would be Baberaham Lincoln!!

Hahaha! This made my night! Baberaham Lincoln!!! THANK YOU!!!! None of my friends (well, one but she wouldn't be considered a fan yet) even think he's beautiful and they don't like his music. I shun them!!!! Just kidding, not everyone will like the same music. I am so alone!! Hahaha but yes, he most defiantly would be Baberaham Lincoln!!

same here!! just 2 of my friends think he's pretty...:doh:

what's wrong with people? he's so damn beatiful :shun:

:wub2:

@mikahepburn

yes seriously!:teehee:

actually i mean the last one,you wrote one of the random things about ur self...i don't remember exactly. but this one is cuter!:aah:

@Milda this pic is hilarious!:lmfao: i haven't seen this before and believe me if i were ur room mate i would dare to ask you these... i'm sure there's a secret behind the story of this pic :roftl:

-I watched the PDP-dvd with a friend yesterday (I made her:teehee:)

she entered the classroom today and said: "thank you! thanks to you I didn´t get his music out of my mind yesterday and googled the albums" :kachinga: finally *evillaugh*

-I watched the PDP-dvd with a friend yesterday (I made her:teehee:)

she entered the classroom today and said: "thank you! thanks to you I didn´t get his music out of my mind yesterday and googled the albums" :kachinga: finally *evillaugh*

well that is great idea to makes people Mikaddict :naughty:

When people saying they don't like Mika, I just say you should watch PDP and after that you can say what you think :mf_rosetinted:

My roommate after she saw this pic

su9hp.jpg

Roomate ®: Is it Lady Gaga with Mika?

Me: No :shocked: it's a man :aah:

R: Is he Mika's friend?

Me: I suppose yes.

R: Only a friend or something more?

Me: I have no idea :aah:

:shocked: where was that pic from?

@mikahepburn

yes seriously!:teehee:

actually i mean the last one,you wrote one of the random things about ur self...i don't remember exactly. but this one is cuter!:aah:

awwww thank you :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: the other one, it said that "I'm allergic to soap" :aah:

Again my roommate :teehee:

R: Could you turn on some music?

Me: Ok, what do you want? :teehee:

R: It doesn't matter.

Me: Really? Ok :naughty: *plays Elle Me Dit*

R: Oh, my dad loves this song :biggrin2:

Me: What?? :shocked:

R: Yeah, he really likes Mika :biggrin2:

Me: :shocked:

I don't talk about Mika with my family very much, but they know that I like him and who he is :teehee: Sadly, I remember when I told my dad that I like his music and so on, and he was like: "Really? Are you crazy?!". He doesn't like him at all, but he asked me about his nationality few weeks ago (because my dad thought that Mika is finn :naughty:), and even started singing GK with me when I was humming it to myself this Friday :biggrin2:

I don't talk about Mika with my family very much, but they know that I like him and who he is :teehee: Sadly, I remember when I told my dad that I like his music and so on, and he was like: "Really? Are you crazy?!". He doesn't like him at all, but he asked me about his nationality few weeks ago (because my dad thought that Mika is finn :naughty:), and even started singing GK with me when I was humming it to myself this Friday :biggrin2:

Mika Hakkinen? :naughty::roftl:

i remember we were dancing in my last b-day party and soddenly Lollipop started! it was my best friend's turn to dance alone... another of my friends recommend to change the song but she said: No,not at all! i like it, it's so dancey!! and i was like flying :wub2:

aaww I love LOLLIPOP song one of my fav, always chears me up and Love Today too :wub2: